Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

NoSmoke

stonemonkey55 said:
Hotbox - if you peruse this thread, there is a modification you can make to make the VHW get even hotter but my assumption is that the hot box gets too hot. I have nothing to validate this but I like my ABV more of a lighter brown, medium brown at its darkest.

I like to stay on the lower side of the temp to ensure that no benezene is released when vaping at higher temps and I was told that if your ABV is really dark brown, or has some charring, then benzene has been released.

another benefit for vaping at low temp is that your abv will be perfect for making some cannabutter
Hit me up on Google Talk, I'll give ya some tips ;)

My bad I quoted the wrong text, a litlle vaked right now ....

NoSmoke,

UrDoinItWrong

Hey, just to add my 2 cents, my wand has been seeing very constant heavy use between my roommate and I, so we typically just leave it on all day. I haven't had the silicone melt at all or anything negative happen as the result of leaving it on for extended periods of time, even over night. I NEVER initially intended to do this, but getting too vaked and passing out to Discovery Channel has been known to happen on my couch. So ya, for me this has not caused any issues.

We came to the conclusion before that my wand runs on the cooler side (what I consider to be PERFECT temp range), so this probably gives it a higher tolerance for being on indefinitely at "full" temp. I'd also like to say that my wand has survived several frightening drops on the carpet and coffee table, and is still in tip-top shape!!! (thank fucking sweet mother of god)

Still completely in love with this wand and setup after months of daily use. For me, there is nothing more I could ask for. If these hits got any bigger and tastier, I don't think I would EVER get anything done.

UrDoinItWrong,

Hotboxvapebongin

Hey stonemonkey I do have some questions/issues I'd like to discuss with you. My user name for AIM is Dolla102. I added you and I will try to get a hold of you when possible. I might not be online for a couple days due to a severe car accident involving a dear friend. Thanks for your time!

Hotboxvapebongin,

NoSmoke

Little tip for Blazemaster or custom bowl users! I found if you rotate the wand in a 360 motion (spinning the wand around) you get even MORE milk! Granted you have to be careful your not twisting the power cord at the same time, it works great!!!

NoSmoke,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
NoSmoke - great suggestion, I'll go practice this technique tonite!

I'm in the un-enviable position of waiting for my Luke Wilson bubbler to get here. I think it was sent out last Saturday but who really knows, all I know is that when it gets here, it will be an epic day for me and the VHW

Anyone got any new glass pieces that they've been using in conjunction with your VHW? unfortunately my N3rd inline AC died while doing a demo for a friend, luckily I was able to get the LW piece to replace it. Still sad to see a friend go down :mad:

stonemonkey55,

penguinfucker

I loved my VHW when it worked but I've had no luck w/ customer service so I figured I'd post here. Ive sent them emails Jul30 and Aug8 and still have no reply. I sent off my wand TWO WEEKS ago and paid 30 bucks to have expedited shipping cuz its my only vape. Did not expect this after all the stories I heard about them shipping new wands before the broke wands were even shipped back. Maybe thats a privilege only FC members enjoy!

penguinfucker,

NoSmoke

penguinfucker said:
I loved my VHW when it worked but I've had no luck w/ customer service so I figured I'd post here. Ive sent them emails Jul30 and Aug8 and still have no reply. I sent off my wand TWO WEEKS ago and paid 30 bucks to have expedited shipping cuz its my only vape. Did not expect this after all the stories I heard about them shipping new wands before the broke wands were even shipped back. Maybe thats a privilege only FC members enjoy!
I don't get your post? :hmm: You say you emailed them twice with no reply yet you shipped your wand back. Did you ship it back before they responded? Two weeks meaning 10 business days ago? If so you should be expecting a reply or a replacement shortly, remember they ship UPS ground and no matter what it will be 5 business days for delivery, and I also believe there is a delay to blow the cover if one is not on hand. So my assumption is they have your wand and you should be getting a replacement shortly, hopefully that is true. And I believe they will reimburse you for shipping but that is something you will have to clear up with Vriptech. Good luck! Hopefully you get your replacement soon.

NoSmoke,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Penguinfucker - email me (click the link below my avatar) and I will see what i can do to figure out what is going on with your order

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Say hello to my VHW's little friend. This is a Luke Wilson bubbler with a 10 arm fixed tree perc. It's about 10 inches tall and IMO, the perfect size for efficient and tasty vaporization. It fits perfect in my hand and is my new baby.

The tree perc does a really good job of creating a lot of diffusion and bubbles and is smooth as Michael Jackson footwork. Glass thickness I cannot speak on but it feels pretty sturdy. The mouthpiece is well shaped and feels very natural when you put your lips on it.

Still not sure if I like this better than my inline, more testing to come!

My money has been spent well, can't wait for my next toy.

photo3ath.jpg

stonemonkey55,

Hotboxvapebongin

Very nice stonemonkey!! Who blew that glass? It looks like a SG but im probably wrong. I myself am waiting for a new Roor Rasta Icemaster 5.0. I sold that tall Phire and am hoping for a better vapor experience in use with the VHW. That bub your showin us makes me really want a nice gong bubbler.

Hotboxvapebongin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
hotbox - the blower is named Luke Wilson, one day I hope to own a SG piece. Hopefully soon! I'm starting to gravitate more toward bubblers and away from tubes.

When is your RooR coming in?

stonemonkey55,

Hotboxvapebongin

I ordered the RooR from EDIT so it should be here by the end of this week or the beginning of the next. I will post vapor clouds when i get it!

Hotboxvapebongin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
you got any pictures of this new bad boy? it almost feels like a new vape whenever you get a new piece!

stonemonkey55,

Hotboxvapebongin

Here is my new roor!!! It is by far the best bong ive ever hit.. Maybe because its a german roor, they have a great quality control team!

Hotboxvapebongin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hotbox - NICE! that's a sweet lookin RooR with the RASTA colors, makes me feel irie!

NoSmoke - I sent you an email but thought I'd share with this thread, what my latest pickup will be, a double bubbler. ETA will be about a month but I'll be getting one of these bad boys, the ones in the pic are made by Toro and SG but StoneGlassWorks will be making mine for me - the first chamber will have a circulator diffy and the second chamber will contain an inline like the one below

dsc1829.jpg

stonemonkey55,
Top Bottom