Vaporizer Purchase Question

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The price has gone up to US$79 so here is a code to bring it back down to US$65...code, YARMACRAZY
Hard to pass at that price!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The price has gone up to US$79 so here is a code to bring it back down to US$65...code, YARMACRAZY
Hard to pass at that price!

Haha that is an insane price, but why would I want the Tera?? Something about the materials, the design I don't know what's the appeal for someone like me lol

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Hit it hard on a bong and it hits back...only vape that has made me 'black out'...twice now as I did not learn from the first OD and kept pushing my limits.:mental:

Hahaha I don't know if that is necessarily a selling point, I've went really hard on my pieces recently with the atlas breaking it in, didn't need to pass out! Good for you though haha You really rely on those power portables don't you? It would be more of a disposable novelty for me in this case ...

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

If I can, I do,

Haha yeah I don't have one of those adapters, but at best I just use two different vapes back to back or whatever, now with different rigs and bowls even, I don't find the need to hit to it once, now that I am using atlas breaking it in, sometimes the hits are so dense I can't even clear the glass which is not typical for me and my ocd lol

Top Bottom