Water Filtered Conduction Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

MauiWowee

Here's my homemade water-vape setup. Cheap and effective:

water-vape.jpg

It works great - especially with some ice in it. Plus I got to use a tool that I thought was going into retirement.

Has anyone else ever tried this?

:brow:

MauiWowee,

MauiWowee

P.S> - I realize it's primitive for many of you pros, but I just got started vaping a few days ago. This is my first rig. I'm sure I will become a vape gearhead within a few months like the rest of you.

:brow: :ko: :lol:

MauiWowee,

MauiWowee

Hennessy1414 said:
MauiWowee said:
Has anyone else ever tried this?

:brow:
have you read thru any of the threads??! well nice setup..mids i see back there?

:peace:
I did look briefly but not too far. I figured many people had probably already done this before. Sorry I'm new and a little stoned. The water-vape did it to me!

:ko: :ko: :ko:

MauiWowee,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
HEhehe yep, nothing like vapor-bonging! :D Cool setup.... just wait until you get a nice new vape, it will blow away that dome-vape, flavor, efficiency, and hitwise.

Glad to have you around. :)

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice setup, that's a first. I edited your thread title to reflect what it is.

I hate to be all rule crazy, but most of the new threads you made today could be contained in your original thread or posted in existing threads. That makes it easier for people to follow and just in general for the forum. I know you're just excited and I don't blame you. Discovering vapor is like discovering.... fire?

:cheers:

vtac,

MauiWowee

vtac said:
Nice setup, that's a first. I edited your thread title to reflect what it is.

I hate to be all rule crazy, but most of the new threads you made today could be contained in your original thread or posted in existing threads. That makes it easier for people to follow and just in general for the forum. I know you're just excited and I don't blame you. Discovering vapor is like discovering.... fire?

:cheers:
Thanks for letting me know politely. I will remember that in the future.

:)

MauiWowee,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom