• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What Are YOUR Best/Worst Vape Purchases?

VisiblyVaped

I have a tendency to start random threads like this, just trying to engage the community more and be active.
I know we all have vapes we bought that left a WTF feeling, and others that made you think "where have you been all my life"

So, let's hear em

My worst is the volcano, actually just sold it and only took a 20 dollar loss.
Its like I rented it.
Id explain why its the worst but I dont think most of you need the basic reasons that are stated throughout the forums reiterated.

Best - I want to say my extreme q. I love it everytime, and its versatile.
It has blown the minds of heavy combusters, they will end up with one.

I love my solo and mflb but I don't know.
The solo would be a very, very close second but........well.....I just used my EQ

Your turns

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I don't think i have done a bad purchase, at least with my vaporizers.

The only one i don't use anymore is my handcarved VG and i still keep it because it is a good backup.

My MFLB has been gathering dust as well because i have my DaVinci which does the job in 95% of outside use.

And my DBV as well since my Wychwood has arrived because it is always on and easy to setup.

So, what i see is a natural progression in my vaporizing tools to better suit my current needs.

VisiblyVaped

Off topic, hows the davinci airflow. Reminded me too much of an iolite in looks....

VisiblyVaped,

VisiblyVaped

Really? The mflb is amazing with airflow imo...curious between that and puffit for other portables

VisiblyVaped,
My worst was a VG (it just didn't do it for me) and my best is my UD.

I also ask myself sometimes WHY I bought a second MFLB ...

Rename Rev Ye Us,

zmurder

Best: Vaporbrothers. Though I don't use it anymore, it was my first vape and it got the ball rolling.
Worst: Tie between Vapman and Purple Days. One look at the Vapman and I knew I was never gonna fiddle with trying to torch that tiny gold plate. I got both my Purple Days because I wanted to believe the hype here on FC -- never really liked em and now have much better logs to compare to

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well DBV was much worst purchase than my MW ,but the only vape i never felt it deserved its money was my MFLB...
My best purchase Ever are the Gnomes... Clean airpath + awesome looks at decent price :) !

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Denver912

weedemon

enthusiast
best: SSV, Cloud, Ti Pad, MFLB(this was a game changer when i discovered it. no longer use it)

worst B.C Vape hands down the worst of the bunch!!! and for me I was not a huge fan of the air restricted vapes so my PD units come to mind. (one i bought, the 2nd i won)

weedemon,

r00r84

my mflb was good for a while. now it seems like i cant get medicated from it on its own anymore. idk if batteries have to do with it ( there like 3 months old, they still work great) or if still smoking has anything to do with it

r00r84,

VisiblyVaped

My worst was a VG (it just didn't do it for me) and my best is my UD.

I also ask myself sometimes WHY I bought a second MFLB ...
I'm getting a 2nd mflb. One car, one home.
Exchanged my tv, got a DB coming as well.
Supposed to provide thick whip hits.

I hope it doesn't go into the "bad purchase" category.

Sold my volcano today too!

You can get some great hits from DBV, I don't think you'll be disappointed. As for the second MFLB, hopefully you'll use it more than I used my second one!

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
^ I debated between the herbalaire and the dbv as my first major vape purchase. I ended up going with the ha and its been my best buy! The ha is reliable, easy, and consistent, and compatible with all of my glass without having to use adapters.

The worst vape I bought was a taboo technologies vapoRX. It's a glass test tube type vape, kinda like a fancy light bulb vape. I was fairly inexperienced when I bought it but I have never had a satisfying session from it. Sits in the drawer now.

Norlin

Classic Rocker
Best:Still looking for it. I really like my no2 and t1 but they're nothing to brag about.

Worst:Iolite, taste made me gag. Couldn't use it. Tried it literally once, and never again.
Homemade soldering iron vape I bought at some smokeshop, same results.

Norlin,
One look at the Vapman and I knew I was never gonna fiddle with trying to torch that tiny gold plate. I got both my Purple Days because I wanted to believe the hype here on FC -- never really liked em and now have much better logs to compare to

Torching that "tiny gold plate" honestly is not a problem at all. You just need a normal, pocket-sized jet lighter. I love the Vapman and my only gripes about it are the needless airholes on the mouthpiece which dilute the vapor-to-air ratio, and a bowl size I find to be annoyingly small. I'd still give it a 8.5/10 because it's a very lovable unit. I urge you to try out the Vapman again.

Best: VHW, Extreme Q, or either of my two excellent log vapes, the Underdog and Wychwood. The VHW boasts amazing flavor, the Q is ludicrously versatile, and the logs both provide big clouds while being durable, trouble free units that don't need to be babied like the Vriptech does. MFLB is wonderful as a portable given its limitations.

Worst: Voodoo Vaporizer (Vapir 1 clone) - hemorrhaged vapor while filling bags, tasted like crap, eventually died within a years time - thankfully got my money back. Taboo Technologies VaporRX also wasn't worth a damn IMHO, and the Inhalater was an underperformer.

charliedontsurf,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I think I still have to make my worst purchase :lol:

When I got interested in vaping I was about to buy a BC vaporizer, but coming to FC to do a little research prevented that from happening.

I'm tempted to say the glass Vapobowls for the unknown residue in the metal caps. But I can't really prove anything, and seeing what they cost one's not likely to go broke over them anyways.

It still makes a great downstem holder nowadays, but my stinky Mojo bong perhaps..?

One of my best purchases was definitely my 250ml Ehle. I just love that thing and use it with all my vapes.

VisiblyVaped

Best:Still looking for it. I really like my no2 and t1 but they're nothing to brag about.

Worst:Iolite, taste made me gag. Couldn't use it. Tried it literally once, and never again.
I hated the iolite taste, draw, etc.

High hopes for the DBV, LOVE the extreme and the solo, and theres no doubt my mflb is always around.

Lookin at a puffit

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member

What was the name of the soldering iron vape that you got at your lhs? Why didn't you like it?

notmyrealUSERname,

VisiblyVaped

Another purchase worth mentioning.....
New mflb/solo stems, wood ones from ED.
If I wouldn't have bought those or (assumption) PVHES which i still may one day Id be displeased with stock stem airflow

Norlin

Classic Rocker
What was the name of the soldering iron vape that you got at your lhs? Why didn't you like it?

Was a no name, was just a soldering iron with a bowl attachment housed in an acrylic tube with a base, had a fishbowl that you put over the top and sealed, whip was located in the middle of the tube. Obviously homemade, well made albeit, still didn't function correctly.

Conduction heating made for a shitty taste and abv came out blackened rather than browned.

Norlin,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Best so far is my SSV and my vape on the shelf is my MFLB its not a bad vape but i like big huge fog up the room vape clouds ( not efficient i know but whatever :)~ ) i also dont usually have the patience for me to get medicated on the mflb it does its job and if stealth is what you need its great but it takes alot of AA mashing to get me "there". personally i keep it around for back up. Out and about i use my modded ego t with hash oils but i am still considering getting a persei eventually. Concentrates are very convinent when out and about.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I got my Buddha in a trade but I have to say I love that Vape - Its never a dissapointment. I would have to say its between the DBV and the Solo. Worst ever - well, I really never owned a true POS so I have to go with my least favorite of all times which would have to the MFLB. I know its a big deal here but IMO it just didn't do it for me.

Top Bottom