Water attachment

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
do you have any kind of solution for the reclaim that is left in our throat/lungs?

I'm not sure why this question was directed at me, based on what I said here, but there is actually an entire thread somewhere that discusses if this is a thing that exists or not lol

Thanks for explaining carb. Until last year I had never used marijuana. Most of my friends smoked joints and bongs. I had no objection to pot - I just never did it. It fact my wife was a pothead in college. I was an athlete and didn't want to smoke anything. Never smoked a cigarette. Fast forward a thousand years - after 9 broken bones, back surgery, both shoulders surgically repaired, torn meniscus, many stiches , etc. I was prescribed medical cannabis for pain due to inflammation. My wife was thrilled, my children were shocked and laughed their asses off.

This is why I have so many questions. This forum has been great !!!

Ah thank you for the background, makes a lot of sense now!!

So if she is used to using a bong or bubbler before at all, yeah that could feel better for the vapor too...

GoldenBud

I'm not sure why this question was directed at me, based on what I said here, but there is actually an entire thread somewhere that discusses if this is a thing that exists or not lol
bcuz you're an experienced vaper, how do you take care of lungs reclaim? i mean.. i'm vaping every day for the last 2y i think, and lately it's becoming too much of "lung reclaim" to cough, hehe

Shit Snacks

bcuz you're an experienced vaper, how do you take care of lungs reclaim? i mean.. i'm vaping every day for the last 2y i think, and lately it's becoming too much of "lung reclaim" to cough, hehe

Ah okay lol well I don't do anything, I mean this subject is debatable, we don't know if lung reclaim exists? I like a right angle bend in dry mouth pieces when possible, to help grab any particles at least while cooling, but like yeah I just drink water I don't like inhale anything to clean my lungs or something?? I just don't know what one could even do haha

GoldenBud

when I smoked in my holidays, LONG time ago, I had that Phlegm from smoking. Went to a Doc. he gave me Expectorant - medicine. does anyone take it? i'm kinda hating the Phlegm . @Shit Snacks that's what I meant hhaha.. if you know any solution to these phlegms

GoldenBud

Trump would advise to try bleach. However, it would probably ruin your weekend.
I believe cannabis can reduce the hypercytokinemia that the COVID19 causes to the lungs, but haven't seen a research in this section yet.. hope to see something soon but i guess nobody funds these researches now

Kins

I don't believe "reclaim" builds up in your lungs, to me that sounds insane. Sounds to me like a guess that caught on as a rumor that some people believe in blindly.
when I smoked in my holidays, LONG time ago, I had that Phlegm from smoking. Went to a Doc. he gave me Expectorant - medicine. does anyone take it? i'm kinda hating the Phlegm . @Shit Snacks that's what I meant hhaha.. if you know any solution to these phlegms

You can get an expectorant like Guaifenesin OTC at any drugstore.

Shit Snacks

Oh yeah, honestly it depends on the vapes and the method and a lot of other variables including your previous smoking... I must say I haven't had it bad in quite some time, so the vapes I have been using as well as how I have been using them, despite using them a lot more this year in quarantine, must be working pretty well actually!

If you want to message me, or start a new thread, list the vapes you have that are giving you the problem, for the ones I own I will tell you how I use them to avoid it? But like I said, there are so many other factors between you and me though!

Summer

Long Island, NY
This will work with the short stem of the TM, the RBT short stem of the Splinter (which also works for the TM) & your DaVinci. Cheap enough to see if water works for her throat issue before you invest in dedicated water or carb adapters.

Here's the humongous bubbler thread. It's in the glass forum. Start reading toward the end 1st.

And as I see you have friends with bongs, borrow one of theirs.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
See your local head shop for the glass piece. You're gonna pay more there than if you order online, but you will be able to see and hold the piece to see if it feels right. Also, you're supporting local cannabis related businesses.

I suggest looking for something with a simple water filtering system for use with vaporizers. What I mean is you don't want something with multiple bubbling water chambers. The simplest ones where the vapor will only go into bubbles through the water only once is all you need for vapor, otherwise you start to really cut down on flavor.

GoldenBud

Trying JHook with 3mm beads, all the curved part is full with them. so far so good, seems to be much better for my lotus wpa. the vapor is colder for sure. i may suggest you to do the same, gimme some time to check it ;)

nopapers_justvapors

Vapor is just really dry and it will cause irritation if you're not constantly drinking water while vaping.
Exactly! It's kind of like washing with water and soap: it's not just the soap that dries out your skin, it's the water it's self! Even without the soap your skin can still get dry. Same goes for vaping: Even if it's not hot your throat can still get dry. It's the vapor it's self...
🤔

Top Bottom