vaporizing in the far past

uhranium

So it just dawned on me.

I recently used the saucepan on the stove conduction vape method and realized, that this method might have worked a shitload of years ago.

start a fire, put a metal object on it, put weed on the metal, start inhaling fumes. surely someone would realize quickly that the first fumes are way more healthy than the burning stuff that comes later when the shit gets too hot.

maybe I am just too vaked or whatev. Maybe someone can chime in.

friedrich

Little-Known Member
Ca. 440 BCE Herodotus said:
The Scythians, as I said, take some of this hemp-seed, and, creeping under the felt coverings, throw it upon the red-hot stones; immediately it smokes, and gives out such a vapour as no Grecian vapour-bath can exceed; the Scyths, delighted, shout for joy, and this vapour serves them instead of a water-bath

Vitolo

Vaporist
I recently used the saucepan on the stove conduction vape method and realized, that this method might have worked a shitload of years ago.

Source http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/s...-use-for-your-abv-avb.1199/page-17#post-92509
Vaping at the Stovetop

The heavier cannabinoids release with heat at the highest temperature. I mostly use my vaped edibles for rest and relaxation (and better sleep).
How about a short edible AND vape story of an experience from RIGHT now… brought to you live!

My “Stovetop Sniff & Whiff Vaporizer” light prose/true story real-time
(getting vaped while cooking)
I’ve been collecting ABV for years from very high grade medicinal MJ. I also use it regularly, but sometimes supplies dwindle.
I use edibles to sleep, and to get pain relief.
Low today on ABV, and regrouping my collection, I needed to create a nightime edible, without also depleting my green Dragon stash, or daytime “treats”.
I sure wasn’t going to cook with my unvaped “meds”!
I acquired some good grade “comersh” sativa for the brownies I was about to make.
I don’t cook with totally green herb.
I sure couldn’t vape an ounce of herb in a sitting!
SO…..
I threw the sack into a blender on low, to not smash up any seeds.
I ran the ground herb through the strainer.
I stuck the debris from strainer in Olive oil in the oven at 300 for 35 minutes.
I put the clean herb on this frying pan, and I……..
(here’s the part where I got baked!)
Photoon2011-05-21at1555.jpg

I heated it on a low/medium flame and stirred constantly as it heated.
As the herb turned a light tan, whisps of vapor rose, and that Old familiar scent danced upon the lining of my nostrils. “Ahh… vape”. As I stirred I breathed repeatedly, very close to the skillet.
I realized I was stoned! Not a bad buzz either!
The rest was easy (since I walked the rest of the way on a cloud of vapor!)
Oil strained.. Skillet Vaped weed in the mix… eggs water…
I am baked… and brownies are baking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom