Venty Shipping & Ordering Thread

dude_de

So here's an observation. I'm in Germany and received a tracking number for a new Crafty+ (RMA, the micro-USB port) on monday but UPS still hasn't picked it up from S&B. Looks to me like they're currently filling up the UPS vans with Venties.

Last edited:
dude_de,

stressed

16 days since i bricked it. not a word from storz.

reading this thread, it seems that they are all over the place with shipping. like a bunch of drunk people trying to put out a house fire.

stressed,

snowdrop7756

16 days since i bricked it. not a word from storz.

reading this thread, it seems that they are all over the place with shipping. like a bunch of drunk people trying to put out a house fire.
Did you reach out to them? It seems like everyone who bricked got a shipping response rather quickly. Maybe yours was lost in the weeds?

stressed

Did you reach out to them? It seems like everyone who bricked got a shipping response rather quickly. Maybe yours was lost in the weeds?
hi. yeah, after reaching out to them on the 14th, they let me know that everything was good. they told me that units would be shipped the coming week. they didn't state that my venty would be shipped, just that ventys would be shipped.

i just sent them another note asking for some info.

stressed,

snowdrop7756

This is not true at all. They made it more of a hassle, tied to the EVALI issue. But NO vapes are NOT banned in the US. I think technically you cannot mail a vape for sale unless you do all the compliance work. But sellers that did their paperword CAN sell weed vapes AND you can send weed vapes back to the company for servicing, that is explicitly allowed.

I think we can move this conversation to

I'll bump the thread now if you're curious.

snowdrop7756,
Reactions: Octavia
Just got notification my shipment is being delivered a day early per DHL. Hopefully they follow instructions, gave them the gate code and to leave it behind the gate

Shipment is out with courier for delivery per DHL. That means that it’s being delivered today? Lol​

Edit*** due to the work load your package was unable to be delivered today… what a croc.. we’ll just gotta do it myself. I’ll be pick it up from one of the DHL locations near my work office… smh

Last edited:
Bonesvapechi,

crownroyaldaddy

My Venty shouldnarrive Monday. Really wanted it for the weekend, but that’s me being greedy and impatient

Considering selling some of my other vapes. Fully expecting the Venty to be my daily driver

crownroyaldaddy,
Reactions: Dr. G

mainmanmayonnaise

I ordered from S&B on 11/20 in the AM and I still haven’t received any shipping information.

I don’t understand why people who ordered the same day received tracking numbers several days ago, and one person claims to have received a tracking number for an order placed 4 days after me!

Is anyone else who ordered on 11/20 still waiting on shipping confirmation?

mainmanmayonnaise,

snowdrop7756

I ordered from S&B on 11/20 in the AM and I still haven’t received any shipping information.

I don’t understand why people who ordered the same day received tracking numbers several days ago, and one person claims to have received a tracking number for an order placed 4 days after me!

Is anyone else who ordered on 11/20 still waiting on shipping confirmation?
Location maybe? Are you in the US? If you are in the US possibly the time you ordered? IE they received x number in a batch and the first x number of orders were handled?

snowdrop7756,

brquad225

My Venty arrived! Currently charging via supercharger...and it IS pretty fast, so I am only minutes away from my first sesh. I'm pretty excited, lol. I ordered it on 11/20 when there was a "2-3 week processing" note. Arrived on 11th day, I can deal with that!

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Just received shipping notification!...
Order LCV 20/10...They received the first batch two hours ago

cptofnthng

There must have been a lot of orders before mine then. Or they need a few reminders, while they Always send out what i ordered in the end, it Sometimes took 3 reminders.

cptofnthng,

floribud

10/28/23 for me or 28/10/23 for most LCV customers
current shipping status from Colissimo, according to my translation of French:
Your package is ready to leave its shipping territory. It will be handed over to the carrier for delivery.
Votre colis est prêt à partir de son territoire d’expédition. Il va être remis au transporteur pour son acheminement.
I think that means it's in the process of leaving France...

Last edited:

cptofnthng

I finally received Tracking 2 days ago as well but it seems colissimo is very slow. No Updates for a few days now.

cptofnthng,
Top Bottom