What are your favorite EXTREME accessories?

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
mine is hooking it up to my 18.8 tree perc ash catcher. it has a second dry chamber that bubbles out the side like an illadelph ash catcher. hitting that thing with the whip...soooo nice.

what about yall....pics welcome

EVERY EXTREME OWNER WANTS COLORED/WORKED GLASS ON GLASS FITTINGS/ELBOWS! :2c:

Hennessy1414,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hey man, welcome to FC.

My fav Extreme mod would have to be CD's custom parts. :brow:

Another that comes to mind is using a lego man's head as a stopper for the bag stem. Think that was eLiguL's idea.

Post pics of your setup!

vtac,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
vtac said:
EDIT: sorry ill get a camera soon!
like the only one. seriously someone start making and selling shit like that here=cash flo$

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
run the vapor through perk or a/c is wasting your thc dude ....there is no tar to remove so ?!...anyway thats just my :2c:

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Clear_Dome said:
run the vapor through perk or a/c is wasting your thc dude ....there is no tar to remove so ?!...anyway thats just my :2c:
like no water but the glass is nice to smoke thru :brow:

Hennessy1414,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i just want a nice 18" all clear beaker or tube with an ice catcher, keep the aesthetics sleek, clean, and simple

btw, if i get an extreme, id want something like CD has, but i want it clear, i want just enough of a chamber to be able to see the vapor and then a nice big airflow vent
it does look right now as if the vaporstar, PD, and extreme will be my dynamic trio

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
i just want a nice 18" all clear beaker or tube with an ice catcher, keep the aesthetics sleek, clean, and simple

btw, if i get an extreme, id want something like CD has, but i want it clear, i want just enough of a chamber to be able to see the vapor and then a nice big airflow vent
it does look right now as if the vaporstar, PD, and extreme will be my dynamic trio
my dream trio is PD, I-inahle, SSV, volcano :ko:

Hennessy1414,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hennessy1414 said:
Acolyte of Zinglon said:

my dream trio is PD, I-inahle, SSV, volcano :ko:
:D

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
tabarnak ke chcompren fuckin rien l'gros kan tu parle colis ke sa'm goss......yo

did you understand ? this is my everyday slang ...but I put it on a shelf when i'm here cause no one will understand me ...this is how feel other members when they read your post Hennessy1414 ....if you dont care that other members dont understand your post just DONT POST IT or post it correctly IN ENGLISH cause i'm fuckin waste to read thing that dont make any sence ...yo ...I'm I clear ?

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Clear_Dome said:
tabarnak ke chcompren fuckin rien l'gros kan tu parle colis ke sa'm goss......yo

did you understand ? this is my everyday slang ...but I put it on a shelf when i'm here cause no one will understand me ...this is how feel other members when they read your post Hennessy1414 ....if you dont care that other members dont understand your post just DONT POST IT or post it correctly IN ENGLISH cause i'm fuckin waste to read thing that dont make any sence ...yo ...I'm I clear ?
wow i bet you spent some time thinking all that out on ur keyboard didnt ya :disgust: (disgust) hahahah :lol:

Hennessy1414,

supavape420

Tommy Chong
Hennessy1414 said:
Clear_Dome said:
dude that seems like it would look pretty tight
am i right?

supavape420,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
supavape420 said:
Hennessy1414 said:
Clear_Dome said:
dude that seems like it would look pretty tight
am i right?
dude when i get a good camera you will see

it kinda fogs my tree perc ash catcher...its designed kinda like an illadelph double chamber ash catcher buts its much headier. glass on glass so it rips me to shreds :brow:

Hennessy1414,

jx80

Hey guys, has anyone hooked there elbow from the bag to their water pipe? I have a 14.5m (I think) percolator and when I take the glass on glass slide out, it fits perfectly into the water pipe with a solid connection but of course it does not pass through the first chamber of water because I removed the stem. Any way I can get the glass elbow to fit on the stem?

jx80,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
youll have to get a 14.5 adapter, the extreme's glass joints are all 18.8

you can either buy a reducer adapter, or you can get an adapter somewhere else that is 14.5 and fits on the tubing

Acolyte of Zinglon,

jx80

Hey guys, has anyone hooked there elbow from the bag to their water pipe? I have a 14.5m (I think) percolator and when I take the glass on glass slide out, it fits perfectly into the water pipe with a solid connection but of course it does not pass through the first chamber of water because I removed the stem. Any way I can get the glass elbow to fit on the stem?

jx80,

Sullymon

Sully
vtac said:
Where did these custom parts come from? They are sick!
... I know this post is a few weeks old, but I had to know where these parts come from.
where can I get some custom parts for the Extreme (other than the stock Arizer stuff)?

Thanks-
Sullymon

Sullymon,

VaporKing

jx80 said:
I was able to take the mouth piece for the bag and put an O-ring on one end and put it in my bong. :brow:
i use it for the whip (FYI). i took the stem out and it fit right in its place. im not exactly sure how big the opening on my bong is, but i think it is 14.5 mm but im only basing that on the fact that the bong is rather small.
The O-ring provides that extra seal just to be sure. and i love the extra relief the water provides.

Im even able to use my PD with it. the mouth piece end of the wand fits nicely around the top of the hole and seals very nicely.

VaporKing,

eLiguL

Sullymon said:
vtac said:
Where did these custom parts come from? They are sick!
... I know this post is a few weeks old, but I had to know where these parts come from.
where can I get some custom parts for the Extreme (other than the stock Arizer stuff)?

Thanks-
Sullymon
Send Clear Dome a shout, im sure he will be able to help you out.

eLiguL,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I will be able to make some realy realy soon (I hope befor xmas) cause I have some 18/26 male joint but they are longuer than the stock one (18/22mm) so it doesn't match perfectly with the stock bowl ...It make a lot of message that I sent to people from ust glass and they never reply to my mail ...they only sell them at 500 at the time .... dont worry , as soon as I 'll be able to make some workable , you'll all knowing it

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom