VaporBlunt Showerhead Water Tube

Hey all! I came across a new VaporBlunt single showerhead water tube today for $100. This is the full-sized WT used normally with the Vapor Blunt 2.0. Does this sound like a decent deal? Thanks!

slowandsteady,
Is it like this one?

If so, yeah, I like mine and would be happy to get it for $100 if the opportunity came up. There are some less than awesome manufacturing niggles (splashcatcher is markedly off center) but the diffusion is aggressive with many slits. I like the way it hits more than my SGW showerhead hydratube due to the Vaporblunt model having like 2x the slits. But I tend toward smoothness and whacky diffusion over flavor and minimal diffusion.

Also, I got mine used; if you're buying from a retailer, you have the right to complain about little issues like the splashcatcher I mentioned.. And any piece of glass will have some kind of defect if you look closely enough.

charliedontsurf,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
These are on sale for $50 right now ... use the coupon code PNWT50 if your buying it through vapor blunt or you can make an offer to the yoyokid1 on eBay for $50 and he will accept.

Edit: sale ends Oct 31st I think

MileHighLife,

clouded vision

These are on sale for $50 right now ... use the coupon code PNWT50 if your buying it through vapor blunt or you can make an offer to the yoyokid1 on eBay for $50 and he will accept.

Edit: sale ends Oct 31st I think
That's not the same HT the OP is talking about the larger one that comes with the VB 2.0 DLX. It is larger than the PNWT a nd has a 18mm joint instead of 14. IIRC the single showerhead normally goes for $150 but I believe TRVB said that they are having a black Friday sale on everything they sell, I wouldn't be surprised to see a brand new one around $100 with the PNWT being offered so cheap right now.

Top Bottom