Discontinued Versa Infinity - The Glass Vaporizer

Do you like our vaporizer so far?

• yep.

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • nope.

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I've been told by versa that I may have a 10 day wait for USPS. Wtf?? Whether the unit rocks or not my patience with this company is wearing very thin. Frankly I can't see them staying in business considering the way they have been operating thus far.
I don't want to force to do anything, but if you have a Solo, or a HI or a E-Nano or any log vape in case, or any other vape that don't get so hot, do not lose your money.
I just stuck to it for other reasons, I'll just use it ocasionally or to show friends how hot it gets :)

I disagree. I would have happily paid for faster delivery. I was not given this option. Whatever the fastest option is would have been my choice. Plus they shipped Thursday. I received more lies about the reason for late shipping too.
Further I had a video shoot organized for next Friday. My buddy is a pro at video production and I had told versa this. High quality user vids equal major free promotion IMO. But still they choose the shittiest cheapest method of delivery.
I have received many, many international orders from USA and they do not take 10 days. Ever. They even told me that part of the delay in shipping was to arrange my request for shrink wrapping. However I was not involved in any such conversation. A further delay i was told was due to them arriving at the post office and discovering something from my unit was missing. I know a compulsive liAr when I experience one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Gweilo 420,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@darkrom -- Good point! Some things you just can't blame Versa for.

Plus, isn't there that white stuff on the ground all over Not-Florida, USA, causing delays in many sectors of business? I've seen whats happened in North Carolina....Insanity!! Keep your snow rest of America, send us your old and crazy to fulfil the blood oath to keep winter from coming. No reason to change the deal now.

@darkrom -- Good point! Some things you just can't blame Versa for.

Plus, isn't there that white stuff on the ground all over Not-Florida, USA, causing delays in many sectors of business? I've seen whats happened in North Carolina....Insanity!! Keep your snow rest of America, send us your old and crazy to fulfil the blood oath to keep winter from coming. No reason to change the deal now.
Dude I'm pretty sure there is no snow in California I am west of there.
@Zangano Cruel - I'm in either way now. Fuck it :)

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Is the weather that bad out there? I'm just waiting for snow in May, I'm in the Midwest and this has been a pretty snow-less winter. There is light snow still on the ground, but yesterday it reached to 51 and melted most of it.

Are there any ways to clarify temperatures you're going for, like the actual degrees you're around?

paytonpenn,

CheeseSandwich

Is the weather that bad out there? I'm just waiting for snow in May, I'm in the Midwest and this has been a pretty snow-less winter. There is light snow still on the ground, but yesterday it reached to 51 and melted most of it.

Are there any ways to clarify temperatures you're going for, like the actual degrees you're around?

Come visit me , I show you some snow, eh? Lol

Zangano Cruel

Browning in a EQ bowl... concentrate heat in the middle... Need to stir... Hot as hell bowl to handle...
zrsa.jpg

46 volts... wispy vapor unless you load big or boost.... Boost equals darkening ABV in 2 or 3 seconds... Half top of unit already hot and not nice to touch
s8w9.jpg

1st step concentrates bowl
ahdx.jpg

2nd step, notice the regular o-ring to be next to 720F... A joke :)
rl7r.jpg

2nd part of concentrates bowl
z9lp.jpg

Inserted and mated to WT... Luckily the o-ring slides down... Still in the risky area IMO... Notice stem tube sitting flush to top of male joint of 1st part and Y adapter with carb :)
Airpath has leaks because o-ring is cheapo...
j14n.jpg

yhbc.jpg

Stay vaped and stay away from this hot puppy if you're not %100 sure...

BTW, burned twice my fingers taking this pictures with only 5 minutes of handling the concentrate bowl...

Zangano Cruel

Those should definitely be red high temp o rings on there. Thats one sweet chicken choke you got there tho.:tup:
I know... Taking one for the team till I get out of the house and get the red or white ones... Herniated disc L5 S1 remember??
Wife got me that chicken choke as a wine cork for Christmas... She never saw me so excited about a little gift before... When she realized what was my future use she winked at me ;) cool wife :tup: in my MJ use :nod:
It's the coolest chick en el barrio :rockon:

y6ni.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I know... Taking one for the team till I get out of the house and get the red or white ones... Herniated disc L5 S1 remember??
Wife got me that chicken choke as a wine cork for Christmas... She never saw me so excited about a little gift before... When she realized what was my future use she winked at me ;) cool wife :tup: in my MJ use :nod:
It's the coolest chick en el barrio :rockon:

y6ni.jpg

Bro, I want a chicken choker!

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Would the o-ring work better sandwiched between the female adapter piece and the female fitting of your piece. The downward pressure of the unit may seal things up? It may not be possible though.

Zangano Cruel

Would the o-ring work better sandwiched between the female adapter piece and the female fitting of your piece. The downward pressure of the unit may seal things up? It may not be possible though.
I tried this with the second oring provided. It worked fine but heater is further away from dab that way...

I swear guys, this vape gives no mercy if you're a tiny bit careless. It's painfully hot.

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: Madcap79
Jesus, I just discovered this thread today and skimmed it for the last 45 minutes over a cup of tea.. It's disappointing to see Taylor up to his old games again. IIRC that woman in the videos is his wife, who too seems to have no ethical issues with lying to us. I think she was in that ancient video showing off the Incognito battery pack - another piece of vaporware.

As someone who had both a MW and an Incognito, I don't see much to be excited about here; it's basically the same damn thing, impure airpath and all. I liked my MW back in the day, but I know now that was coming from a position of ignorance, having not tried many of the superior vaporizers available. BTW, the MW had a "boost" function too if you seriously want to call it that - holding your hand over the end while breathing through the device let less air in, raising temperature. MW had tons of cockamamie upgrades and nonsense that Taylor teased and which never made it to market, just like we're seeing here.

I say keeeeeeep walking.

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

Jesus, I just discovered this thread today and skimmed it for the last 45 minutes over a cup of tea.. It's disappointing to see Taylor up to his old games again. IIRC that woman in the videos is his wife, who too seems to have no ethical issues with lying to us. I think she was in that ancient video showing off the Incognito battery pack - another piece of vaporware.

As someone who had both a MW and an Incognito, I don't see much to be excited about here; it's basically the same damn thing, impure airpath and all. I liked my MW back in the day, but I know now that was coming from a position of ignorance, having not tried many of the superior vaporizers available. BTW, the MW had a "boost" function too if you seriously want to call it that - holding your hand over the end while breathing through the device let less air in, raising temperature. MW had tons of cockamamie upgrades and nonsense that Taylor teased and which never made it market, just like we're seeing here.

I say keeeeeeep walking.

100% percent agree… i already lost my $200… It's going to be an expensive oil aromatherapy diffuser device…
i still encourage people not to get this vape…

Dude I'm pretty sure there is no snow in California I am west of there.
@Zangano Cruel - I'm in either way now. Fuck it :)
I write a mail back to VERSA asking for a refund…
If they don't refund me I'll open a dispute in PayPal…
Let's see how it rolls…

Stay vaped…

Last edited by a moderator:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I too would tell people not to get the beta, I personally don't have mine yet so I'm not sure about all the downsides besides it's too hot and the bowl sticks, my UD has left me with many burns, I will say it's not from the wood, the top part gets too warm to hold for extended periods but it would be awkward to grab from the top, similar to this vape, even if it wasn't hot up there.

But you guys are acting like this isn't a beta and they aren't going to make improvements.

But as torwards that refund they should get you,
Any refunds must be made after you receive the unit and determine a flaw is present. Otherwise the purchase of a unit is an as-is sale with a 1 year electrical warranty.
That was related to the G1 but I'm sure its all treated similarly right now.

In my opinion I didn't fully understand what type of flaw would make me want a full refund since I thought I was participating in a beta and I was getting a unit to give feedback and improve it before they start mass production on a flawed design.
I never assumed this was the perfect vape especially since they aren't even finished with development and testing, they just need more opinions to figure out gripes they don't have.

EDIT:
Any opinion on these guys? I have also posted this on Versa in hopes they will be want to be test dummies for their own product.
http://www.coleparmer.com/buy/produ...ts-1100f-one-size-fits-all-package-of-12.html
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/331082089165?lpid=82
http://www.hach.com/finger-cot-zetex-2-pk/product?id=7640239613 For anyone interested in testing.

Last edited:

GR

I can't really comment on heat of the outer glass and I really should not be using my unit in the state it is but I have and will continue to until my replacement arrives.

There is a learning curve to remember the bowl is Hot, especially the top where the heater is, however you will never see me grab a TI nail with bare hands either. The nub on the flower bowl is manageable for me even after the Versa has been sitting on there for flower even after 5min. I remove the bowl by the nub and then grab it by the lower joint which is not even that warm.

In concentrate mode the bowl will get even hotter, I can still manage to touch the nub of the flower bowl but prefer to let it cool down a bit.

I am getting flower hits that are very tasty when at a lower setting with no boost, they are thinner hits but the taste last through out the session. Increasing temp and using boost will produce lung busting rips, there is a fine line with the boost and I need to play with dial setting to get better results.

Edit: I just did a lung busting flower hit with boost, great flavor, massive cloud instantly with boost, still a little black in the center. Turned the dial down, reloaded and did another boosted hit, less milk but gave me two tasty hits, still some very dark center. Gonna try rabid fire boosting instead of keeping it covered the entire time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom