Watch Ip Man!

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I second his saying about them being possibly some of the best movies he has ever seen.

paytonpenn,
Fuck yeah, always watch these movies with my stoner friends who are black belts. They always spar and my baked skinny ass just sits there and watch them. :lol:

maybe SM will turn up here. . . :lol:

biojuggernaut,

Nosferatu

I think Ive seriously been inspired to learn Wing Chun, its the perfect stoner Chinese martial art form. Its all about being calm and using moves that are scientifically the most efficient and practical. They arent either in defense or offense like most fighting, they do it at the same time. So when they block, it is always done with a simultaneous punch, and if that punch hits, the opponent is in momentary shock, so you immediately hit again and so on with a volley of punches.

A random interesting fact is that Ip man and the master who trained him where known to be opium smokers. I cant say addicts but Ip man is definately known to have had an opium problem. And his disciple Bruce Lee was known to eat hash regularly and I think that implies he's used cannabis in other ways. Still these men are the staples of ultimate mind clarity and physical perfection.

Nosferatu,
He is always smoking cigs in the movies :lol:. Yeah my friends were showing me some of the techniques they incorporate in Wing Chun such as hitting over both ears to cause a flash bang type feeling on the brain.

biojuggernaut,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
It is SOOo funny you posted this because I just watched this movie and LOVE it, I actually got stoned, started working out in my living room and went looking for movies. This is seriously one of my FAVORITES now. Amazing effects, and everything! So badass

Elluzion,
Top Bottom