What are you vaping on?

Caligula

Maximus
I didn't see a thread in here for this (mods, please delete or merge if one exists), so I figured I'd post up! Basically, I am wondering what types of concentrates the different FCers on the forum are dabbing/vaping/sublimating/etc.

If you have something good, post up a couple of pics and a quick description if you can! On my end, I sort of want to do this for my own selfish reasons. I can never remember everything I've tried, so having a good record of it would be ideal.

Anyway, TO THE GOOD STUFF!

*All of my vaping is done via an UP Tech Persei w/ the Hercules SR-71 attachment, using the white rod and a 40% cut "oil coil".

This is what I am currently working through... & remember to click on the pics for full size/rez!

53kt.jpg

8v3m.jpg

wsva.jpg

fx9k.jpg

x9jg.jpg

cs0b.JPG

Now, I know that the C02 wax I have here may be a bit "controversial", given the Organalabs/O-Pen thread in this very subforum... however I think It may also shed some light on things as well. This specific "wax" is from MedWest, the lab which produces all of the Organalabs branded products that are distributed through CA (other states have their own contracted facilities). Some people say that Organalabs cuts their O-Pen cart fills (and even oil syringes) with PG and or VG for loading purposes. IDK if there is any validity to that or not, but I can say that this"O-Pen Gold Wax" is 100% legit. Having shown pictures of it to someone who actually owned an SCF C02 extraction rig, he agrees that this stuff seems to be up to snuff (as well as he could without actually seeing it in person anyway). I would offer my own opinion on it, but my experience here is limited.

In any regard, the wax (as you can see) has a jelly like consistency at room temp, and will become 100%, free-flowing liquid well before 150*F (I warmed it in the toaster oven to collect concentrate from the sides and under the cap of the container). I find this stuff absolutely beautiful. I actually can't stop looking at it with a backlight. It's simply amazing in clarity and color.

Anyhoo, the flavor is very yummy. It's got a slightly lemony hint (not like Pure Gold at all if that's whats you're thinking) and has a sweet/sour aftertaste. I can't get enough of it as a matter of fact. I'd smoke this just for the flavor even if it didn't get me medicated, heh. Oh, and the vapor is very mild. No harshness at all. I am assuming this is because its melting/vape point is so low, you don't need to get stuff anywhere near hot enough to overheat things?

Speaking of which, I am pretty sure this was either extracted by a blend of flowers or from a strong hybrid. It gives both a great heady (but clear) high as well as a body stone that takes my lower back pain away.

Overall, I give this stuff a 9.5/10. Simply amazing.

About the Nectars... I havent broken into them yet. I am trying my hardest to work through one at a time, but I am sure that wont last. A bit of info on them though... they are (obviously) full prime bud extractions. The people who made it said they use a "hyperbaric extraction" process. I don't know much about it, but from what was explained to me it seems very lengthy and expensive (maybe one of you can chime in?). They also told me that Harborside up in Northern Cali does the same process. This is what I found on their website:

The basic process for making hash with a hyperbaric chamber is this: Ground-up cannabis is placed inside the chamber. Another empty vessel is attached. The temperature in the chamber is lowered to -40 degrees Fahrenheit and the pressure is raised to several atmospheres. The cannabinoids and terpenes are literally pulled, or sucked up, and out of the vegetable material. When it becomes liquid, it is transferred to the second container and the pressure is reversed negative several atmospheres. This causes the liquid to solidify into the aforementioned wax that is HBC Pure Wax. And now, Harborside Health Center is proud to be the only Bay Area outlet for this exciting new product.

When it was brought to me, they did set up a couple of dabs for me. I tried out the Planetary OG Nectar, and man does it taste AMAZING. Almost like a damn Nestle Crunch bar! The BT told me it tested @ something retarded like 92.x% THC. IDK about that, however the two dabs I took sent me on a good one. Ill be sure to post more when I get a chance to play with it.

-Joe

Last edited:
Top Bottom