Was I the only one going through fc withdrawal today (10/26)?

little maggie

It's a bad sign when someone (me) gets anxious over a missing website. The only thing I found on google, which wasn't helpful, was a link to an old post somewhere by someone who thought they were mistreated here in 2012.

I don't think I could have taken the absence much longer. But I'll probably erase this and keep my addiction a secret.

elykpeace

exVASted
I posted to Reddit it was shut down from when I noticed about 45 mins

WIng27C.png
What does this make us?? Are we FC stalkers.. I was initially crushed. I thought it was the end

little maggie

It happened again- it looks like parkingcrew is a hijacker. This is what it said just now when I tried to reach this:
2017 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.

The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.

Privacy Policy

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
My strong guess: They forgot to renew the domain in time. Happens to the best of us...

Code:
me@lab:~$ whois fuckcombustion.com

Updated Date: 2017-10-26T19:18:24Z
   Creation Date: 2007-10-26T16:51:48Z
   Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-26T16:51:48Z

It has been renewed today for another year.

The "sponsored links" page is probably due to dns propagation.
Many nameservers around the globe still have the wrong A record in their database:
https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/fuckcombustion.com

I could imagine somebody was sweating a bit today. DNS hijacking may also have happened, but I think it was just bad timing. This is what happens if stoners own domain names... ;)

Last edited:

KC2K

Glad I didn't see that, even though I've only been trolling you guys for a few months and a member for a very short period of time, I've become quite attached to this forum.

Should come with a warning i.e. MJ isn't addictive but this site is!!!!!

Squiby

Not Colorado please. Most miserable years in my life (decades ago) - in spite of lots of cheap herb. Seems like it was only a bit over $100 per lb.
Where shall we all meet when FC goes down? Where would a nice central easy to get to place be that is tolerant of our favorite passtime?

Squiby

I'm down! WA CO or CAN!? :razz:
Europe was also mentioned. I would love to see Europe.

Our contingency plan should include a few different locations. My place up here in Canada is easily accessible 3/4 of the year. If you come here, you will be warmly welcomed and then put to work. I'll supply the bud as well as several Ms for Friends.

Come January we can become snowed in and the power is iffy. Food would be prepared from dehydrated goods and other preserves. Still good eats but less variety.

So if the site goes down from January to March, another location would a better choice. Maybe we should have a location for each season...I would love to see Europe.

How many of us FC Addicts do you think there are?

Top Bottom