Volcano vs Aromed vs Plenty (poll inside)

What's the best vaporzier regarding the taste and the vapor's pureness?

• Volcano

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Aromed

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Plenty

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Skywalker420

Hey there,

after a couple days reading about desktop vaporizers I'm stuck at the decision between those three.
I already own a Mighty but I want another vape for home use that produces smoother vapor with longer holding taste than the Mighty.
The taste when vaping with the Mighty always turns into popcorn after the first five hits or so (even if the cap is totally clean).

Another point that is important to me is the vape's quality regarding to what I inhale with it (dust etc.) because I recognized being phlegmy on the next morning after vaping some bowls with the Mighty.
Therefore I'm very close to buy the Aromed at the moment but I'm not sure with that.
Aromed has the water filter but the Volcano has an air filter. Plenty has no filter but taste shall be excellent.

Any suggestions on other vaporizers or experiences on those three?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The terpenes are always going to vaporize before the rest of the goodies in a session style vape. The only way to maximize taste is to use a one hitter style device where you can extract everything in one or two rips before the terpenes are gone.

Skywalker420

The terpenes are always going to vaporize before the rest of the goodies in a session style vape. The only way to maximize taste is to use a one hitter style device where you can extract everything in one or two rips before the terpenes are gone.

So would you recommend me to go for a grasshopper e.g? Isn't the plenty an on demand vape too?
I'm not exactly looking for a desktop vape but always thought you would get the best results with one.

Skywalker420,

howie105

I think the chances of finding a significant number of users who actually know all three units well enough to do a side by side comparison is fairly small. A suggestion hit up the Mighty users and ask them, if its not the Mighty then which vape do they use.

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
I voted Aromed. But if I still had my Aromed (which was illegally seized by scumbag cops one year ago tomorrow while my femur was in at least three pieces), this would not put it ahead of the Volcano. I'd use it every once in a while. Have never used a Plenty.

Aimless Ryan,
Reactions: Alexis

Trypsy Summers

I think the chances of finding a significant number of users who actually know all three units well enough to do a side by side comparison is fairly small. A suggestion hit up the Mighty users and ask them, if its not the Mighty then which vape do they use.

I am one of those who may fit the category; I know its a year too late, but as I'm looking to write about the Aromed 4.0, I thought I'd take the opportunity to contribute to this thread, However, if we were to do a comparison, then The Mighty would have to sit this one out, cos its a portable.

IMHO;
The Plenty has the Bong Appeal, that raw throat pulling aspect that comes with (Old Skool) bongs... The Plenty is most dangerous when the big bowl is fully loaded, it will weld you to the couch - no danger,
you can get big clouds from the Plenty...

The Volcano; my endorsement of this appliance (Volcano Digital) is so well known, as to be notorious, the Volcano is the vape, that all the gods/goddesses revere, well I know I do....
Seriously though, we call this one the One above All, as its totally reliable, when all my vapes have gone through the material, it still finds time to get a pass (or two) through the Digit at 230C, to get all the stuff from the ABV! None of the others including The Vapexhale, can work ABV to the extent of the Volcano

The Aromed 4.0, is a recent acquisition, after extensive research I decided to go with this (I had wanted the Herbalizer but that ain't available over in the UK in the 220v format) as this was the only one with a similar halogen tech, I decided to give it ago, On taking it out of the box, I found it to be uniquely different, but it has a very sturdy build, the glass and the swan neck can be a little bit finicky!

But once set up, (which ain't hard) its very functional. However, I found the herb-holder to be too big for the herbs, and I had to purchase the 'recreational holder' which was alright but... not quite right - for me!
I solved my problem by purchasing some stainless steel washers to use as spacers - the mod worked well...

Now over to the business end, this vape works well with small or large amounts, its more economical than the Plenty and to a lesser extent the Volcano. The vapor quality is very smooth especially with the water filter, also the vapor from Aromed 4.0 is very good even without the water...
It has the quality of the Volcano without even breaking stride. Once you get the hang of vaping with it, it provides the best quality vapor for a whip vape. For voluminous clouds, you need to take long and slow draws, then you will get the tasty clouds and you can then reclaim the ABV to use in the Volcano or for Medibles....

Not saying:\, Just saying:|, Without Saying;)

Pure Peace:leaf:

Toni Font

The perfect machine is a combination of the high quality vap of aromed, and the support for this vap in plastic bags of the volcano. I got it, but I don't know how to develop. I'm a 46 years physiotherapist in Madrid, and I got a way to use aromed like a Volcano and fill plastic bags. If you want a photo or video just say it. Cu

fonttoni@yahoo.es

Toni Font,

cptofnthng

Aromed is very old tech for high prices. There is plenty of better and heavier vapes for less money These days

cptofnthng,

MDude

I can say the flavor is great on both Plenty and Volcano...maybe a little better on Volcano.

MDude,

GoldenBud

get some 100% convection vape like tm/herbo/tp80/minivap/ud/gtr/halo/atlas/ws/hi/elev8r/couchlog/ssv/ddavemodvape/oldhead

the volcano/plenty a bit cook the herb before you can taste it... the herb gets oxidized because of the conduction, you need some vape that will surprise the herb with hot air...

GoldenBud,
Top Bottom