Vriptech 007 HG kit

Hey FC,

I have been putting off my next vape purchase for some time and have decided that since it has been such a long wait, I will spend ANY amount. I am most interested in vapor quality, vapor density, and durability of the vape (i can use for years and years).

That being said, I am currently set on the Vriptech 007 HG kit, but have only been able to find a very small selection of first hand experiences / reviews. So, does anyone have it and can give me your input on it? Also, I am very open to any suggestion from all you guys.

http://ezvaporizers.com/heat-wand/vriptech-007-hg-kit/prod_11.html

There's a link to where I'd buy it. It is $512 with a discount code. Is this worth it? Are there alternatives? I had a similar one, that was cheaper and used a Pyrex beaker that i really liked, but it the gun quit working. I was also considering the wand, but thought it would be too fragile, and was previously considering the plenty vape. Well, what do you think?

Pureherbalcure,

max

Out to lunch
For that kind of money I'd have to recommend the VapeXhale Cloud. They have 4 vape/Hydratube packages for less than that $512, and 4 more at $550 or less. The Vriptech heat wand was used as a standard to beat by VapeXhale and they've done it. Heat guns are kind of rare these days. I think their day has pretty much come and gone. Other than the Cloud, there's nothing I'd recommend for that much $. Hell, as an FC member you can get a nice Vapolution with an all glass vapor path for $100. The vapor quality is as good as what you'd get with any vape. As for being able to use for years, most vapes fit the bill there.

I'd suggest doing some reading here, on the popular models, before you make a decision. FC is the cutting edge for vape info, hands down. If members give a vape :tup:, you can rest assured it's a good one.

Kief

Medicated
I love VripTech, but you will not find many people here still using a heat gun for many good reasons. The most important reason for me is the dryness... vapor is very dry already and a heat gun will make it worse than any other vape, unfortunately moisture conditioning does not completely fix it. Not everyone is sensitive to the dryness, but I believe it's also a major factor in the taste and overall quality. I could type all day about why not to use a heat gun, but I just don't have the time.

I was also considering the wand, but thought it would be too fragile, and was previously considering the plenty vape. Well, what do you think?
The Heat Wand may be the most fragile vape there is, but glass tastes great. IMO, The best tasting vapes will have some glass, just some more than others.

I'd suggest doing some reading here, on the popular models, before you make a decision. FC is the cutting edge for vape info, hands down. If members give a vape , you can rest assured it's a good one.
Like Max said, read... read as much as you can. There are plenty of popular models to choose from, finding the right one for you is the trick.

One note on the VapeXhale Cloud... I have read the entire thread and I figure that 99% of buyers either sell or shelve their other home vapes.

Kief,
Yes, I think I will drop everything for the VapeXhale as it seems to have everything I wanted in an easier to use package. Do you know the best place to buy? Direct from them? Also, which package would you recommend?

Thanks for the replies. I have been doing tons of reading, and I am in no way new to vapes, it's just with a purchase of $500+ I want to know your guy's opinions. Thanks!

Pureherbalcure,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yes, I think I will drop everything for the VapeXhale as it seems to have everything I wanted in an easier to use package. Do you know the best place to buy? Direct from them? Also, which package would you recommend?

Thanks for the replies. I have been doing tons of reading, and I am in no way new to vapes, it's just with a purchase of $500+ I want to know your guy's opinions. Thanks!
The only place to buy a Cloud is direct through VapeXhale. www.vapexhale.com
:peace:

Stu,

SD_haze

Well, if you're buying the hydratubes individually the swagger circ is 250 but the showercap is 300, but if you're buying the packages they are the same price.

So the showercap package sounds like a great deal to me :-)
That extra gap on the bottom will help a lot with leakage issues, worth the extra $$ IMO

max

Out to lunch
Pureherbalcure said:
which package would you recommend?
It's purely personal perference. Only difference is the water filtration design, and the bent neck style of the Swagger tubes (which has me saving my lunch money for another HT). Here's the best (and only one so far) evaluation of the differences in tubes-

Slightly Medicated said:
I hit them all this weekend at one point or another. They are all pretty great.

The reverse showercap style has the least water and the most flavor. Best for the person who likes low temp vaporizing and wants to experience full flavor with minimal water filtration.

The double has the most filtration and is the smoothest hit. Best for the person who likes to down large hits at higher temps, or someone with lung problems who wants extra filtration.

The other two (circ and the tree) hit similar to the HydraCirc/HydraTree versions. It gives you the option of having a bent neck, and also that 1st chamber to help act as a barrier between the water chamber and the device itself. Which is more group/new user friendly.

Well, if you're buying the hydratubes individually the swagger circ is 250 but the showercap is 300, but if you're buying the packages they are the same price.

So the showercap package sounds like a great deal to me :-)
That extra gap on the bottom will help a lot with leakage issues, worth the extra $$ IMO
Check the site. The Swagger Cap and Double packages have been increased by $25.

max,
Reactions: SD_haze
Top Bottom