Vaporizer webcam chat room lounge?

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
i always think about FC, how much time some of us spend on here reading and typing and making videos and shit, and just think hey why not just simplify this?

no idea how this should go about being created or structred but there should be a way to....

have some kind of area on the site we can go to, where we can just sit and sip on vapes and talk about vapes (such as you would smoke down with your buddies n talk) but all on webcams.

like a stickam\skype\hybrid thing. would be nice when i aint got nobody to smoke with to pop on the webcam and vaporbong it with SOMEBODY at least haha!

would be a great way for the community to get together and come up with new and fresh ideas. half the fun of getting a new vape is seeing how much you can do with it.

lets face it were all here for the same reason, were vaporizer nut's all we wana do is talk about em and toke on em!

what do you all think about this idea? seems much more inviting and friendly than just the same old hit 1 person up on skype private chat. lets have a chatroom full of webcams! clouds!

Xchadb,

treecityrnd

I'm all about FC Chat (i.e. the vapor lounge).
But trust me, you don't want to see me in the morning for a wake&bake :o
But got me thinking of what could happen in the future...so thanks. I like those type of brain games ;)

treecityrnd,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@Xchadb. I really like the idea. I only have 1 other friend that's really into vaping and he's miles away from me :(

I had my first skype session with another FC member the other day. it was ace :D Was about 1 1/2 hours of pure vape chat and blue tinged clouds ;) Was a great way to learn about other vapes I don't own as I could shoot my questions and get immediate answers.

J.R.R.Tokin',

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
yeah, only time i get to really talk about em is the occasional dispensary conversation.

Xchadb,

SD_haze

There used to be seshroulette.com but now it's dead.

I used to go on there with vaporizers and blow some minds, was fun :)

tinychat would definitely be the easiest way, dont need a special account to use it.

SD_haze,

treecityrnd

seshroulette.com... That's awesome SD. I remember when chatroulette was the big thing. Then Tosh started doing it on his show. He should have done sesh instead :) I can only imagine some dirty combuster seeing your Supreme and a torch through some scientific glassware :o

treecityrnd,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I was thinking off coding something like chatroulette, however, the server/bandwidth is definately not free, since that it a lot of back and forth traffic..and can get expensive

sessnet,

djonkoman

I've tried seshroulette too but only the very first time I got someone, all other times there was no one available, and now it's still down since SOPA

djonkoman,
Top Bottom