What are you doing this 420?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
sorry kids, been hungover & supa busy at the same time yuck- :puke: .
had a massive 421 & pretty well did the job on myself. I need to remember im not 21 anymore.

more pics on my next bender and not before-lolz
So next week we'll see some new pictures? Cool!!

What are you going with American dollars anyway? You've been watching too many gansta-rap videos me thinks. US Currency isn't really mandatory garnish for showing off big buds in real life. Just an FYI...
:peace:

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
this was 420 at the art gallery here
Xmfo3.jpg

YxZ5s.jpg

Rp9ZL.jpg

I edited the links to work in the quote above, but I cannot edit your post. However, you can edit your post within 6 hours if you'd like to; here is a thread explaining how to link pictures as well :). Looks like you had quite the celebration! :peace:

Purpl3_Haz3,

dorkus_molorkus

@Stu- didnt have a bud big enough to hide my noggin. Currency not to scale, was left over fancy dress props. (we used to have bangin parties).

'' You've been watching too many gansta-rap videos me thinks.''
If you make me put a cap in yo ass, then it would be a suppository. :D

& that my friend would be just too fucking weird! :clap:

But yes, more pics next week, or this wednesday even.

25th April = Anzac day, public holiday thats an aussies god given right to start drinking at dawn, play two-up at the local club & listen to old folk tell stories on how they fought & died in 3 world wars & anyone under 45 is a goddamn hippy.

So stay tuned, maybe a report from the trenches, its always a great day.

@ OTA- cannacap= empty capsule filled with cannabutter (cause the taste makes me heave-:puke: )

dorkus_molorkus,
Reactions: OhTheAgony

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
25th April = Anzac day, public holiday thats an aussies god given right to start drinking at dawn, play two-up at the local club & listen to old folk tell stories on how they fought & died in 3 world wars & anyone under 45 is a goddamn hippy.
I thought that was just called "Wednesday" there?

dorkus_molorkus

Stu-I feel you have visited my country before, I hope you had a good time while you were here. depending on what part of oz you visited would have determined how many memories you managed to leave with.

The further nth you go, the more hardcore it is. If you cant drink a case of beer in an afternoon, then your a poof sortof thing (not that theres anything wrong with that-;) )

But yes, you have me pegged bigtime. see you on wednesday! :D

dorkus_molorkus,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've never had the pleasure, unfortunately. But I do have second hand memories of your land as my sister went there when I was about 14 and she returned with a case of Tooheys and a jar of Vegemite. She force fed me the Tooheys (or I stole them.... I forget exactly now) and told me stories that a 14 year-old boy shouldn't hear. The nightmares persist to this day. Nightmares from the stories, the Tooheys, and most frighteningly, the Vegemite. :puke:

Stu,

dorkus_molorkus

tooheys :puke:

vegemite is gods toejam. granted its an acquired taste, and must be used very sparingly.
But it is an aussie staple, and most aussie kids are raised on vegemite toast for breakfast.
My wife for example has had vegemite toast every day without fail for the ten years I have known her & says that for as long as she can remember, thats how its been.

Most peeps coming across it for the 1st time spread it on too thick, it needs to be very lightly smeared, a mere smattering so to speak. Much like going to fart, but not quite stopping in time before it got ugly, then immeditately going on a 10 mile hike.
Thats how ones vegemite should be applied to your toast.
Now go forth & share the wisdom!

My wife has insisted she does not approve of the analogy used above & is thoroughly disgusted with my behaviour.

Surely its not wednesday already?? :rockon:

Top Bottom