macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

One-billion counterfeit US dollars seized in Turkey​

Last edited:
macbill,

florduh

Madtater

Not necessarily a weird story, but cool nonetheless.

Just the sheer awe i imagine he felt holding something that was 2.5 MILLION years old is mind blowing….let alone from an apex predator like the megalodon.

florduh

Fyr6waxXgAEsDQ1

florduh,
  • Haha
Reactions: Bologna

florduh

Other Twitter users searching the title saw ads from Disney, Microsoft, the NBA, Freddie Mac, Harper Collins, Adobe, Colonial Penn Life Insurance, and even a legal nonprofit, the Public Rights Project. None of these brands immediately responded to Gizmodo’s requests for comment. Twitter sent us a poop emoji when we reached out.

c1f.png

florduh

florduh

Oh hell yes! Under feudalism, you'd have feudal lords challenging each other to duels all the time. About time the Capitalists get in on this.

While they're both disgusting lizard people, my money is on Zuck.

mark-zuckerberg-brazilian-jiu-jitsu.jpg

LOL he's gonna murder this dumb, bloated, Afrikaner. Good stuff.

elon-musk-shirtless-mykonos-05.jpg

I think Zuck is 39. Apartheid Clyde is in his 50's.

Trajectory.

florduh

Being able to murder anyone you want, so long as you remember to say "I was scared" after they're dead used to be the rule only for the Piggies 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️

But in The Free State of Florida, that little "free murder" cheat code is available to every citizen!

Here's how it works:

Step 1: Unload your clip at the human being of your choosing

Step 2: Remember the 3 Magic Words "I....was...scared"

There is no step 3! Enjoy doing legal murders!

Freedumb!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Step 1, Make people afraid of their fucking shadow.
Step 2, Arm people with assault weapons, tell them they can shoot anything that scares them.
Note; Steps also work in reverse order.

Being able to murder anyone you want, so long as you remember to say "I was scared" after they're dead used to be the rule only for the Piggies 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️

But in The Free State of Florida, that little "free murder" cheat code is available to every citizen!

Here's how it works:

Step 1: Unload your clip at the human being of your choosing

Step 2: Remember the 3 Magic Words "I....was...scared"

There is no step 3! Enjoy doing legal murders!

Freedumb!

I wonder, had the pool man been armed, would he have been justified in returning fire? I mean, he must have feared for his life...eh?

Omg, my parents lived in Dunedin for over twenty years!

florduh

I wonder, had the pool man been armed, would he have been justified in returning fire? I mean, he must have feared for his life...eh?

That's a good question. I know when the cops mistakenly kick down your door and you start shooting (believing them to be intruders), you are for sure going to die. That's the Law.

Honestly, this dumb Florida Man should be made an honorary Sheriff. Shooting at your target 30 times and not hitting him once? He'd be in the top 1% of marksmen on the NYPD.

Top Bottom