Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

Thanks for creating the vhw! :)

I love this thing (apart from maybe the aesthetics of the design)

I will never forget the first time i got it to work right... took quite a few attempts, then it worked - when i had just packed some 16week haze into the bowl - the taste when you get it all with one inhale (i gues this is what you guys call full-spectrum vapor :D ) is unbelievable - i'm very glad to have found this way to enjoy my beloved plant - it's the best!

But i must say i don't like the vcb, i just can't get vapor as quick and as thick as with other bowls - too much air in there... still searching for that perfectly fitting bowl that can be used without the silicone ring ;)

btw do you still ship these rings out? because the way i use the vhw now i can see it being worn out quick :D

good vibes

SoulCaptivesAreFree,
Reactions: Benny Lava

Mr Rooibos

Hi everyone. This is my first post here on FC and just want to say that this seems to be the busiest weed forum on the net. Kudos.

That said, I have been browsing on this thread for quite sometime and have finally decided to go ahead and expand my vape collection with one of the wands and the perk. Looks like beautifully cool, clean vapor.

Does anyone perhaps know how far in development the new all-glass system is. Reason being is that I am busy working abroad internationally (I'm from Cape Town, South Africa) and will be returning home mid October and would like to treat myself with one of these. I will definitely be buying one irrelevant of which model is available. Just interested to know how far along in development are they?

Many thanks, and great product.

BTW, I own a Volcano digit and an Extreme Q.

Peace.

Mr Rooibos,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
Benny I just measured the downstem on a PerK and it is a 5" that goes all the way down to the bottom. You could probably get away with a 4.5" if only the very bottom is open/diffused.

Rooibos....wait until you try Rooibos/mint vapor. It's tasty, uplifting, and clean energizing. No burn. Drink a mug of the tea and pull the vapor of the same blend one, two good morning. Make sure it's totally clean again and pack the Swazi HP and know home like never before. We're just shy of a decade in development of the glass cover for the wand design and coming up on four years with the current 3.0 heater/housing/board configuration we're now using. We've got a glass on glass solution utilizing a large spherical ground joint connection between the wand and the intake we've prototyped and sourced the somewhat out of the ordinary joints in the United States.

Production of this unit is held up with back logs at the shop and a summer of two serious injuries to both of our top guys. Good news is both of them are back in the shop working - gimping around with crutches and braces but they're back at the flame and back logs are falling. Stay posted though it's coming...

That's so cool to hear you are working on a gong version!

I was already in negotiation about having it custom-made. but now I'll just wait on yours :)

any chance for a special upgrade deal for those who have the 3.0? :D

SoulCaptivesAreFree,

Mr Rooibos

Benny I just measured the downstem on a PerK and it is a 5" that goes all the way down to the bottom. You could probably get away with a 4.5" if only the very bottom is open/diffused.

Rooibos....wait until you try Rooibos/mint vapor. It's tasty, uplifting, and clean energizing. No burn. Drink a mug of the tea and pull the vapor of the same blend one, two good morning. Make sure it's totally clean again and pack the Swazi HP and know home like never before. We're just shy of a decade in development of the glass cover for the wand design and coming up on four years with the current 3.0 heater/housing/board configuration we're now using. We've got a glass on glass solution utilizing a large spherical ground joint connection between the wand and the intake we've prototyped and sourced the somewhat out of the ordinary joints in the United States.

Production of this unit is held up with back logs at the shop and a summer of two serious injuries to both of our top guys. Good news is both of them are back in the shop working - gimping around with crutches and braces but they're back at the flame and back logs are falling. Stay posted though it's coming...

Awesome news! Wow, Rooibos/mint vapour sounds amazing. I am a chef by trade and have used the volcano quite a bit for aromitizing plated dishes covered with a glass bell jar. Would love a nice clean hit through the perk with the Rooibos mixture. Must be a real earthy, cooling effect with an awesome Swazi chaser :) Haha, Are you sure you're not South African?

I really look forward to owning a wand. Doesn't really matter which one it is. But I await the announcement/arrival of the new wand with baited breath. I'll be glued to this thread. Is there perhaps a pre-order option? Would love to have a wand for when I get back home.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Mr Rooibos,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
What up family sorry for slow reply been out of pocket!

Yeah Soulcaptivesarefree the 4.2 cover will be compatible with the existing 3.0 heaters so you could upgrade just the cover is the current plan anyway. The first protos we've made where on the 3.0 heaters.

Mr. Rooibos you've got it...earthy and cooling straight to the lungs. No pre-orders now we're too far out, but when we get closer we'll open the gates for sure. Right now we're giving thanks for being able to just keep up with current demand and appreciate the patience of anyone who was on a back order.

ShadowVape,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
Some of you know we've been working on a collab with ThermoVape to bring some American Made Glass to the best portable vapor solution in existance. It took a couple of rounds to dial in the tooling but now it's dialed. Check the Vrip ThermoVape Collab for a battery operated portable solution that produces vapor that is not only better than other portable vaporization solutions, but better than the majority of VAPOR solutions out there period and on par with the best once you dial into the tech. And in the palm of your hand! Glass on Glass 14.4mm adaptors and Glass Mouthpiece adaptors now available at http://thermovape.com/products/thermovape-t1-all-glass-glass-adapter

ShadowVape,
Reactions: Nebu

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
Got around to testing my repaired wand today. So far so good, but I am struggling to get a thick cloud, I think that my glass joints may be the problem.

I pushed the silicone farther up the wand so the tip can get closer to the bud, it seems to help a little bit. Any other tricks I am missing?

Ratm22,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
Ratm22 good to hear you got your repaired unit back sorry to hear of difficulties. Be sure you've got a good seal at the tip seal and at all the joints as this can absolutely be the issue. When moving the tip seal to get the wand closer to the herbs sometimes the results are not what is expected because you don't get the clean flow form in the convective air flow and/or because the seal isn't as good as with it on the tip. Take a shot or two making sure you've given it a pleny of pre-heat time and the herbs you're using are high oil content so capable of yielding the nice condensed vapor we all love and if still having problems we can walk you through an adjustment to the board that can squeeze a little more heat out of the element.

ShadowVape,

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
My new favorite way to vape keif! Is with the wand!
I have it set on max temp, which probably is not needed. The wand can deliver some really nice clean hits even with my less than perfect glass. The abv is a amazing color I have not seen before either.
Need a stand for the bowl for easy packing, probably can macgyver something.

Tip of the hat to ShadowVape and Vriptech for their impressive vape.

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
Yes I....you're reaching for the upper limits with the keif Ratm22! I personally like it better than the essential distillate oils because it will melt and release as vapor easier with the temps we're running which are more dialed for flowers than oils. BUT, that said a little oil on top of some plant material or keif for that matter is pretty ridiculous too it just takes a little longer to prime it and get it going. Also, not sure which bowl you're using but sometimes you can drop the bowl into the upside down intake (stem down) and it will sit there at a little bit of an angle but workable. Otherwise there are all kinds of ways to rig up functional bowl stands --- one of my favorites a customer sent a pic of was made with a stainless machine screw stuck in a base of FEMO --- the bowl stem just slide down onto the threaded part of the stainless screw that stuck straight up and it held the bowl in a perfect position for say dumping keif in there. Also, you might want to try putting some glass beads down first over the screen (either one of our stainless ones or a small glass honeycomb screen --- small size) and then put the concentrate on top of --- this works great with keif and will get oil melting faster too!

ShadowVape,
Reactions: Nebu

vapeArama

how do i send in my virptech 3.0 for a new element it over one year old. and it just went out, used it every day love it. cant see how to send you money and cant find e-mail for virp

vapeArama,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
Thanks for helping out Kief indeed VapeArama just make the element replacement service purchase online and send the heater (glass removed) to VripTech, Int, 969-G Edgewater Blvd. #229, Foster City, CA 94404 Attn: Element Replacement and we'll get the element swapped out to a new one and send right back. Sorry if any missed emails you can also try Mark@vriptech.com if you're not getting an answer on the info@Vriptech.com account emails but either way the emails should be seen. Or as always just post here and the family will steer you proper until we peep the thread. Hope everyone is having an aromatic Friday evening!!!

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
:cuss: My wand just went out in the middle of a bowl. It doesn't get hot anymore...

I just had it repaired and didn't get more than 10 rips off it.

I'll send an email to see what can be done....

Ratm22,

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
over a week and little support... I'm about to just sell this thing and maybe get back my losses.

Ratm22,
I'm not happy with the service when ordering directly from vriptech!

it's been close to a month since i confirmed my order and the shipping method (international customer), i was hoping to get my replacement parts before going on holidays, that's why i ordered a month ago... i'll leave on wednesday and still no sign of my order, that would be ok if i knew it was the fault of the postal service - but i have not even received my tracking info, despite asking for it twice at different vriptech email adresses :/

So i just express ordered the same part again from a european vendor, just so i wouldn't have to go on holidays without my VHW- now i'll have it double...

SoulCaptivesAreFree,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
The exact same problem as the post above. I made an international order, they instantly charged my credit card but no response to three e-mails i have sent them.

Has Vriptech shut down or turned crooks ? Does anyone have any updates ?

audiodelic,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
Sorry guys for not being on here have been traveling quite a bit the last 12 weeks and for slow replies --- we've recently been losing mad non-spam emails to filters due to an email client update I think...either that or something changed on our ISP's side. I've got our "Genius" scheduled to take a look and am working through the last few weeks of filtered emails myself. But the good news is that we only have one current back order so virtually everybody's orders have shipped. Our UPS tracking auto emails are NOT working though so if you placed an order in the last couple of weeks not counting Fri-Mon over this weekend it has shipped unless you're waiting on a Steinel HG2510 which our only back order is held up on.

To be clear folks: VripTech has been around since 1997 --- since the days when people insisted "vapor doesn't work" LOL! We're not going anywhere without a clear advanced warning to all of our customers our business is way too established for that so if you're not getting a reply and have placed an order be aware that Mark's (owner) direct line is on your CC statement and you can always just call or text that # and you WILL get quickly sorted to your satisfaction with an apologie for any lag. We don't post the phone # on the site or here because we know from past postings of the phone # we simply can't keep up with the calls and keep the glass getting blown and the orders shipped so prefer email. We understand the frustration if you haven't gotten a reply --- just please don't suggest we are crooks or closing down --- not going to happen we need the VripWare as much as you do!!!

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
And specifically for international customers we ship USPS International Priority for larger boxes and International First Class for smaller orders so there isn't always a tracking # but we can always provide a customs doc # that can be used to check in with the local customs office as that is where the hold ups that often get blamed on us are often actually taking place!!! All of our product is shipped as "Aromatherapy System" parts i.e. "heaters" "extraction chambers" "inhalers" etc for reference.

Again, sorry for anyone waiting on email replies but please rest assured we are shipping orders twice weekly or more and the only reason for a hold up would be a back order which as of now there are none. Over the last few weeks we had a back order on VHW glass covers, Valloon Valves, and Steinel HG2510s --- everything else should be shipping within the week it was ordered in the case of domestic orders and either the same or the following week for international orders depending upon the day it was placed (International orders ship once a week instead of twice because we have to take them to the PO).

Top Bottom