1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you pay per ounce of cannabis?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by TwistedGray, Dec 29, 2016.

?

How much do you pay per ounce

1. <$100

16 vote(s)
    7.8%
  2. $100-$200

57 vote(s)
    27.8%
  3. $200-$300

86 vote(s)
    42.0%
  4. $300-$400

35 vote(s)
    17.1%
  5. >$400

11 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. arb

arb Semi shaved ape

My point is what ever you choose to make it...........why does my opinion strike such a chord with you?
    Wanna see how I do it go here brother\sister and I will help you do it also if you want.
    https://vaporasylum.com/threads/arbulate.849/

2. archangelz001

archangelz001 FIRE!!

I thought you were responding to the post above yours by @just_the_flu that had to do with the price growers would get in Canada "the growers will be getting $0.50/g for 'smokable' bud and $0.10/g for 'other' (go into oils, edibles, etc..)..."

Your post simply said "That will be the end of how things are ....... finally"

If you werent responding to his post, but were continuing a grow theme from your previous post then obviously I've way over interpreted things. But if you were responding to just_the_flu my question should be understandable in the context of our previous discussion regarding appropriate pricing of cannabis. I'm just trying to understand your thinking about how you value the product and man's labor to produce it.

Edited to add: hey @orb I'm reading that thread. Great stuff. You are doing a wonderfully generous share.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  3. arb

arb Semi shaved ape

Well............perhaps you understand my thinking a bit better and I hope we have come closer as people.
    :)

4. lookhigh

lookhigh FC member

In Ireland 400 Euro an ounce 28Gr would be as cheap as you get.
    A lot of bad stuff and wet. Lucky i have a good source organically grown.

Madri-Gal, arb and Alexis like this.
  5. relaxativas

relaxativas New Member

Yeah, prices in Scandinavia aren't much better than Ireland. I just calculated quickly and prices someone who isn't me pays for an ounce would come out to almost exactly $300 per ounce. And it's not like it's really good stuff or anything, it's ok, varies a bit.

Self supply seems to be the way and would pay for itself pretty quickly for people living in countries where it's illegal.

Moses Baca, Madri-Gal and arb like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors