1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

VapoShop - Europe's #1 Vaporizer Store

Discussion in 'Supporting Retailers' started by VapoShop, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Razshiro

Razshiro Well-Known Member

Hey @VapoShop , i have some trouble with the discount code, "VAPOBUST17" doesn't work anymore, any plan to fix this?
    Thanks

VapoShop likes this.
  2. vapmanjoe

vapmanjoe Well-Known Member

It seems they changed the code to 'VAPOBUST2017'

VapoShop and Razshiro like this.
  3. Razshiro

Oh my bad :uhoh:, Thanks @vapmanjoe :tup:!!!

VapoShop likes this.
  4. gunmetalshark

gunmetalshark Well-Known Member

Will there be a 4/20 sale ?
    If yes, any info´s you can share yet ? :)

j9ett, VapoShop and btka like this.
  5. VapoShop

VapoShop Well-Known Member Retailer

Thanks for pointing this out guys. A new year has arrived and VapoShop likes to go with the time so it is only fair to adjust the code accordingly.

From now on please use "VAPOBUST2018". If anyone asks, you've heard it here first :).

I'll post the info as soon as I get it from our marketing department. Until then we have a huge Pax 3 Giveaway. Every day up until 4/20, we'll draw one lucky name for them to receive a full refund of their purchase!

Stay tuned,

Other Side, j9ett, Dutch-Mic and 4 others like this.
  6. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

Yes please!:tup: advertise your discount as soon as posible :bang: !!
    I've been trying to get another brick for a long time but, I hope that with the arrival of the 4/20 I finally get my long-awaited brick OG :drool:

confessions -> okay, I'm sorry.. I'm crying for a rebate, but who does not cry does not suck.... and vaporizing in Europe is not cheap :shrug:

7. ander

ander Well-Known Member

"VAPOBUST2018"
    I was building my purchase and seems to not work here. Works for any of you..?

EDIT... it works... sorry. It's the 4/20 fever... I forgot the discount was applyed only on vaporizers and not on the total amount... would be nice anyway...
    :razz:

EDIT2... but I simply can not believe vaposhop site still does not save the content of my cart after an account log out... :ko:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018 at 1:19 PM
  8. Mr.Sifter

Mr.Sifter Well-Known Member

are 420 sales coming ?
    Would like to see a discount on the fury2

9. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

I shot them an e-mail and got a reply that it wont be a 420 sale anytime soon, few days ago,idk if they meant there wont be a sale at all..

Razshiro likes this.
  10. Mr.Sifter

Mr.Sifter Well-Known Member

11. Razshiro

Hey, only the PAX 3 have a 420 giveway? no 20% on dynavap like all retailers? Any discount for StickyBrick line-up??
    Thanks

Yeah, sad i have better deal/price in the US even with custom (sometimes^^)...:rolleyes::ninja:

VapoShop, pxl_jockey and Whissmu like this.
  12. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

+1

totally agree!!

I will wait 3 days to see if you announce an offer :rolleyes:... but I think-> that the bricks (vape that I have in focus) in vaposhop will not be rewarded this year for the 420 offers :cry: so there is no hurry to buy in vaposhop my brick for my part :goon:

Razshiro, VapoShop and pxl_jockey like this.
  13. j9ett

j9ett Custom Title

Yeah... about waiting..

Last week, I was really stoked to finally find a European store that carries both the Boundless CFX and the Must Have "VapeXhale EZ Load bowls"-addons, both In Stock at the time... Unfortunately, me finding this thread and it being so close to 4.20; I decided to wait... Just in case there was gonna be a sale / reduced shipping / something. WELL Today I noticed that the EZ Load bowls have suddenly gone Out Of Stock :doh::doh::doh::disgust::cry::cry::cry: ☑ Rekt.

Any idea when there might be new stock?

PS. Had there been a "only few left" / low-stock -warning, I would've immediately ordered. :2c:
    PPS. I'm so mad at myself right now :bang:

14. frosty234

frosty234 Active Member

You all probably have already read in in the newsletter but for those who don't:

20 % off on all vaporizer by Boundless, DynaVap, Linx and Storz & Bickel.

I don't know if a code is needed or they'll reduce the price on the website.

Question @VapoShop : Is this for Vaporizer devices only or also for accessories & parts by those brands? Would be awesome if that also!

Edit:
    Ok seems like it's only devices. Makes me kinda sad as I hoped for accessories as well as the manufacturer themself offers them too.
    I'm still happy with the sale though, thank you @VapoShop

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018 at 6:05 PM
  15. j9ett

j9ett Custom Title

Oh Wow! This definitely just made my day; as the savings will make up for having to get the ELB separately. I'm sold! :tup: (and feeling a lot better now!:love:).

frosty234 likes this.
  16. frosty234

frosty234 Active Member

@j9ett I know right, made my day too! Not all offers are as good as other shops do, but it's VapoShop and they make it up with their awesome service. Just too sad accessories aren't included - better for my wallet though, I'd have to spend too much.
    I'm happy to have a shop here in Europe that has a great range of products and also great customer service and usually reasonable prices too!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors