Vapordaddy? Was I ripped off? Not getting hot enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack519

Hey I just bought a deluxe vapor daddy vaporizer with Hands-free whip and Im a bit annoyed with it right now. It seems its not getting hot enough at all. The ceramic heater doesn't glow at all, apprently its supposed to turn red at max setting(Or is that metal heater elements). Ive turned it up to 10/10 on the knob and it gets some vapor but apprently its supposed to be able to burn the weed at the max setting. Ive been pretty high off it but it wasnt anything that said "Wow this gets me blazed off my ass" Ive seen vapor at 10/10 but people say its supposed to get vapor at like 5. I bought it at a downtown smoke shop for cash but I can return it(hopefully) I know its a cheap chinese vape but it should work better.

mack519,

mack519

Yes I have, my friend gave me a good introduction to this vape because he has the same one. I did all the stuff needed, crank it too max, let it heat up, then back down to around 12 o clock and hit it slow. It only makes vape at full heat settings.

Edit: I used it in the car and at home. My inverter in the car shows its only drawing about 15-20watts at full heat. Im not sure if the knob is broken or the heating element is.

mack519,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
;pd; ;)

have you contacted the makers of that vape? they will help you more than we will for sure :2c:

:peace: ( ;pd; )

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Sounds like a bunk vape. I'd contact the company, hopefully they have some kind of warranty. Let us know what happens.

SpiralArchitect,

mack519

First Im going to attempt to return it at the store saying they sold me a broken vape, if that fails. Ill contact the company. If that fails then Ill take it apart and fix whats wrong with it, maybe even build it into my car or something.

mack519,

mrshock486

a friend of a friend had that as well and they had no problems with it but I haven't tried it myself. either way return it

mrshock486,

max

Out to lunch
The Vapor Daddy is Canadian made. Only warranty info I've seen says full warranty for 30 days. After that they hit you up for $35. Warranty may be good in Canada only. It's hard to tell for sure. The company doesn't seem to have a website.

max,

youdontknowme

Just to test, crank it to max and pack a bowl. See if you can get vapor or if you burn. Either way, perhaps you just need yours a little higher than his. My VB seems to run a little lower than others I've used, yours might run high. Play around. It's not going to necessarily visibly glow, you can only see mine faintly glow at night time.

youdontknowme,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom