vapor or edibles with bronchitis?

hellbent

So I just got back from the doctor, and most likely have bronchitis. I did smoke a few cigarettes regularly before this week, which obviously played a role in me getting it. I've been cutting back a lot on the cigs and combustion these past few days, and switched to only hitting my cloud today. I really do prefer my cloud to edibles so id like to keep using it. But what I'm wondering about, is if it is actually a good thing or not to do.

The reason I ask is that vapor is an expectorant, and it would provide a more direct delivery of anti inflammatory cbd to the bronchitis. The doctor today was explaining to me how smoking was bad for it, because it caused the bacteria to stay trapped in you lungs. So with that being said, if vapor is an expectorant, would vaping actually be better than not vaping? And along those same lines, would dabbing bho provide more powerful expectorant effects/potency of things like cbd?

hellbent,

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Vape forever- stop combusting. I have Emphysema =Severe. Just stop combusting anything. I vape DAILY and have for 11 years . Combustion will fuck you up lol. My pulmonologist has no idea i vape and i'm Not telling him but he can't tell and my lungs are actually better ;).

SD_haze

So I just got back from the doctor, and most likely have bronchitis. I did smoke a few cigarettes regularly before this week, which obviously played a role in me getting it. I've been cutting back a lot on the cigs and combustion these past few days, and switched to only hitting my cloud today. I really do prefer my cloud to edibles so id like to keep using it. But what I'm wondering about, is if it is actually a good thing or not to do.

The reason I ask is that vapor is an expectorant, and it would provide a more direct delivery of anti inflammatory cbd to the bronchitis. The doctor today was explaining to me how smoking was bad for it, because it caused the bacteria to stay trapped in you lungs. So with that being said, if vapor is an expectorant, would vaping actually be better than not vaping? And along those same lines, would dabbing bho provide more powerful expectorant effects/potency of things like cbd?
In my opinion, not vaping is better than vaping if you have a bronchitis flare-up or some kind of respiratory infection.

I've had bronchial issues and the times where I vaped daily, the bad feelings lasted a while. Like two weeks.

The times where I quit vaping temporarily and only used edibles...I was feeling pretty great by the third day.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
In my opinion, not vaping is better than vaping if you have a bronchitis flare-up or some kind of respiratory infection.

I've had bronchial issues and the times where I vaped daily, the bad feelings lasted a while. Like two weeks.

The times where I quit vaping temporarily and only used edibles...I was feeling pretty great by the third day.
Agreed! Take a healthy break from vapor until bronchial irritation/inflammation clears, and then wait a few more days to a week to stabilize and strengthen even more. Ease back into vapor through a water tool to cool and moisten for added protection. Take good care!

Snappo,

SD_haze

Agreed! Take a healthy break from vapor until bronchial irritation/inflammation clears, and then wait a few more days to a week to stabilize and strengthen even more. Ease back into vapor through a water tool to cool and moisten for added protection. Take good care!
+1 on taking even a few more days after you feel good.

Another tip for vaporizing after something like this is to always take at least 5 minutes between vapor rips. Easy, manageable cloud(s) of vapor and preferably through water filtration.

SD_haze,
Reactions: Snappo
Top Bottom