VaporBox

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
it's a great deal, the vapor box is more expensive - about 150 or so - and the vapor bros has a nice blue light and i've had a unit repaired by them that i had bought used and the cost was nominal.
i highly recommended the wrist support mouse pad for leveling the vapor bros. i know alot of people say that the box vapes are ergonomically correct as is - i personally disagree. also turning the unit on its side will cause it to slide. the mouse pad allows the vaporizer to retain grip and stability. anyway have fun with your new toy... but i'm not sure i would vote for you in 2016.

Ahh yeah, I heard about that, if it gives me issue I will use a mouse pad, have one like that laying around somewhere. It's ok, I am probably gonna win anyway, dirty politics and such :evil:!

I love lights actually so that was a bonus feature, have lava lamps and other LED things, should fit in nicely.

HillaryClinton,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
If you win, can you do something about car alarms? They serve no purpose except to annoy people.
There are other issues but none are more pressing.

jeffp,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
If you win, can you do something about car alarms? They serve no purpose except to annoy people.
There are other issues but none are more pressing.

Actually I have caught people stealing cars and chased them away because of those alarms :tup:!

Alarms mandatory in 2016, my first motion.

HillaryClinton,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
A feisty platform - box vapes and car alarms, and Christie by comparison would look terrible chasing a would be car thief.

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
The fact is, the vapor box is an important vaporizer in terms of the legacy and evolution of these type of vaporizers - it's essentially a next generation "vapor warez" - compared with the vapor bros it has a separate on/off switch so you can keep your desired temp setting, but it lacks the pretty blue light.

jeffp,
Top Bottom