Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

Hotboxvapebongin

haha thats not bad! i was actually reading more on their website( should of done that before asking FC). It should take around 6 business days or so. Im patient though so it's all good! I will post pics when I get it!

Hotboxvapebongin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hotbox - I will be very excited to hear about your experience when you get it!

Marcuss - thanks again for the feedback. The funny thing is, I always thought the Herbo gave me slightly thicker hits due to the fact that it has a GonG seal between the injector and the bowl. I believe I was one of the first to get a Herbo when it was released but my Herbo seemed to always run a tad hot. One bowl would literally be done in 2 hits but the ABV was too dark. I think I will have to invest in another injector to test it out again!

stonemonkey55,

Hotboxvapebongin

so I wonder how many people actually own a vriptech heat wand.. I feel like ill be the only person around my area that has 1. UPS has already given me a tracking number and I cant wait!! I try to find more vids on youtube about the vriptech but i think ive seen em all :)

Hotboxvapebongin,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
dont worry man...I'll have pics/vids up when my Blazemaster bowl comes in

sneek peek...its gonna have a purple lip :brow:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Hotboxvapebongin

sounds awesome.. do you need the blazemaster bowl because the one vriptech provides isnt good enough? or is it just for looks? also is there a way that i could purchase a blazemaster bowl as well?

Hotboxvapebongin,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
I "need" the blazemaster bowl because a couple of members have pointed me in the direction of getting one right off the bat. Seeing BM's custom work and what he is able to do lets me know for certain that I'm getting taken care of to a 'custom' level. (thanks NOSMOKE for letting me kno the comparisons between the BM bowl, GONG vrip bowl and non GONG vrip bowl) He let me kno for sure which one was best. Seeing how he has used them all, it makes me feel safe in my immediate purchase of the BM bowl ;)

Also the BM bowls get a seal on the wand with a GONG connection of sorts...its not a grounded glass connection, but the rounding of the bowl fits air tight with the wand head (YAY I dont have to use silicone any more on this no name headshop bowl I have :D)

Blazemaster is a member on this site...he frequents the FC chat room and is always open to friendly e-mails. He's a nice guy so drop him an e-mail whenever you please.

BM FC profile http://www.fuckcombustion.com/profile.php?id=1147

heres a good vid of a tiny tube he custom made....awesomely sick work :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZFJEziBSeY

Hennessy1414,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Progress - was hoping you would read this thread as my other got moved to ABV - just wanted to bounce some glass ideas off of you to work in conjunction with a VHW.

Looking at some jacketed inlines and wanted to get your feedback...that's all.

Henny - you get your BM bowl yet? I sent him an email this morning, think I'm finally ready for one!

stonemonkey55,

gak hater

Hennessy1414 said:
Blazemaster is a member on this site...he frequents the FC chat room and is always open to friendly e-mails. He's a nice guy so drop him an e-mail whenever you please.

i emailed him a week ago and never heard back? :/

gak hater,

Blazemaster

Josh S.
Glass Blower
Ive been flooded with emails in the last few weeks, but i thought i had replied to them all. send me another one and i'll be sure to get back to ya :D

Blazemaster,

Hotboxvapebongin

hey guys i wish i had some good news to report of the VHW but im seeing some problems with mine I think. The VHW is building up some kind of condensation and im worried that its gona fry the electronics... i opened it out of the box and plugged it in so it isnt my fault. Also the red light never seems to go away and it blinks and flickers awkardly.. Is this a problem that I need to worry about?

Hotboxvapebongin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
you're good dude, the condensation will go away shortly

The flickering is also normal, just lights up when juice is going to the heating element and is normal.

Just give it a good 10 minute warm up and let er rip!

stonemonkey55,

Hotboxvapebongin

Alright thanks stonemonkey55 now i can breathe a bit easier! I'm also wondering how long is too long to leave it on? Can you leave them on all day the the PD? Here is my VHW setup.. A two foot phire with 9mm glass. So clean and tasty!

never forget the medicine!

Hotboxvapebongin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
personally I like to unplug mine after each use but if I leave it on, I will turn the heat waaaaaaay down. If anything, I'd only keep it on for an hour or so or each session just to be safe.

set up looks great! my tip of the day, pack a fatty in the bowl and let er RIP! I like to fill it to the brim of the lower bowl

edit - unlike other vapes, the harder you hit the VHW, the thicker vapor you will get. Expirament with that, and let me know how it works out for you.

stonemonkey55,

Hotboxvapebongin

This vaporize is by far the best ive ever used! Im in love with the product what can I say? Haha! I get the tastiest hits. My vapor clouds are starting to get nice n thick so its great.

Hotboxvapebongin,

marcuss

above the clouds
i agree with you monkey....i forgot mine on all night and the day after the silicone sleeve was melted on the outer glass :uhoh: after cool down i scraped out all the remains on the glass and everything is ok now but man....i don't want to see that anymore....i'm still waiting for the new sleeve from the guy sold me the vhw :| little more...

my tip of the day is...UNPUG YOUR VRIP man!

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds
Hotboxvapebongin said:
This vaporize is by far the best ive ever used! Im in love with the product what can I say? Haha! I get the tastiest hits. My vapor clouds are starting to get nice n thick so its great.
eheh...soon you'll forget your hot box and change your nick in something more like vripbongin dude....enjoy the clouds!!

marcuss,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
marcuss - do you have the full sleeve or the newer sleeve tips? I'll see if I can send you some extras!

stonemonkey55,

kurt333

kurt
Whats the best kind of tube to use with the heatwand, like a regular beaker tube, or maybe a inline diffuser kind of one? Also im guessing a icecatcher is a must? I cant wait to try this thing, i only have a purple days and i love it but now that i know vaping works (and i love it) i want something bigger to compliment the PD.

kurt333,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
whichever tube/bubbler you like using will compliment the VHW best. Think of the VHW taking the place of your lighter, so whatever you liked to smoke out of before, would be a good piece to use in the transition

After I got the VHW, I started learning more and mroe about glass and now I'm pretty much addicted to getting new pieces to try with the VHW. It almost feels like a different vape with the different pieces.

Waiting on a killer 8 arm tree bub from ITZA glass, thanks Henny for the tip

stonemonkey55,

gak hater

Blazemaster said:
Ive been flooded with emails in the last few weeks, but i thought i had replied to them all. send me another one and i'll be sure to get back to ya :D
i can't wait to see your craftsmenship first hand! :brow: :D

gak hater,

Hotboxvapebongin

I was wondering what everyone sets there dial to on the VHW? I just have mine turned all the way up, well lets say about 90% .

Hotboxvapebongin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
its preferentail, i have mine the third hashmark from maximum, get about 10 good vapes

when im in a rush, i turn it up and get like 4-5 good vapes

stonemonkey55,

Hotboxvapebongin

Thanks for all the helpful info stonemonkey! How does everyones combusted herb look like after hitting it with the VHW? Mine doesn't seem to be fully vaped even when turned all the way up on the wand. Maybe im just used to the hot box vape which makes the duff a bit more on the darker brown side.

Hotboxvapebongin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hotbox - if you peruse this thread, there is a modification you can make to make the VHW get even hotter but my assumption is that the hot box gets too hot. I have nothing to validate this but I like my ABV more of a lighter brown, medium brown at its darkest.

I like to stay on the lower side of the temp to ensure that no benezene is released when vaping at higher temps and I was told that if your ABV is really dark brown, or has some charring, then benzene has been released.

another benefit for vaping at low temp is that your abv will be perfect for making some cannabutter

stonemonkey55,
Top Bottom