Volcano filling chamber/mouthpiece leaking

Chronic

I've had my solid valve volcano for years now & recently its lost a bit of its magic, the air pump still fills a bag fairly fast and the highest temp still turns my green into brown herb so the temp works fine, i've also taken it apart & there's no infamous kinked hose either

The only visible thing i can see is when the bag is filling up some small amount of vapor is leaking out between the valve & the filling chamber that click together, its not leaking from the bag seal just inbetween the valve & filling chamber. Everything is clean & the only part i could fault is maybe the spring in the valve isn't as strong as it used to be so isn't pushing a tight seal against the filling chamber & vapor is slowly escaping.

Has anyone else had this?
I suppose a new solidvalve set is the best option but maybe its just my pump not blowing as hard as it could?

Thanks in advance for any help

Chronic,

weedemon

enthusiast
buy the spring only if you can! :p

i was gonna say sounds like a dirty vape, but you already said it's not that. spring sounds like a good guess to me. gl man can't really think of what else it could be.

ive not noticed that mayself. also got the solid valve setup

weedemon,

Chronic

cheers mate, i think im gonna go for a full new solid valve set as then i can use this one for a different substance/flavor

if that doesn't cure it then i'll get it sent off to storz & bickel ;)

Chronic,

VapeHead.com

Retailer
Check your o-ring and clamp - sounds like you don't have a proper seal. Tried taking it apart and re-attaching the bag?

VapeHead.com,
Top Bottom