Vapor Sloth

SD_haze

Hopefully an IT intern or associate at a fortune 500 company within the year :D

Still trying to pinpoint where I want to go within that though
Maybe the business analyst side

SD_haze,
Reactions: Maine420

clukx

Im a quality assistant at a automotive plastic factory i work in an office putting together documents and measuring parts logging certificatess working on part approvals etc i dont like it very much..

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Im a quality assistant at a automotive plastic factory i work in an office putting together documents and measuring parts logging certificatess working on part approvals etc i dont like it very much..
Mopar huh? ;)

KidFated.,

clukx

Lol i dont work directly for Chrysler but we do work for the big three, Honda, Toyota etc

clukx,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I'll be starting college in January for a criminal psychologist. I wanna learn why the human brain can turn on itself without any remorse

KidFated.,

Jahannum

(。´∀`)ノ
reastraunt.png
+
scholar.png

Ansel

I'm a full-time schizophrenic... a tobacco pipe smoker but like Bill Clinton i don't inhale... i take cannabis for my back pain the cannabis made me hear voices so now i see a shrink. Loving the vaporizing!

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Commercial Mechanical HVAC Technician.
I work on all kinds of stuff from exhaust fans to huge building chillers and everything in between. Building automation systems, digital/ pneumatic controls, cooling towers, boilers, water source heat pumps, etc, etc. I love it I get to work in some really cool places like labs and treatment plants. Plus I always have more to learn and different stuff to work on.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Commercial Mechanical HVAC Technician.
I work on all kinds of stuff from exhaust fans to huge building chillers and everything in between. Building automation systems, digital/ pneumatic controls, cooling towers, boilers, water source heat pumps, etc, etc. I love it I get to work in some really cool places like labs and treatment plants. Plus I always have more to learn and different stuff to work on.

You licensed for 410's yet?

Vicki,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
You licensed for 410's yet?

You mean the newer refrigerant 410a? I am universally certified to work with all kinds of refrigerants from small auto/ice machine systems (don't even do that kind of work unless it's my own stuff though :D ) to industrial size stuff with 100's of pounds of refrigerant charge. I work with 410a fairly regularly though when I do start ups on new mini split units usually used in server rooms.

Today I am hanging out in a mechanical penthouse over looking the San Fran Bay on a beautiful fog free day :)

Top Bottom