Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The original Vleaf Go post in oldFC was 60 days ago. I copy/pasted Vivant's exact title and post to start this one.

Have you contacted Vivant about moving their other product threads? Should I have done that prior to starting this thread?

Edit; I've trimmed my reply back a little bit.

No I have not contacted them since I am not very active in the thread (same reason I haven't done so for Flowermate) so I was hoping someone else would... I think you should have before starting the thread here, just because they have been members on oldFC and are active, posting customer service, promotional news, and creating most of their threads... and yes I know this is the same title as it was there, but that's because they kinda posted it as an advertisement lol not exactly "FC standard" (if there ever was a standard) so I was hoping if a member started the thread they'd give it the regular plain title, but as always this is my own OCD!

Shit Snacks,

Trackrat

No I have not contacted them since I am not very active in the thread (same reason I haven't done so for Flowermate) so I was hoping someone else would... I think you should have before starting the thread here, just because they have been members on oldFC and are active, posting customer service, promotional news, and creating most of their threads... and yes I know this is the same title as it was there, but that's because they kinda posted it as an advertisement lol not exactly "FC standard" (if there ever was a standard) so I was hoping if a member started the thread they'd give it the regular plain title, but as always this is my own OCD!
OCD, gotta love OCD 😂😂😂👍 👾

Shit Snacks

While the manufacturer did not “start”, this new carry over thread, is there any reason they can’t participate exactly the same as on the old site?

No, ofcourse they can, HealthyRips was forced into the same situation, it just looks nicer when threads are created by manufacturers since you see the user who created the thread prominently in the list... And then threads don't need brand names in the titles either (this thread has neither though)

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
HealthyRips was forced into the same situation,
Geez SS, you make me feel like crap for trying to help community and Following the rules. BTW - HR hasn’t said anything in the Fury or Fierce threads, so not so sure they were “forced” into anything with me starting the Edge thread.
I am happy @vapviking started this thread so we can continue to talk about it in new place and get some SEO rankings so other people (outside of NFC) can start finding us.
Sorry to go off topic.

Shit Snacks

Geez SS, you make me feel like crap for trying to help community and Following the rules. BTW - HR hasn’t said anything in the Fury or Fierce threads, so not so sure they were “forced” into anything with me starting the Edge thread.
I am happy @vapviking started this thread so we can continue to talk about it in new place and get some SEO rankings so other people (outside of NFC) can start finding us.
Sorry to go off topic.

Sorry! Not my intent at all, I only meant it literally, with zero negative connotation. Also to be fair you were not even responsible for that, in fact it was a mod who prematurely started the threads here, you merely followed suit (and I certainly do not blame you for that!) I mean I don't blame anyone, this shit is complicated! Also none of it is a big deal of course, the brands and mods don't seem to mind.

But yeah sorry for off topic I just couldn't not respond to explain, now I feel bad for making you feel bad! We can take this to the moving threads thread... Moving threads from FC

JackDeaniels

Vapor Freak
Sorry! Not my intent at all, I only meant it literally, with zero negative connotation. Also to be fair you were not even responsible for that, in fact it was a mod who prematurely started the threads here, you merely followed suit (and I certainly do not blame you for that!) I mean I don't blame anyone, this shit is complicated! Also none of it is a big deal of course.

But yeah sorry for off topic I just couldn't not respond to explain, now I feel bad for making you feel bad! We can take this to the moving threads thread!
To be honest, since we don’t know if the old site is going to be up for long, rather than waiting for the manufactures, information preserving might be of more importance 😅

Though there are probably thread administration tools available for the author only, I’m sure the admins can help with that if anything comes up

Shit Snacks

To be honest, since we don’t know if the old site is going to be up for long, rather than waiting for the manufactures, information preserving might be of more importance 😅

Though there are probably thread administration tools available for the author only, I’m sure the admins can help with that if anything comes up

Sorry again this is so off topic now, but the domain is good through the summer at least, it's not like it's just going to stop working suddenly one day and be gone, they know the date it expires... Also the information has already been backed up by many people... The main reason for a manufacturer to create their thread, is merely superficial and organizational, most products threads do not have active manufacturers present at all. Just a little tricky when they are, but not super active, anyway the thread I linked is the place to discuss this further. I have reached out to many manufacturers myself, some of the ones we have not seen here yet, are just busy with other things (that's the case with DV, SBL, DW, 7thF)

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I measured a Ti dDave screen at about 7mm diameter.

Thanks for checking that for me. I saw a post from a user that put a Dynavap screen in, I measured my DV SS screen at 7mm. However, those DV screens might reduce airflow a bit more then a real weaved screen. Something to play with when I receive my unit. Thanks again.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
The original Vleaf Go post in oldFC was 60 days ago. I copy/pasted Vivant's exact title and post to start this one.

Have you contacted Vivant about moving their other product threads? Should I have done that prior to starting this thread?

I sent an email to them and they replied back that my request has been received and is being reviewed by their support staff. So hopefully they get on board.

To conclude this derail without moving posts (which always gets tricky): @vapviking, you did nothing wrong. We like to give manufacturers the chance to start their own threads, but we also would like to see threads moved over sooner rather than later. If a manufacturer is late to the party and feels the opening post isn't suitable, we can backdate a post of their creation so that it becomes the thread starter.

We now return you to the Vleaf Go.

420BBBvapor

This is VIVANT. We got the message from the stu on the old site yesterday and register a new account here. Thanks for helping us post a new thread here about our vleaf go. We still want to hear more feedback and disscussion on it. If have any problems or questions, we are always here. Thanks for all your support again.:leaf:

JackDeaniels

Vapor Freak
This is VIVANT. We got the message from the stu on the old site yesterday and register a new account here. Thanks for helping us post a new thread here about our vleaf go. We still want to hear more feedback and disscussion on it. If have any problems or questions, we are always here. Thanks for all your support again.:leaf:
Hey there, love your stuff, got myself two Ambits and some of my friends purchased them as well right after trying mine
Got the Vleaf GO on my wish list, going to get it pretty soon I hope

I was wondering, I take it you guys have probably watched reviews and received some of the user feedback - Do you plan on releasing a revision base on those feedbacks any time soon? Specifically, the hot vapor path and the screen falling out (With the current fix being the DDave mod screens)

JackDeaniels,
Reactions: Jill NYC

420BBBvapor

Hey there, love your stuff, got myself two Ambits and some of my friends purchased them as well right after trying mine
Got the Vleaf GO on my wish list, going to get it pretty soon I hope

I was wondering, I take it you guys have probably watched reviews and received some of the user feedback - Do you plan on releasing a revision base on those feedbacks any time soon? Specifically, the hot vapor path and the screen falling out (With the current fix being the DDave mod screens)
Hey, we are optimizing the problems. About the problem of the screen falling out, we plan to use the same mesh in the mouthpiece of our AMBIT like the photo shows. If someone also has ambit, could you please try it and let us know if it works? Thank you!
fdb3acbe-f4cd-430e-a789-ccf578e15592.jpg

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hey, we are optimizing the problems. About the problem of the screen falling out, we plan to use the same mesh in the mouthpiece of our AMBIT like the photo shows. If someone also has ambit, could you please try it and let us know if it works? Thank you!
View attachment 773
Glad to see you here!
I really like the solid look of that ambit 'mesh'. My concern is that the holes may be a little large; with small diameter vapor path, air is moving very quickly and material can be pulled against the screen.
We'll see, looking fwd to some folks' reactions to trying it out.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Poop I just bought mine like on Monday during memorial day, which screen would I be getting curious hehe

I ordered one a few days ago, I doubt they will be opening the boxes that were wrapped in China to replace a single cheap screen. A 7mm VapCap screen is supposed to fit, or you could cut one, or buy from DDave (yes I’ve bought from him), but not going to wait for a simple screen.

I’m sure Jill will tell us if the Ambit disk/screen reduces the airflow more then a screen. Looking at all that EXTRA metal in the Ambit screen, I also wonder if it’s going to add CONDUCTION to the load, as it sits on top, making a bit of an OVEN?

What the company could do is TOSS an Ambit screen/disk in with all new orders, but after reading the reps post a few above, asking for users that have an Ambit screen to test it for them, is not inspiring to me, unless they don’t have a single Ambit on their shelves?

RustyOldNail,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
View attachment 860
We think about a new mesh as the picture. What do you think?
I like the looks of this screen.
I do feel that a better solution would house the screen positively in a groove built into the silicone insert rather than the recess we've found (by happy circumstance?) as a place to put the thing.
@DDave's screen is an improvement, but it is fitted into a recess that just happens to be there, and it can still come loose on occasion.
It's not the "mesh" per se that we're complaining about, it is the installation.

Top Bottom