Vapor Bong for Solo?

I've decided to get some type of water filtration for my solo since it feels like the vapor is too dry/too hot for me. I have never used a bong (total noob). I'm looking for a moderately priced one that I can use with my solo. I don't have alot of money to spend. What do you guys recommend? (especially people that are vapor-bonging with the solo.

*edit* oops I thought it put this in the Ask FC section. Mods you can move it if you want.

Donny187,

SD_haze

For the most cheapest, you can get a glass on glass bong for roughly $30 shipped at gogowholesale

For double that you can get something much more durable that should last a bit longer (and diffused)
Travel tubes at ssfg
or the small rx industries tube is a good choice

SD_haze,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
What he says ^^

Or a 250ml Ehle + a diffused downstem if you can get that cheaper than the RX/SSFG tube. I prefer mine without ice notches for easy cleaning.

OhTheAgony,
Thanks guys but what does this all mean? downstem? diffussion? Can you expain what all those things mean. Wikipedia made it too complicated to understand. I am willing to spend up to 80 bucks.

Donny187,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Downstem = the removable bit that goes in the side of the bong and sits in the water.

Diffusion = Slits or holes at the end of the downstem below the water line - these add more 'fizz' to the bubbles by forcing the stream through multiple smaller openings.

J.R.R.Tokin',
Top Bottom