Videogames for playing severely intoxicated

goatgobaahh

Ah ha... gta4 would be my severely intoxicated game-of-choice. No goals, no objectives, just driving around and having a good time.

Wonderful with a big TV & LSD :razz:
Your going to make me post my gaming setup arent you lol. I got it and am quite happy with the purchase.

goatgobaahh,

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Haha I always like to say "this game is not smoke friendly" meaning you cant use one hand to hoot and play at the same time cus you will lose/die.

Skeena,
Reactions: Left

oneiros.

long lost dreamer
Has anyone here played Hotline Miami? For me is the perfect game to play while vaped. Trippy visuals, amazing soundtrack, fastpaced gameplay and, oh well, its extremly fun and addictive and rewarding.

Here is a review, that may give you an idea of how the game plays:

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Rock of ages is pretty hilarious and laid back. it is on pc and xbox 360, im not sure if its on ps3

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Has anyone here played Hotline Miami? For me is the perfect game to play while vaped. Trippy visuals, amazing soundtrack, fastpaced gameplay and, oh well, its extremly fun and addictive and rewarding.

Here is a review, that may give you an idea of how the game plays:

Omg. That game looks epic, imma definetly play it soon. Thanks for posting!

Steele Concept,
Reactions: oneiros.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
UPDATE!

Hotline Miami is officially the shit! There is an OSX wrapper if anyone is on a mac and wants to play. It's an extremely innovative and refreshing game. Not to mention I would listen to the soundtrack just for fun (Its pretty legit electronica)

Highly recommended when under the influence of those vapors.

Steele Concept,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I personally don't find my gaming performance all that different, no matter how vaped I am, but let me give anyone interested a word of warning:

Do not play Mario Party (I'm talking the original, but it applies to all of them) when you have partaken in one too many an alcoholic beverage...
Even though I've played it hundreds of times, when I tried to play it drunk, my brain basically just screamed at me
"WTF is going on????!!!!??!??!?!?"
And then I got beaten by the CPU players... That were on easy :\

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: goatgobaahh

goatgobaahh

The last new night I have begun to recognize a trend in my gaming habits. I'll play games...sit there...playing...while hitting the bong...and...interest lost.

I then switch the netflix and watch weeds until I pass out:zzz: .

:shrug:
I wish I could get the fun vivid feeling of being high without falling asleep. I'm going to stop vaping after three hits and see how I feel.

No fun getting beat down by grunts right Mr.Mcguire?

Top Bottom