Venty Shipping & Ordering Thread

floribud

Did anyone else order from LaCentraleVapeur? Wondering if anyone received their's or at least received an update? Mine still says preorder, or "precommande".

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I got an email this evening for a shipping label

I followed the Venty device instructions yesterday. Using some of the feedback here about the slow discharge rate, I ran the battery down to 1- Bar, still took a few hours to completely die, but I saved a lot of time.

As soon as it was dead, I thought I’d send a quick email to S&B customer service.

Using the OLD saying: “You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar”,

So
I wrote a NICE message:

“Thank you. I just deactivated my Venty Serial Number: xxxxxxxx
Can you please tell me if you received the confirmation? I used the Bluefy App., for the procedure, hoping the information was sent as the device is now dead. Thanks again for the GREAT customer service. Hope the replacement is sent soon, as it’s a great device, and I own many S&B products!”.

Now I don’t really know if it helped, but I was shocked to get a response within two hours, stating new Venty was being shipped, with the DHL tracking number.

I’ve seen some of the posts here detailing their POISON PEN messages to some poor CS person, probably making minimum wage, and just thought I’d share a different perspective…. :)

Did anyone else’s Venty got delayed by DHL? Just got an email DHL cannot move the shipment or attempt delivery due to a local issue or restrictions imposed by the regulatory authorities. Should I be worried?? It’s still in Germany

Bonesvapechi,

cptofnthng

If its within the EU, there shouldnt be any reason to scrutinize contents of shipments. I ordered vapes in france and poland to Germany before without any problems.

cptofnthng,

snowdrop7756

Wow this sent me down a rabbit hole. US banned any and all vaporizers and all carriers consider them prohibited items as of 2021.

snowdrop7756,
  • Sad
Reactions: XpeeN

Choices

Are these also shipping from the Oakland, California location for more recent orders?

Choices,

MDHI

I bricked my venty monday night, got a DHL tracking the next morning but its still says "ready to send" so it hasnt left the senders office yet

also got a email today with a invoice totaling $0

Cedar

Did anyone else’s Venty got delayed by DHL? Just got an email DHL cannot move the shipment or attempt delivery due to a local issue or restrictions imposed by the regulatory authorities. Should I be worried?? It’s still in Germany
Some concern is warranted. DHL had big problems shipping my Vapman from Italy to US. I had to write an explanation before it would clear customs. Vapman has switched to UPS from what I know now.

Cedar,

snowdrop7756

Are these also shipping from the Oakland, California location for more recent orders?
New orders seem to be shipping from California. I and a number of other people I've seen on reddit ordered when they went back on sale last week and a bunch of us have received tracking numbers. Mine apparently is going to be delivered tomorrow, which is a completely nice surprise. I was fully expecting at least another week or two.

snowdrop7756,
Reactions: Choices

Choices

New orders seem to be shipping from California. I and a number of other people I've seen on reddit ordered when they went back on sale last week and a bunch of us have received tracking numbers. Mine apparently is going to be delivered tomorrow, which is a completely nice surprise. I was fully expecting at least another week or two.
Thank you for your post regarding this. It is scheduled to arrive Friday but I wasn’t sure it would come from US headquarters in Oakland or from Germany as first purchasers seem to be experiencing. The Reddit reference helps a lot. Excited to get my device and contribute to the Venty thread!

Choices,

crownroyaldaddy

Just got shipping on my Venty ordered 11/24. In the US, coming from Cali. Much sooner than i expected since i ordered when the 2-3 weeks processing time was displayed.

Literally JUST got done reading the main thread today. I ordered as soon as I saw the thread (i dont log in often, so i had missed the whole introduction). Reading all of the mess, i considered cancellation. I will trust that the issue is fixed and see what happens!

I own a volcano, mighty, mighty+, and plenty from S&B. Really enjoy their products, the mighty is my favorite vape by far. So i am excited!!

crownroyaldaddy,

brquad225

Q
I can also confirm this. Ordered Nov 20...just checked the tracking number I received yesterday and it originated in Emeryville, CA but is leaving the Oakland, CA distribution center. ETA Friday! I'm excited!

brquad225,

brquad225

Wow this sent me down a rabbit hole. US banned any and all vaporizers and all carriers consider them prohibited items as of 2021.
Not exactly true. I don't have all the particulars down at the moment, but in general this statement is a misunderstanding of the laws. Sorry, can't elaborate just yet...don't want to contribute to misinformation.

brquad225,
Reactions: floribud

snowdrop7756

Not exactly true. I don't have all the particulars down at the moment, but in general this statement is a misunderstanding of the laws. Sorry, can't elaborate just yet...don't want to contribute to misinformation.
I mean from what I spent reading seems exactly true. Clearly there hasn’t been much impact from it as I haven’t heard much around confiscation or denials outside of dhl.

Even if you want to dance around the laws ups, usps, dhl, and fedex all have pretty clear policies. Now I know companies like arizer use terms like aroma therapy device and maybe that’s enough to skirt by, but from what i can tell if they wanted to clamp down they could. Again I wasn’t vaping back in 2021 so first I’m hearing of it and I’ve never had an issue with any of my imports or deliveries, so it was a bit surprising when I read it. In fairness I think the true target was ecigs coming from China, but that’s not how the law seems to be written. It’s also somewhat nonsense because business to business is legal, though they theoretically need a courtier for delivery…

I don’t want to derail this topic, but if you know of any info that counters what I’ve been reading by all means send me a dm. The important thing his Venty replacement is no longer blocked.

Edit:

STORZ & BICKEL is the worldwide unattained leading brand for certified Hot Air Generators.

So it’s a hot air generator not a vaporizer

Last edited:
snowdrop7756,

floribud

I mean from what I spent reading seems exactly true. Clearly there hasn’t been much impact from it as I haven’t heard much around confiscation or denials outside of dhl.

Even if you want to dance around the laws ups, usps, dhl, and fedex all have pretty clear policies. Now I know companies like arizer use terms like aroma therapy device and maybe that’s enough to skirt by, but from what i can tell if they wanted to clamp down they could. Again I wasn’t vaping back in 2021 so first I’m hearing of it and I’ve never had an issue with any of my imports or deliveries, so it was a bit surprising when I read it. In fairness I think the true target was ecigs coming from China, but that’s not how the law seems to be written. It’s also somewhat nonsense because business to business is legal, though they theoretically need a courtier for delivery…

I don’t want to derail this topic, but if you know of any info that counters what I’ve been reading by all means send me a dm. The important thing his Venty replacement is no longer blocked.

Edit:

STORZ & BICKEL is the worldwide unattained leading brand for certified Hot Air Generators.

So it’s a hot air generator not a vaporizer
This is not true at all. They made it more of a hassle, tied to the EVALI issue. But NO vapes are NOT banned in the US. I think technically you cannot mail a vape for sale unless you do all the compliance work. But sellers that did their paperword CAN sell weed vapes AND you can send weed vapes back to the company for servicing, that is explicitly allowed.

Top Bottom