1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaporizer for travel

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by adamster, Aug 11, 2019.

1. adamster

adamster Well-Known Member

I Have a foreign travel coming up. I am looking for the safest idea to travel with a vaporizer. I can get oils in the destination country but i would then be flying back via London, and spending an evening there. I would love to vape between airports and then in the hotel room in Gatwick before my flight.
    I am not usually doing oils but this is the best way including the odor for where I am staying in the destination country. I could also get oil in my home country. Should I just take one vape cartridge with me? I was thinking it's less of a risk to only take something one way. On the outbound also passing through London probably will not consume as I am meeting old friends who do not partake so it would be a bit awkward. I will not be able to get the disposable cart where im travelling to.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    Madri-Gal likes this.
  2. j-bug

j-bug Well-Known Member

Almost any vape that is clean or unused are great to travel with, don’t smuggle drugs it is not worth the risk, if you can’t do without for however long you’ll be traveling or get it locally then you should consider different travel plans imo

Madri-Gal, habitat-fc and Squiby like this.
  3. Brewervapesalot

Brewervapesalot Well-Known Member

Pax 2 or 3

Madri-Gal likes this.
  4. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

CBD is legal in the UK. Is CBD legal where you will be going?

Madri-Gal and justcametomind like this.
  5. justcametomind

justcametomind IT'S TIME!

Unopened vial or cart of concentrate doesn't mean it's dog-smell safe.
    I'd be so much paranoid that it would ruin completely the experience to me.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Madri-Gal likes this.
  6. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

I have traveled with flower for decades. Most of those years it was about combustion where I'd take some tin foil, scotch tape and a scissor and turn a clean soda can or something similar into a one-hitter. I'd grind the flower and place it in ginseng or ginkgo gel caps that I emptied to put the ground flower in and then I place the newly filled caps back into the jar with the real ginseng or ginkgo. It's almost impossible to tell the difference between those newly filled caps once they're in the container with the real thing. They even smell nearly the same. Before travelling back home or to the next location I would throw away the one-hitter. If I was coming back from somewhere like Mexico or Jamaica I'd also toss the gel caps because they look harder when you're coming back from a location known for herb.

For the last 5 years it was about flower vapes. I would buy cheap vaporizers "that actually worked" and throw them away before the return travel.

Now that I have access to legal herb I no longer travel with flower or flower vapes......Now travel means e-cig and cartridges since e-cigs and nicotine are most likely legal where I'm travelling to. The e-cig/battery isn't illegal and if they want to prove it's not a nicotine cartridge they'll have to really go out of their way. Depending on the location I may throw away the cartridge before travelling home.

Squiby and Madri-Gal like this.
  7. audiodelic

audiodelic ... Bom Bhole !

Well if none of the direct options dont work, make some canna butter from herb/shatter and bake into some cookies and keep munching one every day. I did this is in thailand, edibles would be less risky i presume. Edible high is more psychedelic and fun experience for places with natural beauty.

justcametomind likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors