Vaporizer high doesn't seem to last as long

Beezleb

vaporbrothers said:
Hello, my :2c:

Vaporists often tell us that they get more high on the vaporizer and more stoned on the pipe.

A way to get stupid is to do both. You know, there's a point where the receptors are clogged and you can't get any more effect from whatever method you were doing. So do the other method... It's like a new day.

And if you think you're still not stoned, stand up and try to walk around.
Funny you should say that,
A few days ago I introduced a vaporizer at a xmas party and many felt a mix of both was better than either of them alone.

For me, vaping is enough.

Beezleb,

exdmd

Using my Aromed at 420 F I get just as stoned as smoking the herb in a bong, high is a little cleaner with no hangover. I usually set the temp at 400. If a couple 20 second rips at 420 does not get me blazed it is the fault of the herb, not the delivery system. Sometimes you get herb that looks good, smells good, nice buds, but does not get you where you want to be, probably harvested too early to maximize profit.

exdmd,

fail

lord said:
tdavie said:
I am one of these rare people that need much less to get high the more I smoke. And it's not just that the weed now is stronger than it was say 30 years ago. If I smoke all day for a week, at the end of a week, it takes *one* hit to get me blazed. If I lay off for a month, then it's back to having to smoke 1/2 or most of a joint. Reverse tolerance is not a myth.

Tom
I experience this as well. I have a routine of vaping one to two times a week. If I break out of this routine, and take a week or two off, the next time I vape it doesn't get me as high as usual...

It seems T-breaks can increase my tolerance.
You say about weeks not enough to lower the tolerance. This is because your current tolorance is so high that few weeks are not enough to bring it down. You only get yourself hungry for THC, which allows you to consume more when you get back.
To decrease the tolerance you should quit for 6-9 months.

fail,

luchiano

fail said:
lord said:
tdavie said:
I am one of these rare people that need much less to get high the more I smoke. And it's not just that the weed now is stronger than it was say 30 years ago. If I smoke all day for a week, at the end of a week, it takes *one* hit to get me blazed. If I lay off for a month, then it's back to having to smoke 1/2 or most of a joint. Reverse tolerance is not a myth.

Tom
I experience this as well. I have a routine of vaping one to two times a week. If I break out of this routine, and take a week or two off, the next time I vape it doesn't get me as high as usual...

It seems T-breaks can increase my tolerance.
You say about weeks not enough to lower the tolerance. This is because your current tolorance is so high that few weeks are not enough to bring it down. You only get yourself hungry for THC, which allows you to consume more when you get back.
To decrease the tolerance you should quit for 6-9 months.
Or just exercise daily, especially some type of cardio because cannabis gets absorbed by your fat cells, brains and other organs and these things love oxygen to increase their work output. If you want to get a nice high which is basically the brain working at a peak level you need more oxygen and movement to ge the blood flowing to the brain and also for things to start moving inside the actual cells.

There is more but I'm tired. Remember the most important thing is eating whole foods to provide the nutrient for you to fell the high because if these things are taken, you can smoke all you want and not feel shit. Start out with eating seeds and nuts daily along with beans, rice, and leafy vegetable along with fruits and you would should get high daily.

luchiano,

Konrad_Zuse

I've actually noticed I'm starting to use a lot less now than I did originally. But I also started to just use my vape in the correct way, that I feel, so maybe that's it? Idk. As for the high length I can usually get 3-4 hours out of it, before I crash, and I crash pretty hard. It might be the fact I'm working a lot and bored at home, who knows....

Konrad_Zuse,

Konrad_Zuse

Beezleb said:
vaporbrothers said:
Hello, my :2c:

Vaporists often tell us that they get more high on the vaporizer and more stoned on the pipe.

A way to get stupid is to do both. You know, there's a point where the receptors are clogged and you can't get any more effect from whatever method you were doing. So do the other method... It's like a new day.

And if you think you're still not stoned, stand up and try to walk around.
Funny you should say that,
A few days ago I introduced a vaporizer at a xmas party and many felt a mix of both was better than either of them alone.

For me, vaping is enough.
That's because a smoking high has all the bodily effects people like so much :p. That's why when a lot of people start vaping they are like "Am I high yet?."

Konrad_Zuse,

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
That's because a smoking high has all the bodily effects people like so much :p. That's why when a lot of people start vaping they are like "Am I high yet?."
I agree. "True vapor" is a little weak in the satisfaction department for some people. Higher temperature vaporizing that almost burns it yields more of the satisfaction of smoking.

We like to straddle that fine line between vapor and burn. With the Whip style vap you inhale the vapor the moment it's created so there's no problem with stale smoke taste. So go ahead and turn it up, draw fast at first to keep the hit cool, then slow down your inhale toward the end of the bowl. Get bigass smoky exhales (but never let the herb catch fire- that is horribly nasty in a vapor whip). Let it brown or blacken the herb toward the end.

When you shock the herb with all those temperatures, you're releasing a lot more happiness than if you stayed at one low temperature the whole time.

vaporbrothers,

whosgottheherb

I'm sorry if this has been said but once I wondered this... Is the higher shorter vaporizing? So I didn't vape anymore that night(that was my first bowl all day) and smoked twice the amount I would out the vape, out of my bong, and the high was very strong for thed first 45 minutes, but then tapered off and was pretty low a half hour later... A vape high usually takes 15 minutes just to peak but that will last a good hour and a half then a rather abrupt and clean comedown. I think vaporizing just gets my tolerance up more but the vape can keep up...

whosgottheherb,
Top Bottom