Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

MikRoOrganix

Erlhead!
Bonsai I think a case like that would work, but I still think that with any major impact it could sustain damage to the glass. Mine will never leave my house if I can help it! :) You may want to email info@vriptech .com for those questions about charges and border.

11e how does that work? Is that two bottles inside each other for pull-up gravity bong???? I see no place to inhale

MikRoOrganix,

bonsai006

Alright, so I emailed vriptech and they do not accept pre paid credit cards (Which sucks because I do not have a credit card, and asking the parents is a no no.) but he said you could pay with paypal, but i've searched the site many times and cannot find a way to pay with paypal.

bonsai006,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Bonsai - just ask him what email address to send it to.

I think it is headvripper@vriptech.com but you should confirm that with Mark

stonemonkey55,

bonsai006

Oh shit man, im just really baked cause I definately knew that... Who do I email to ask the questions I just email info@vriptech.com is this the right email?

bonsai006,

bonsai006

Thanks very much guys, this will be my first vaporizer soo I'm kind of excited, I tried a volcano and loved the high so I'm hoping this will thing will have the same style high.

bonsai006,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I can confidently say that almost everyone I know that has hit a cano and then hit a VHW has preferred the VHW. Most of the people that did prefer the Cano were older folks that might not have the lung power to hit a bong the way it should be hit.

One word of advice, familiarize yoruself with the instructions and have a safe place for your glass

stonemonkey55,

bonsai006

I've been reading a ton about it, and can't wait to try it! I have a very safe spot for it thanks for the heads up though ;). and one more thing how long do you think shipping to Canada would take?

bonsai006,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
i think 2 weeks is a good amount of time to expect your package. i think it is more dependent on customs to tell u the truth.

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
i'd go vriptech, both ship out of norcal but I think vriptech will support you better in case things go wrong and neither of them can bypass customs...

stonemonkey55,

mastermorley

Hey guys so how would you compare the heat wand to the Verdamper? I used to have a Verdamper but I broke it so I know it well. Also do you know if there are any discounts available at all off the $170 price for it? If not do you know which of the dealers on the website will ship it to you like the next day? After all I'd rather not wait like 2 weeks for the factory to ship if the dealer can ship right away I would probably still get the warranty and stuff right?

mastermorley,

VaporTre

First wand's element went out after about 2-2.5 months of use, got it replaced. Second wand's element just went out a minute ago, after about 1-1.5 months of use. The warranty restarts when the wand is replaced, so I'm not entirely out of luck, frustrating though. I love it when it's working, but it clearly still has issues. I don't know that I'd buy it again at this point. After this next replacement, I'll prob let it go if it dies another time.

VaporTre,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Mine shit out last week too. I'm well outta warrenty and well see if mark will hook a brotha up. If I gotta pay full price Ima sell all my vhw and get the cloud. I'm bettin marks gonna hook it up though

minnesnowta,

tokenitup

How long did you have it before it shit out on you? I'm planning on buying one, unless the VaporXhale comes out sooner than my money comes for the VHW...

If it was a few years or one year then thats one thing, but if it wasn't very long then I'd be concerned

tokenitup,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I had mine since march of last year. It didn't see everyday use but 3-4 times a week probaly. There really isn't much else that compares though. I'll just have to wait to hear from mark

minnesnowta,

VaporTre

stonemonkey55 said:
What works for me is using a surge protector
I was using one of these for the entire life of my first and second wand (surge protector and battery backup):
APC%20Battery%20Backup.jpg

Which leads me to believe that maybe it's my wand's electronics that keep frying what are potentially perfectly fine elements? I don't know. I'm admittedly s heavy vaprosit, but I do make sure to turn down the wand and unplug it between sessions.

VaporTre,

alexander

Seems like i came on at the right time! I would first like to say I loved this vape when i got to use it!! But today my wand has just stopped working on me and i barely ever used it:(
I dont have the receipt cause i bought it last year at the LA cannabis expo. I was able to use it for like a week and then the heater cover broke because the screw which i always seemed to be messing with came off resulting in the heater cover dropping on tile! So i have other vapes and put off replacing it for a good while. Then i had recently replaced the cover and got like two weeks good use! Also they changed the o ring to a better one that sits way nicer but I had been low on meds so i had been using other vapes for the time, but today i really missed it! Because when i got to use it, it was amazing!! So i plugged her in today and nothing!:o Im so PISSED this element probably has like a solid month or two of use on it and then bam waste of money! I dont know now after replacing the cover and all the money for the bowls and shit only to have it shit on me with the most minimal usage! And its not like i can take advantage of any kind of warranty at this point! I do plan on trying to email the owner to explain my disappointment and concerns but with no receipt and only a three month warranty im sure i will be assed out! With any luck the owner will restore my faith in this product by replacing my wand or giving me a significant discount, but due to the circumstances i doubt it!:(:(:(

alexander,

alexander

They do state to try to handle there warranties case to case so I emailed them to see if they can help me get back to vripmaster status!! I will keep the community posted on how they handle this unique customer service demand! Thanx all!:cool:

alexander,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
Well my decision has been made easier for my next vape purchase. The VHW was my next one in line, but after report after report on here about broken wands with barely any use... it sounds like a broken record. Too bad because I think I would have enjoyed it, saving my pennies for a bud toaster or maybe VXH, which ever proves more reliable.

DeepFried,
Top Bottom