Verglow Vapor pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

treecityrnd

So its a glass VG combined with a light bulb (essential VAAAPP)? Except you don't get the sweet VG screen. Also, wouldn't a 18mm plug on a VG be identical (but not sure it it could take that much torch). Interesting but I don't see a huge market for this IMHO

That girl seemed so nervous I thought she was going to drop the glass several times :lol:

Good thought on the concentrates, Charlie. I think that's where it reminds me of the VAAAPP so much, just all glass.

treecityrnd,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Wow, she actually said pot!

Such a lot of butane for one little hit. I know the heating pass would last longer than a single hit. Still way too much effort and butane to be practical in my opinion, especially since there is a real danger of overheating and combusting.

pakalolo,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I agree.... way too much butane use, regardless of the end result after all that effort :(

smokum,

treecityrnd

smokum said:
I agree.... way too much butane use, regardless of the end result after all that effort :(
I don't know smokum, maybe if you got the greatest vape hit ever...and it did my dishes for me...it might be worth it ;)

treecityrnd,

Pappy

shmaporist
Wow, lotta work to get such a tiny puff but I'll give pipe the "Back To Nature" Award. :)

Pappy,

stroh

errl enthusiast
pretty sure its linda in the original video as well, unless they include the torch lighter along with the vape. seems very finicky and too much of a hassle, i can achieve larger clouds with either of my "dog" vapes simply by inhaling a normal breath.

stroh,
Nah, the voices are different, and the non-Linda girl is lankier and darker skinned.

The idea of using a frit-glass filter instead of a silicone-carbide one like in the vaporgenies is actually really awesome, it's just hard to tell how well it works. The filter should be useful as an oil sponge with this guy too.

charliedontsurf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom