Vapor Brother's Glassware

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
So I've recently purchased both the Snakster from PipesDaddy ($29) and the Mini Hydrator from VaporWarehouse ($89) and I wanted to post my thoughts and a pic to compare.:2c:

DSCN10741.jpg

I really like the quality of the Hydrator, there are no imperfections in the glass, it stands up straight, has a perfectly designed perc for vapor, and one of my favorite mouthpieces to date!:rockon:

Most of those things are also the negative points for the Snakster, the glass is riddled with imperfection, it stands crooked, and I'm not a huge fan of how it "chugs", but it works. :science:

Lets also keep in mind that I could purchase 2 1/2 Snaksters for the price of one Hydrator, so, for the price, the Snakster really is unbeatable. But if you have the extra money I will recommend the Mini Hydrator every time! It's my new daily driver, paired with my Mulberry twig Underdog! :peace:

Hello!! A little perfecting step for the mini now that we changed the way we cut into the downstem. It's now 7 small firepolished cuts in a simple showerhead arrangement. We're figured a way to do the cuts for as much as on the old model, so no increase in price.
Yes (and thanks for mentioning!) the Hydrator is just what you say above, and yes.. it was specifically designed for vapor with hugely open holes for effortless airflow, small water capacity, no thin spots, no cracks, no splash, nooooo chug.
It's not cheap to make every hydrator near perfect although, our price is still pretty cheap for what it is... We're in the business of making your $89 purchase well worth it. You get our word that you'll have something of quality when you get a glass piece from us. :)

p.s. $89 = w/coupon code MINIFC

go here for all of our hydrators

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
It's not cheap to make every hydrator near perfect although, our price is still pretty cheap for what it is... We're in the business of making your $89 purchase well worth it. You get our word that you'll have something of quality when you get a glass piece from us. :)

p.s. $89 = w/coupon code MINIFC

Thanks so much for the reply in the other thread, upgrading your hydrator, and offering the community another discount.

I jumped on this one after seeing the above images and the great feedback from user: Yoshimattsu
I'm sure I will be happy thanks again :clap:

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
I posted our mini a couple days ago.. Thought it should also have another hydrator in the series on here so you can see the difference up close. We call it the high performance because we didn't have time to come up with a cool name and it's optimized all the way for vapor and oil. It's the result of a few phone calls to Zach Puchowitz, who downloaded all his ideas onto mine to make this piece happen.

tumblr_mqug6j7veY1rzuyr2o2_r3_500.jpg
tumblr_mqug6j7veY1rzuyr2o1_250.jpg

We spend a little extra time on each hydrator to get it this way, so ya, it costs more, but still way less than the other high end american suppliers. Here's some points what makes this one special:

Narrow downstem- sinks a smaller volume of water when you start your draw, so there is little to no initial resistance to the hit.

All cuts, especially the cuts on the shower are always firepolished and any chips are melted in in a safe way- we prefer you inhale air.

Wide open holes throughout, same other stuff as I said above for the Mini. No splashing. Purrs.

For this hydrator we use 50x5 Schott. The combination of sunken dewaar and wide base make it resistant to tipping when connected to the vaporizer hose.

Cheers! ~VB

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
I posted our mini a couple days ago..

For this hydrator we use 50x5 Schott. The combination of sunken dewaar and wide base make it resistant to tipping when connected to the vaporizer hose.

Cheers! ~VB

The mini just arrived today, I must say it immediately exceeded my expectations. The VHW has never seen such dense clouds I commend the craftsmanship and very happy with the purchase

I had one quick question though. I'm now working with a Vapor Review Blog now and Im interested in taking some photos of the new Mini hydrator as well as a summary of the glass and my overall impressions. Can you confirm these facts from the mini hydrator I found in a previous thread for the "older" model:

Vaporbrothers MINI Hydrator with fixed mouthpiece, fixed 14mm dewaar downstem and many small firepolished slits... purrrrs. USA made heavywall glass (50x3.5mm) with no bubbles, no cracks, no clouds, high quality brand name glass (Schott)

Are there any other product details worth mentioning, likely I'll do some referencing back to the product page for the official dimensions.

The one thing I did want to note is the hydrator's female 14mm end sits flesh on the glass surface. The Lotus vaporizer proved to have a problem here with their new stirrer affixed to the vaporizer. The stir would hit the glass, preventing it from attaching to the Lotus WPA. I've found solution in a 14 to 14 Carbon Adapter found on ioffer.

ma125

Hello FC
Im interested in buying the VB mini hydrator, can you guys tell me if it will fit into a 14 mm solo gong, i think it will but i´m new to glass and want to be sure.
Thanks

ma125,

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
Alright, thanks again for such a great product!

The review for the Mini Hydrator is online at the vapor review blog but here are some of the image/ video excerpts from my post:

3.jpg
6.jpg

8.jpg

S1N3,
Top Bottom