What Are YOUR Best/Worst Vape Purchases?

Simon S

My best purchase must be the Arizer Extreme-Q. Even though I had high expectations, the effectivity of the herb champer and the fan blew me away, especially with the baloon!
I'm also very fond of my MFLB because of the unique and challenging functionality, I also think thats a great purchase to the price. But I have'nt tryed that many vaporizers yet, there are still alot of great vaporizers waiting for me to be explored! :D

lemmeadem

Worst - Pinnacle, Pax 1, MFLB

Pinnacle's mouthpiece started to melt, as is customary, and mine never really got rid of the 'robot fart' taste, Pax 1 always gunked up and had to be cleaned very regularly and was a bit of a herb hog (though the form factor is undeniably cool) and the MFLB I just didn't like coming from a Solo - a more interactive experience but a lot riskier - combustion happened every now and then, battery life is poor.

Best - Firefly (new battery), Air/Solo (one and the same in my book), Pax 2 (surprisingly), ESV

The original Firefly always worried me and I never had a chance to try it out without the new battery but used a friend's and was pleasantly surprised by the taste and feel of the device - the closest I've come to combustion in terms of method, without the worry of actual combustion - and still consider it a great vape for a new batch of herb. The Air/Solo are incredible. Started with a Solo, soon as the Air came out I got that, too, and just really love how simple these vapes are - like a log-vape with a battery :D - and how thick the hits are from both. The Pax 2 was a welcome surprise (haven't purchased - still too expensive for my tastes, especially in Oz) and it seems they've managed to fix some of the taste issue with the deeper and less-elongated oven, the efficiency is a lot better (especially with a screen added) and the mouthpiece isn't so obnoxious - the flat MP is surprisingly great (the silicone doesn't seem to impart too much of a taste like the previous model did). The ESV I haven't had the pleasure of buying (that price!!!), but have had the pleasure of sesh-ing with. The instant vapor is incredible. If ever I were to try and convert a combust-er, this is the vape I would put in their hands. It simplifies the vaping process and is basically a dug-out for vapor. INCREDIBLE. Can't wait to get my own. :)

Thus ends the longest post in history. Sorry y'all. XD

TL;DR: Please, read it. D:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I had the Vapir No 1 and it had a huge oven. It was so loud I ended up giving it to the guy that I bought my black market weed from as a present for years of service.

It kinda looks like a blow dryer of some kind. One of my bad vaporizer purchases.

Last edited:

Killa $moke Ninja

Worst - Pinnacle, Pax 1, MFLB

Pinnacle's mouthpiece started to melt, as is customary, and mine never really got rid of the 'robot fart' taste, Pax 1 always gunked up and had to be cleaned very regularly and was a bit of a herb hog (though the form factor is undeniably cool) and the MFLB I just didn't like coming from a Solo - a more interactive experience but a lot riskier - combustion happened every now and then, battery life is poor.

Best - Firefly (new battery), Air/Solo (one and the same in my book), Pax 2 (surprisingly), ESV

The original Firefly always worried me and I never had a chance to try it out without the new battery but used a friend's and was pleasantly surprised by the taste and feel of the device - the closest I've come to combustion in terms of method, without the worry of actual combustion - and still consider it a great vape for a new batch of herb. The Air/Solo are incredible. Started with a Solo, soon as the Air came out I got that, too, and just really love how simple these vapes are - like a log-vape with a battery :D - and how thick the hits are from both. The Pax 2 was a welcome surprise (haven't purchased - still too expensive for my tastes, especially in Oz) and it seems they've managed to fix some of the taste issue with the deeper and less-elongated oven, the efficiency is a lot better (especially with a screen added) and the mouthpiece isn't so obnoxious - the flat MP is surprisingly great (the silicone doesn't seem to impart too much of a taste like the previous model did). The ESV I haven't had the pleasure of buying (that price!!!), but have had the pleasure of sesh-ing with. The instant vapor is incredible. If ever I were to try and convert a combust-er, this is the vape I would put in their hands. It simplifies the vaping process and is basically a dug-out for vapor. INCREDIBLE. Can't wait to get my own. :)

Thus ends the longest post in history. Sorry y'all. XD

TL;DR: Please, read it. D:
What's ESV and MP stand for?

Killa $moke Ninja,

Anneman

V2 Series 3 Vaporizer was a bad purchase. The product is advertised as being state of the art, however, the liquid container only lasts a month with regular uaeage. That means you will spend an additional $20 every other month. Why do the containers fail? I have also had two units fail. They were replaced, however, I was told there will be no more replacements. I believe there are better and more reliable choices

sundaddy

Worst: 16-17 years ago I had a Graffix gum-ball globe type vape. Gave it away, then 8 years ago found the VapoGenie, loved it but I always ended up with bronchitis from it (did 5 separate trial-weeks with it) must be acutely sensitive to butane! Now on to the Iolite, great hand-warmer, but would give you a clinical case of dry mouth. Onward through the fog, won a MFLB by doing a tee shirt contest from this forum (art is now on the tin that it comes in) exactly what I was looking for, at the time... (quick hit on the go, from work to the DMV) still like it, as well as the Maud Dib for that.

Best: Solo, just got a back-up. I don't need to sing the the praises, you guys already know.

Next: Reading this forum daily trying to figure out. Between the Air, the Vapman, and the highly anticipated GrassHopper...watching that thread trying to figure out whether it's gonna be "A Star is Born" or if it's "The Titanic"

Anneman

Worst: 16-17 years ago I had a Graffix gum-ball globe type vape. Gave it away, then 8 years ago found the VapoGenie, loved it but I always ended up with bronchitis from it (did 5 separate trial-weeks with it) must be acutely sensitive to butane! Now on to the Iolite, great hand-warmer, but would give you a clinical case of dry mouth. Onward through the fog, won a MFLB by doing a tee shirt contest from this forum (art is now on the tin that it comes in) exactly what I was looking for, at the time... (quick hit on the go, from work to the DMV) still like it, as well as the Maud Dib for that.

Best: Solo, just got a back-up. I don't need to sing the the praises, you guys already know.

Next: Reading this forum daily trying to figure out. Between the Air, the Vapman, and the highly anticipated GrassHopper...watching that thread trying to figure out whether it's gonna be "A Star is Born" or if it's "The Titanic"
If you have the money the Mighty is unreal. Surpasses the Solo which I'm a big fan of. I would purchase a cheapy pen for liquids. They cost $20 and you can get 6 liquid containers for $10

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
ESV. = Elevape Smart Vaporizer. Hope this helps. @Killa $moke Ninja :tup:

Just a quick check in. My Triihouse Vapes are rock solid, don't know how I ever lived without them. By far the best bang for your buck were butane is the heat source as far as I'm concerned.
Worst by far is still the Raydiant by Mori Designs.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Mighty works perfectly. No criticisms other than the price. I wish I had never purchased any other device.

And don't let the mighty get exposed to low temps. Drains the battery INSTANTLY! Which is why I sold mine. It doesn't cut it outdoors for me. Defiantly not the best IMO espically at that price pint. This is my experience with it and thus my opinion.

Anneman

I have no clue what you're talking about. My battery lasts "as advertised" at any and all temperatures. It's a pleasure to be able to adjust the temperature so effortlessly

Anneman,

Anneman

I guarantee you and a friend will be unconscious long before the battery needs to be recharged

Anneman,

NickDlow

Log Hog
I have no clue what you're talking about. My battery lasts "as advertised" at any and all temperatures. It's a pleasure to be able to adjust the temperature so effortlessly

I don't blame it because I'm talking below zero temps. I don't expect many vapes to hang there.

It's a great vape and defiantly not my worst.

I had the Vapir No 1 and it had a huge oven. It was so loud I ended up giving it to the guy that I bought my black market weed from as a present for years of service.

It kinda looks like a blow dryer of some kind. One of my bad vaporizer purchases.
The engineer of this product should do an AMA. I'm curious if it was made by a maniac bent on driving the human species mad.

Anneman

BTW When you said that the battery drains quickly at low temperatures.. That was kinda screwed. It sounded like low vaping temps drained the battery.

Anneman,

howie105

Best was my LSV its like a tinker toy for stoners, lots of parts to switch around which makes it very adaptable and fun. Worst was a length of silicone tubing that was either a mistaken order or a mistaken shipment but either way it was mine. It sat around forever till one day I realized it would fit tightly inside most of the 18mm adapters and joints that I have. So it went from useless to useful.

Jaindoh

Best - Solo from puffitup -- only counting gog use. It's had some issues but PIU has always been great to me.

Worst - Vapocane Fusion. I had the wrong kind of torch -- never really used one -- and I kept sealing it shut.

Killa $moke Ninja

@Killa $moke Ninja I think the one that most reminded me of the old dugout was the FireWood.
Ya I've been trying to get one but they've been out of stock I'm currently workin with a walnut vapor genie , which I love but I go through too many bowsl with it because the bowl is so small. I want something I can hit a couple times and put away but I also need it to just keep hitting for ever for longer sessions with friends like the firewood seems to do in the video . I was thinkin about getting a pax 2, but it seems like there are a lot of cheaper options that give bigger clouds. I'm a heavy blunt smoker so I need a vape that can perform like a blunt when necessary but be as efficient whith small amounts as a dugout.

Killa $moke Ninja,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom