Volcano>Zephrr>???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tharealmclovin

I had the Volcano which was great but replacement parts were expensive. So I sold that. Then I ordered the Zephyr ION, which was basically the volcano only half the price. Things were great until they went out of business and I can no longer get replacement parts. So 2 part Question... 1. Does anyone know where to get replacement parts?? 2. What other bag type vapes are as good as the Volcano and Zephyr? (Which in my opinion are the 2 best) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tharealmclovin,

SD_haze

Zephyr will be back in business http://zephyrvaporizers.com/

Welcome to Zephyr Vaporizers

Dear Customers and Zephyr Fans,

We are pleased to inform you of an important update regarding Zephyr Vaporizers. The questions raised by government authorities about the appropriate uses of our product as well as similarly designed products from other manufacturers have been favorably resolved. Following a thorough review of our business operations and product the government has acknowledged that the Zephyr Ion has multiple appropriate applications and cleared the way to our once again bringing the Zephyr to market. We take pride in the quality of our product and remain committed to ensuring that its manufacture and distribution be in conformity with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.

We are excited about the prospect of resuming our sales of the Zephyr Ion and allowing more persons to experience the benefits of aromatherapy through Zephyr's patented vaporization system. Although it will take a little while to resume business as usual, we assure you of our continuing commitment to providing the highest quality aromatherapy product at the fairest price.

Please check back for further updates.

Sincerely,
Zephyr Vaporizers

max

Out to lunch
"Please check back for further updates"

I did, after a year or more. There aren't any. :shrug:

The herbalAire or Extreme will fill a bag as well as the Volcano, and if you want to spend more, there's the Oracle.

max,

SD_haze

"Please check back for further updates"

I did, after a year or more. There aren't any. :shrug:

The herbalAire or Extreme will fill a bag as well as the Volcano, and if you want to spend more, there's the Oracle.
Damn, my bad on that then :doh:

SD_haze,

tharealmclovin

I have been seeing that page for over a year now. Oh well One day maybe they will be back

Zephyr will be back in business http://zephyrvaporizers.com/

Welcome to Zephyr Vaporizers

Dear Customers and Zephyr Fans,

We are pleased to inform you of an important update regarding Zephyr Vaporizers. The questions raised by government authorities about the appropriate uses of our product as well as similarly designed products from other manufacturers have been favorably resolved. Following a thorough review of our business operations and product the government has acknowledged that the Zephyr Ion has multiple appropriate applications and cleared the way to our once again bringing the Zephyr to market. We take pride in the quality of our product and remain committed to ensuring that its manufacture and distribution be in conformity with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.

We are excited about the prospect of resuming our sales of the Zephyr Ion and allowing more persons to experience the benefits of aromatherapy through Zephyr's patented vaporization system. Although it will take a little while to resume business as usual, we assure you of our continuing commitment to providing the highest quality aromatherapy product at the fairest price.

Please check back for further updates.

Sincerely,
Zephyr Vaporizers

tharealmclovin,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom