Venty Shipping & Ordering Thread

floribud

My Venty from LCV has been stuck in Miami since December 9. No updates, it's now being tracked by USPS. I live in South Florida, so this is maddening, my Venty is just sitting in some room somewhere a few miles away and I can't get it an no updates since Dec 9.

Edit: sent a message to LCV letting them know what happened. Within minutes they said they are opening a claim with Colissimo... fingers crossed

Last edited:
floribud,

cptofnthng

If its any consolation, colissimo stopped showing Tracking for days and then it just for delievered without updates in the Tracking.

cptofnthng,

floribud

If its any consolation, colissimo stopped showing Tracking for days and then it just for delievered without updates in the Tracking.
I've been kind of hoping for that, but since it's being transfered to USPS I assumed I would see some updates in the USPS system soon, but then again, since Trump put Lou DeJoy in charge of the post office, tracking numbers are sometimes useless.

floribud,

floribud

Yeah this is pretty big and sad to see. Is it just because you’re in Florida?

These laws are so ridiculous
Well the package was detained in Miami, but the letter is coming from Chicago.

Here is the email I sent:
Subject: Please inspect and release my package to ASAP
I am trying to receive a Storz and Bickel Venty that was being shipped to me from France. You guys intercepted it because you think it may be an Electronic Nicotine Delivery System(ENDS).

The Storz & Bickel Venty, is not an ENDS as defined by the PACT Act. The Venty is a dry herb thermal extraction device specifically-designed for federally legal hemp and not suitable for tobacco use. Since the PACT Act's definition of ENDS includes devices that deliver nicotine or other substances through an aerosolized solution, and the Venty does not function in this manner, it should not be classified under the same category as ENDS. The Venty is a non-nicotine delivery device and is designed for legal substances that do not fall under the amended PACT Act's definition of ENDS.

Furthermore, The Venty does not use "solutions", it only works aromatizing dried herbs, such as hemp, it cannot vaporize tobacco. It is sold in hemp dispensaries throughout the U.S.

I'm including this image from the Storz and Bickel U.S. website. https://www.storz-bickel.com/en-us/venty This product page clearly states that the Venty is "Not Suitable for Nicotine", and works only with "dry herbs". You can also see the Venty is sold in conjunction with Amazon. Amazon does not allow sales of ENDS.

Madtater

Good luck. Hope you get it.

But honestly….they don’t care. We are talking about the US government here. The ultimate “do as i say not as i do” club

floribud

Wow only 10 hours total from my first email to resolution. This is surprising. Just got this email from the post office:

Hello –

Thank you for reaching out to provide consent to open the mail piece and the supporting documentation on the VENTY. It has been determined that the contents are mailable. Therefore, pursuant to U.S. Postal Service regulations, these items are being forwarded to the addressee.

Respectfully,

USPIS International Mail Security

I wrote a letter here that explained the differences between dry herb vaporizers and vaporizers that use "aerosolized solutions". I'm somewhat surprised but they actually understood the argument. Anyway, we have written precedent from the US Postal Inspection Service that Dry Herb Vapes are mailable!!!! I've never seen anything published on a website that explicitly said dry herb vapes are okay to send.

badbee

Wow only 10 hours total from my first email to resolution. This is surprising. Just got this email from the post office:

I wrote a letter here that explained the differences between dry herb vaporizers and vaporizers that use "aerosolized solutions". I'm somewhat surprised but they actually understood the argument. Anyway, we have written precedent from the US Postal Inspection Service that Dry Herb Vapes are mailable!!!! I've never seen anything published on a website that explicitly said dry herb vapes are okay to send.
A quick, clear, intelligent decision. Something has gone horribly wrong at the post office...

snowdrop7756

That's incredible! Happy for you and well all of us really. I did notice that the site you order from also sells ENDS, I honestly wonder if they were on some list and maybe the description said vaporizer and they just assumed it was a nicotine device. Regardless really happy for you!

snowdrop7756,

Jojofernz

Now this is awesome!! Great job on the email haha

Top Bottom