vaporizer idea

smokeandskate

An idea i had for a vaporizer i had.

Ok so you build a vap to be the exact size to be able to slip say right into like a large size fast food cup then you could put in in there and close it with the cap then pull a small whip through the straw hole. it would look like your just drink soda haha.

smokeandskate,

Beezleb

Why not get a purple days and hide it in a cup if you must. No whip needed and the pd is soda can size.

Beezleb,

max

Out to lunch
The exact size to fit in a large cup? How about pocket size like the I-inhale? Gives you the option of using a shirt pocket, or a smaller drink cup.

max,

Ven

Praying Mantis
Lol the PD would work so well, just slide the stem through the lid on a fast food restauarant cup haha.

Ven,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ya, but then theres the issue of plant material falling down the heat exchanger, which tends to happen when the pd is vertical
it would look pretty odd drinking a soda at a horizontal angle, then setting the cup on its side and picking it back up :lol:

edit:
this could be accounted fo however, by using a very large cup, and then having the pd upside down with some tubing coming out the top of the cup, it would make reloading a pita and you would have to account for space that the vapor tube goes in, figure out a way to keep it in the heat exchanger upside down, and have enough space in the bottom so that the tubing doesnt kink

Acolyte of Zinglon,
Top Bottom