Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

standard

My wand gets up to temp in a couple of minutes, but I wait closer to ten for the entire glass cover to get up to temp, or else I don't get as good sustain on the heat. I'm not a huge fan of waiting either...about half the time I just leave it on and turn the temp all the way down between sessions.

Yeah, I guess the battery pack would be problematic, but I can't get the image of a cordless vhw out of my head. Where's the damn trlithium technology with inverse tachyon pulse in the 40watt range when we need it?? :brow:

Edit: typing is not my friend today

standard,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
A stand that a VHW could be plugged into between hits with a lithium battery in the wand itself might work on a future design. Battery would only need to last for a hit, then you could just plug her back in for a few.

IAmKrazy2,

FEAR420

Just ordered my VHW & VCB w/14MM GonG stem!!!

How long did you guys have to wait to receive yours?? Im so anxious to get this one in my greazy mitts :ko:

FEAR420,

standard

IAmKrazy2 said:
A stand that a VHW could be plugged into between hits with a lithium battery in the wand itself might work on a future design. Battery would only need to last for a hit, then you could just plug her back in for a few.
Dude that is brilliant!

standard,

nilo

How much herb do you put in the bowl? Enough to cover the scren OR do you pack it up?

Just wondering about the most effeciient amount...

nilo

Wow stonemonkey55 ,

I wasn't expecting that answer. Will th VHW pentrate all that herb thoroughly?

nilo,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Oh yeah, usually I put the shorty vcb on first, then I pack it to the brim, maybe a little over.

I would just expiremt with fill levels but for me, I like to fill as much as i can. The vhw will def be able to penetrate thru the herb

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Stirring also helps alot. Just have to make sure the upper bowl is on when it's done otherwise you'll make a mess. Gonna have a whole weekend with my wand. It's going to get some verrrry heavy use. I can't wait

minnesnowta,

lepstadder

I found that the VHW does a great job releasing vapor form smaller and larger amounts.

I can place several hits in the bowl(3-4) for just myself

or if i have company, pack it tight.

Either way though it does help if you stir it between each hit.

Still i have no complaints over the functionality.

I just wish the tube i am using had less volume...

Ice melts to fast, i need to find those ice cubes that are little plastic bags

lepstadder,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
i tried the ice cubes that come in the plastic bags and while they do work, I enjoyed using crushed ice even more...just need to keep emptying out water. Something about the plasticky taste that it added that didn't sit well with me...

Another good idea could be freezing the glass beads then using those...

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Had a tough day at work today so with the help of Henny's generosity, I lined up a pretty sick line up of glass to put the VHW thru some serious sessions. I'll let the pics speak for themselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zMQpQcRgEM

dsc0218pr.jpg

dsc0217nu.jpg

dsc0207fw.jpg

dsc0197uh.jpg

dsc0210j.jpg

dsc0198f.jpg

stonemonkey55,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Stonemonkey your glass collection in total has to be insanity. I should post all my vape glass when I have more time, and maybe some vrip videos........

IAmKrazy2,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Someone said it in another thread recently, Stonemonkey, but now I second it. We need s standing ovation smiley. That is one hell of a line up. :D

Do you mean that you can use the VHW with each of those tubes n bubblers without having to buy any special parts or change an adapter or something? :o :p

Toke it easy! :cool:

Progress,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Progress - I just wish I had them when you were here visiting.

Someone said it in another thread recently, Stonemonkey, but now I second it. We need s standing ovation smiley. That is one hell of a line up.

Do you mean that you can use the VHW with each of those tubes n bubblers without having to buy any special parts or change an adapter or something?
The SGs are leaving my house this afternoon to their true owner's location. I was just happy to be able to have some fun on a Friday night.

All of the tubes and bubblers were 18.8 so it was pretty much just using the VCB and going to town on each one of em :D

stonemonkey55,

nilo

How many hits do you get when you pack your VRIP Tech to the brim? I get about 4-5 hits before it starts to taste like burnt pop corn...

nilo,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Nilo - I like to vape at lower temperatures so I usually take 3 hits, stir, 3 more hits, stir, and one or two more depending on taste.

Color of my abv is yellowish-brown when I'm done

stonemonkey55,

manchild

Vapourist
Guys i have a question regarding using glass pieces with your VRIP. I have been using a regular downstem rather than a diffuser (poor deprived australian here!) and i have trouble pulling a big rip through my glass piece. The drag is just incredible, so much so that i don't bother with any water in my piece at all. Just a few ice cubes or nothing in there at all, which makes a walk in the park drag wise. I've tried every conceivable water level and stem angle but just can't get a happy medium.

My question is do you think purchasing a good diffuser stem would reduce the drag significantly enough for me to be able to bong vape through water without sucking my lips off? If so would a regular diffuser suffice or would i need to go for a crazy shower head, 10 arm monster?!?

manchild,

lepstadder

have you tried to put beads in it?

just get a different tube,

I recommend something with a small amount of total air volume.

lepstadder,
Top Bottom