Wax: "A Popular New Drug" And DEA Target

SD_haze

I ate a 1g bubble hash brownie from a dispens once. Wont be doing that again. Although Im wondering about this 12 hour thing? It never lasts that long for me.
I recreated the experience twice by eating the 1/2 gram hash edible in the morning,
upon waking up & with a completely empty stomach.

It was also a tiny chocolate the size of a quarter
so essentially, the entire dose got absorbed at once.

So if I took it at 9am, I wouldn't feel sober until 9pm.
(without any vaping through the day)

Why can't the media think of flowers like beer, and concentrates like liquor? It's not like concentrates are some other "drug", it's still THC,CBN,CBD,etc, just in a different form. They're always trying to make it so much orse than it truly is.
Very good point.

Even more supported by the fact that concentrated liquor causes poisoning and death @ a certain dose, while concentrated cannabis causes laughing and an empty fridge @ a certain dose.

Caligula

Maximus
I think its the manufacturing process. I remember when I told a combusting coworker about how BHO was made... she about had a shit fit about how its going to give me cancer... as she used a bic lighter to spark a bowl.

lazylathe

Almost there...
If you make coconut oil brownies with new bud only you will find out how being high for a day feels!

I made a small batch using a 1/2 jar of cocnut oil and some very strong Killing Fields.
Small batch of brownies that used a 1/2 cup of coconut oil full of THC.

Two one inch square brownies had me going from 9am till 10pm and i was still flying...
Had to eat another 1/2 a brownie and wait 45 minutes and then i was knocked out for 10 hours.

Waking up the next day i had to drie and pick up my one step daughter and it was interesting!
Everything was super bright and colorful!!
One of the best drives i have had!

Much easier than messing with butane, ISO etc...
Although the BHO oil is also super strong for the tiny dab needed...

lazylathe,

C No Ego

I think its the manufacturing process. I remember when I told a combusting coworker about how BHO was made... she about had a shit fit about how its going to give me cancer... as she used a bic lighter to spark a bowl.

the person gets more toxins from a commercial cup of coffee than an entire 10 years daily use of clean BHO. not everyone is self chemists and the mention of self made anything brings up red flags and remembering of times past when people knew what was what. if the media did not tell that person it is ok to make concentrates then to them it is not ok, this will be the norm for years because people are running around spewing what a media source told them about a natural plant. how the hell does the media even know about botany and health anyway? they are simply for reporting the latest fake greatest drug to come out and to make sure everyone knows about the side effects.

Caligula

Maximus
That guy they interviewed pissed me off more than anything. Its obvious that hes spewing propaganda in order to avoid doing serious time in an AZ prison due to their draconian MJ laws (I'm talking 25+ years for possession of BHO)... although I guess we can't really blame him? I wouldnt want to go to State "pound me in the ass" prison for a third of my estimated lifespan either.

Caligula,
Reactions: Vicki

StickyShisha2

LOL?

Fucking Arizona. Most worthless state in the union.

"dabbing is very dangerous, I took a dab one day and my left knee cap exploded,
and the force of the explosion made me land on the moon... thats how I lost my chance to f*ck jennifer aniston. After the second day on the moon I missed all my friends, I had to text one of my buddies to throw me a rope.. by the time I climbed the rope back to L.A. my hands had blisters. I met some cool aliens though. One of the aliens was named Dabs McGee, he told me how dabs ruined his dogs life, made him bark backwards, so when he tried to bark he said krab. Dabs Mcgee was like, Krab?.. you're a dog bitch, you should want a t-bone steak, not seafood. And then their house blew up."

z9

I lost my appetite after watching that video

When some dumbass blows up their home. Who you gonna call? Ghost Busters!

dzpc4cl.png

ghostbustersthetrio.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom