What Are YOUR Best/Worst Vape Purchases?

natural farmer

My newest best buy ever is the Lotus!!!:love:

I just can't leave it from my hands!

It gives me the best hits I have ever experienced!

It makes my head spin so much nicer than my past vapes...

It's full manual and when you get the feel you can just fine tune the hits to perfection.

Fuck Combustion! Fuck Electricity! A dozen torch lighters and a little butane can get you sooo far in space and time!!! :ko: Off the grid and mary jane go so well together!!!

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
Best I would say is my Zephyr Ion. It's gotten more use than any other smoking device I've ever had except the first steamroller I ever bought. Another good one is my original iolite. I know there are WAY better portable vaporizers on the marker but for the price at the time this thing is pretty awesome. I've had it for at least 2 years and it's still going strong. Worst I would have to say was the Vaporblunt 2.0. I paid $280 from my LHS and got weaker hits than from my $80 iolite. Second worst was the Atmos Raw. It burnt my weed and at the time I had no concentrate to test it with.

hoptimum

I agree about the Zephyr Ion, its very underrated. The Zephyr is the only other bag vape thats in the same class as the Volcano, IMO, though its not as efficient as the Volcano. Ditto with the Iolite. There are too many Iolite horror stories to dismiss, but it has always been a solid performer IME.

For me, worst is EQ. It just doesn't quite make it as a first choice bag blower or whip.
Best is the Solo. Its the one I would miss the most if I didn't have it.

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
The first vape i ever tried was in A'dam 02- it was a Volcano. Came home and the next day bought a Vapir cause i didn't wanna spend $550 on a Volcano. Used the Vapir for two days and hated it! bought a Volcano the next day and that was my vape for many years and it's still going 11 years later:tup:. Then i got a MFLB and hated that too. Bought an iolite and hated that- then a Davinci -meh and a puffit. Then i got a Pax, works well and loved that until i got my Solo a few weeks ago:clap:. I still use my Volcano for friends and my pax for walking around NYC but i haven't used anything else in my apt. since i got the Solo. Now i need some Glass:D

wallpaper

I purchased an Ascent, but after seeing all the qc issues, I canceled the order and got a refund. I feel I dodged a bullet with that one.

wallpaper,

Caligula

Maximus
W9 Tech's Persei. Because: modular construction (expandability) durability, available accessories, product innovation, and customer service from W9 Tech.

Caligula,
Reactions: novegas13

lazylathe

Almost there...
My new favorite is the Pinnacle vape.
Easy to load cartridges and you can take many with you pre-loaded.
Produces decent clouds of vapor.
One load lasts a long time and it is pretty tasty through the whole load.
It gets me very medicated with a small load.
Can be paired with a water tool!
Battery life is excellent!

The Pinnacle has taken over from my Vapir NO2 and my Inhalater, also both great devices!

Tweek

I have a pinnacle pro on the way, so the jury is still out. Right now, I use my PAX the most...but I am still waiting on that "perfect" portable for me.

As to why I use the PAX more than others...I like visible vapor and I enjoy feeling it in my lungs. PAX has been the only portable in my collection that fits the bill (for herb). It's also smaller and less obvious than some of my others. The portables I have tried (for reference): MFLB, Cera, Hammer, FlashVape, Thermovape Evo, T1, Dart, Vapman, Solo...I am sure there are more, but it's too early :D

Now my preference for the PAX does not mean that some of those portables don't get used, it's just that none of them have been well rounded enough to be my "exclusive"...for example, I love the FV & Solo, great vapor and taste...but they are not as easy to slip into a pocket as the PAX. The MFLB was a great little vape, but I needed heavier hits, and kind of felt like a crack head hitting it.

So you see, it can be a very personal decision in the end made up of so many variables...hence why I own so many damn vapes :disgust:

Last edited:

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Now my preference for the PAX does not mean that some of those portables don't get used, it's just that none of them have been well rounded enough to be my "exclusive"...for example, I love the FV & Solo, great vapor and taste...but they are not as easy to slip into a pocket as the PAX.
I agree, you can't beat the Pax for portability. I walk around Manhattan and no one has any clue as to what i'm really doing :lol: It's an easy vape for a newbie to try also.
My Pax isn't getting used daily anymore at home since i got the Solo, can't beat the taste ;)

VaporsVaporizer,
Reactions: Seren

novegas13

Now my preference for the PAX does not mean that some of those portables don't get used, it's just that none of them have been well rounded enough to be my "exclusive"...for example, I love the FV & Solo, great vapor and taste...but they are not as easy to slip into a pocket as the PAX. The MFLB was a great little vape, but I needed heavier hits, and kind of felt like a crack head hitting it.

Nice! So you would say that the PAX produces 'stronger/more effective' hits than the MFLB?

novegas13,

Yoshimattsu

Updating my first post to include my recently acquired Vapolution 2.0... It is easily and by far the best tasting vapor I have ever experienced, literally every time I hit this thing it makes me grin and think "wow, that tastes amazing!" :love: They really got it right with this one...:cool:

Yoshimattsu,

jenlock

Well I've only ever owned 2 but tried quite a few, mainly portables (expect Volcano), I have the MFLB now and it's soooo neat, and I still have my Alivi8 which was a bit of a disappointment, but MFLB gives a much better hit.

jenlock,

Wizsteve

worst to date would be atmos rx lol chamber is to small battery times out .
followed be a vapir (first one that came out) was the second vape i bought pain in the butt to use cord doesnt stay in chamber to small (new ones now but havent tried)

best purchase was my iolite but only because i bought it used off ebay and stem had some wax in it lol.
it chamber is to small for herb but i could see it use with oil and wax pretty much all day vape.

best would be my volcano for home use i didnt like it at first but once i started using 3 foot bags it works good.
and pax if out and about.

Wizsteve,

TheHerbPuffer

Best: Herbalaire 2.2 (unbreakable, efficient, versatile)

Worst: Phantom (before I even knew anything about vapes)

TheHerbPuffer,
Reactions: MG23

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Best purchase ever: SSV, bought it probably 6yrs ago and if it hadn't fried in a lightning storm(my fault, not plugged into surge protector) would still be in use today. I bought the SSV not wanting to FuckCombustion, but rather to have another device for getting "high". Didn't use the device for a long time except for novelty purposes and disposed of my abv regularly.. Busted back out when I stopped getting "high" on the regular and started medicating for my needs and found the SSV to be the perfect device!!

Worst purchase ever: None to date!! Have had some Vapes that didn't necessarily fit what I was looking for in them, but all that I have ever purchased have preformed as they should or were advertised to.. That being said, the only Vape I've ever gotten rid of was my MFLB.. Worked as it should, but knew someone that wanted it as his first Vape so I happily sold it to him(looking for a 2nd MFLB currently)

basement farmer

My face is melting...
My worst, and it may be me by operator error and not the vape....I'm talking about the MFLB.

Let's be honest, as a product, it is widely regarded as one of the better portables and it's reasonably priced from a cost standpoint. On this forum though, I find that I'm not alone in my opinion that it's a disappointment. Had I run across FC earlier, I probably would've tried something else as my first vape.

That said, I haven't given up on it and will try to figure it out. Maybe when things slow down a bit, I'll go hang out at the MFLB board and see if there is a technique that will give me what I'm looking for. And with that said, it's design is very good for concealment and un-detectable use. I see maybe packing this thing for use to recalibrate the neurons...if you follow me.

Someday, I'd like to try one of the more popular table-top units and see what technology can offer me.

basement farmer,

arrr

Best Vape: Solo. Man do i love the taste and you get so many hits from such a little bit.

Worst Vape: Palm 2.0. Never really got me medicated, barely produced any vapor.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Best Vape: Solo. Man do i love the taste and you get so many hits from such a little bit.

Worst Vape: Palm 2.0. Never really got me medicated, barely produced any vapor.
Overall: SOLO so easy!
FLAVOR: NANO with water; VAPOLUTION 2.0 DRY
OK their cheap low income affordable bliss!
LOVE but not for everyone: BENDER

POWER HITTER: Working on it!

BURNT POP CORN: MFLB hands down (people love this one?)

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
My worst one was the first one …..I didn't knew vaporization but wanted to try without spending too much money ….it was an error , the name of this error was Vapo2 ….(The only good thing with it is that I didn't knew if I really was vaping so I decided to test another devices ….)

The best one is my new jewel :The Venus Vaporizer ……it has everything imo :taste ,production ,efficiency ,quickness …..I now use 50% less product /EQ for 2x longer sessions with instant and constant clouds ……Halogenic power !

Grange Goreman,

skant

Best: DaVinci. Great size, build quality, taste, draw, stealth, digital temp. Unusual and useful features like built-in cleaning brush/herb stirirng device, and built-in storage compartment for extra herb. Could not ask for more in a vape. At my suggestion, most of my friends have A Davinci and love it. The $139 Price doesn't hurt either for such a high-quality portable.

Worst: cheap Topoo Chinese plug-in knockoff i bought for $35 as my first vape. The thing barely worked at all, but led me to explore better-made units like the one above.

Last edited:
skant,

Jahannum

(。´∀`)ノ
Best: My recently purchased(almost a month ago) DBV. Reliable, super simple to use, very fast heat time and a very satisfying vapor density that is easy to get. Got the Black Hole model so it is super sexy with the buddha guy blacked out, a cool black and white swirl disc under the HC(looks cool), and a custom knob(like a SSV).

Worst: My first ever purchase, White Rhino Trifecta vape pen. It would give a little vapor but lightly combusted the flowers as well. :cry: My third time using it(the day I bought it) while pushing in the button to activate the heating element while you inhale, the button jammed in place and the pen started to overheat and catch fire melting plastic underneath and the button itself. :bang:

Could not get ahold of the company for a refund and the LHS I bought it from has a strict no return policy. :haw:

Top Bottom