Vapman

T9R

Also, why did they stop making those?
There was a small risk that the old station(s) would overheat when left on after use, IIRC. Had something to do with the 5 min automatic shut down.

Don't think it was a thing with every unit though, more like an occasional glitch. And it wouldn't be a problem regardless, as long as you remember to turn it off after use. But safety first, I suppose.

Dr. G

Old Resident
There was a small risk that the old station(s) would overheat when left on after use, IIRC. Had something to do with the 5 min automatic shut down.

Don't think it was a thing with every unit though, more like an occasional glitch. And it wouldn't be a problem regardless, as long as you remember to turn it off after use. But safety first, I suppose.
Thank you for the reply...I am use to turning off machines...I do that to the Volcano each time...I have it on a power strip...I turn it off at the machine and at the strip...not sure if it matters but, I think I read in the instructions that you should unplug it if not being used. I unplugged my Station after use. I don't trust electronics...all of them. I never leave my Iphone plugged in unattended either.

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
Someone mentioned Grenadills been used to make castagnets, thank you @Jess for the pics, they fit really well with your lovely VM :clap:
I guess the Station needs a little time to get the hang of it, and it seems fun all the different paths people take, everyone has his owne little tricks :)
this is accurate. it is a hard, moisture resistant, smooth wood. and extremely sexy!

coolbreeze

Happy Easter!
IMG-7274.jpg

186°

Idea:
Something like a Vapman/INHALE Collectors Club.

I wrote this a while ago but didn't finish it. It's now like notes sticking together and got way to long :ko:. Sorry, no more time to condense it. Here's what it's about:
- Almost started a rant about capitalism
- Why the Vapman is special IMHO
- Why some fans might be disappointed lately IMHO
- Where INHALE should get better IMHO
- What INHALE could do to keep the biggest Vapman fans around

I think the Vapman is great, but in a capitalists mind, the Vapman isn't that good of a product, I guess. The product is just too durable, isn't it? Actually, as a costumer you could buy one and be happy with it for a decade – which is longer than the lifespan of most start-up companies. I'm absolutely no business guy, but I think that means, as a company you would need to find new customers all the time + accelerating this as you have the need to grow (or selling disposable battery-driven vapes made of plastics :puke:). I never get, how an endless need for growth can ever be ecologically or even economically sustainable, because at a certain point the market is just empty because all the costumers are satisfied if you are making a very good and durable product (don't get me even started on planned obsolescence, the fact that the dogma for economic growth brought us this whole ecological disaster shit which is about to hit the fan, and that the main thing I'm thinking of when talking about unlimited growth in an organic world is cancer). So let's just assume the Vapman is just a perfect product + sustainable, durable, no need for big changes then, every costumer is happy as a clam. What must happen is: the market will be saturated at some (distant) point. Of course, at the moment the market is far from being saturated and I actually expect a huge boom for vaporizers. But at a certain point the market will be saturated. What then? How to keep selling your product? There are several scenarios, of course.

Well, there are obviously people (like me from time to time) who basically collect Vapmans. Different woods, different models and recently thanks to Michael and David (now INHALE) some innovations, as well. Those things keep us interested. I don't know the numbers, but I can imagine that collectors play a vital role for the long-term success of the whole Vapman/INHALE company. We do not buy new Vapmans again and again because it makes sense. It is not a decision made by a homo economicus, but rather by people who listen a little bit more to their heart than solely to the coins dangling in the money bag. Where am I going with this text? I think I'm going to ask INHALE to keep us collectors closer to their heart, too. I certainly can not speak for all of us, not at all actually, but here's how I see it: some of us may feel a tiny little bit betrayed every now and then lately. I don't say that this feeling is justified all the time. Maybe it is more like a psychological phenomenon: Like in a way, Michael and David are the new stepdads of our collectively beloved Vapman-baby and they somehow have to prove themselves a little bit harder. Fans who are with the Vapman for a long time felt super safe over the years with René (the inventor, OG Daddy) as the man behind the product. And then, suddenly, two fresh guys from northern Italy "take over" the whole endevour. How dare they!? Well, the brain knows they actually saved the whole thing and we should be thankful, but one might feel a kind of responsibility to take care that the Vapman stays true to itself, too, and you know, fight for it if necessary. Well, justified or not, the feeling is real, and I'm actually very convinced that is what some people feel, after having read the thread and after reflecting on myself. And that builds up to those minor disappointments that happened with delays, raised prices and other imperfections. However, Michael and David did what none of use did: they actually took a huge responsibility for this. So how dare I to make any demands as a simple costumer. That's how: I think we need each other.

The coolest thing is: The Vapman obviously has the ability to touch people in a way only very special products can (:leaf:?). It maybe really is pretty dang close to being a perfect product. Certainly it is not normal. It is a singularity and we just like it a little bit more because it is what it is.

Deriving from this I'm writing directly to Michael and David:
We are happy with how the OG Vapman was. Don't take too much away from it. Find a way to make it your own, sure, that's great to see, but also keep some traditionalists happy. I'm happy about innovations, but keep some OG stuff around if possible and give the new stuff a new name in honor of the original. And, side-note, we know it is great, we don't need pages long, strong-worded persuasions as in your newsletters. Keep the magic, don't talk about it too much (as I do right now, because people will stop reading at some point). We fans are probably the only ones who read these long texts anyway. And they are not giving me that many insights. You rather get the new costumers with short "catchy" slogans and the long-term costumers with trust and continuity. Don't you? I don't know. You're special, stay true to yourself, always do what YOU want. But I'd be happy if you listen to my opinions:

Maybe give us more insights into your work, for example, like in your blog on the new website. Pretty please and thanks :)

Build up on the Vapmans ability to collect hearts: embrace it. IMHO Vapman could be the icing on the cake of cannabis culture. Cannabis always had this amazing power to bring people together, although the criminalization dispersed many evolving aspects of cultural behavior that are about socializing in particular. So far, the Vapman did a great job in collecting individual hearts. I'd love to make it more of an inclusive group experience. That's why I ordered the station. Aren’t we just some kind of apes who like to sit around the fire (heating station) and tell each other stories while consuming stuff? We need something to sit around together, that may is a basal need, and combusting stuff is not a trend anymore. The Vapman + the herbs have proven to help bringing people away from tabacco, away from alcohol by being an healthier alternative. I'm sure it can bring people together, too, and away from too much screen-time and loneliness. Well – I'm hyped about germany's decriminalization and new emerging possibilities, I must say.

Please stop claiming things that are easy to disprove, like that the Vapman is 100 % handmade. We appreciate the huge amount of work you put into it. Using a CNC machine is fantastic, but it does not count as handmade, I'd say. Also, about the quality of your products: if perfection is your own standard, we will always have to measure you against it.

Don't annoy your truest fans with price jumps (in any direction). Don't play those market games with us, because we don't want to play market games with you (at least I don't). Some of us long-time fans/early adapters gave you a lot of trust without knowing you. Please trust us long-time fans, and we keep staying by your side. I don't want to play games for this, this means I don't want to guess when your next special offer will be, I just want to pay a price that feels good for me and pays your bills, too. It just doesn't feel good, when I order something from you and a few days later the next special offer hits. It's avoidable to give your fans that bad feeling (it's a lot about psychology and trust, I guess, and not about +-20 bucks). Of course, this has to be organized: I've seen ways to trick those stupid market mechanisms of perpetual accelerated growth that force every small company out of business eventually: with some kind of member-based (solidarity) system you could keep your dearest costumers around, bring them and new people together and it may could, depending on the model, even give you a more plannable baseline income.

For over a decade I'm fascinated by the idea of community supported agriculture (CSA) and I hope Cannabis Clubs in Germany will organize in a similar manner. As those clubs are not only for picking up your weed, not at all actually, there is a huge possibility of bringing people together and starting a lot of small community hubs of a larger community. I'm looking forward to that! The concept of a CSA is certainly not transferable to the distribution of fresh and juicy Vapmans, as it is better suited for food and similar consumer goods that expire, but I wish we could somehow bring the core of the idea together with the Vapman, e.g. distribution of a "good" product to a "good" price to "good" people by building a well-meaning and supportive community. Maybe in the sense of "solidarity purchase groups".

So my main point of the text I wrote could be summarized by the question:
How about a club or clubs where Vapman enthusiasts can get a permanent discount (+ other special offers/insights + community building)? I'd love to brainstorm about that.

To all who made it that far: Thanks for reading! :wave:
To Michael and David: You rock! :)

Last edited:

Slide-Easy

Idea:
Something like a Vapman/INHALE Collectors Club.

I wrote this a while ago but didn't finish it. It's now like notes sticking together and got way to long :ko:. Sorry, no more time to condense it. Here's what it's about:
- Almost started a rant about capitalism
- Why the Vapman is special IMHO
- Why some fans might be disappointed lately IMHO
- Where INHALE should get better IMHO
- What INHALE could do to keep the biggest Vapman fans around

I think the Vapman is great, but in a capitalists mind, the Vapman isn't that good of a product, I guess. The product is just too durable, isn't it? Actually, as a costumer you could buy one and be happy with it for a decade – which is longer than the lifespan of most start-up companies. I'm absolutely no business guy, but I think that means, as a company you would need to find new customers all the time + accelerating this as you have the need to grow (or selling disposable battery-driven vapes made of plastics :puke:). I never get, how an endless need for growth can ever be ecologically or even economically sustainable, because at a certain point the market is just empty because all the costumers are satisfied if you are making a very good and durable product (don't get me even started on planned obsolescence, the fact that the dogma for economic growth brought us this whole ecological disaster shit which is about to hit the fan, and that the main thing I'm thinking of when talking about unlimited growth in an organic world is cancer). So let's just assume the Vapman is just a perfect product + sustainable, durable, no need for big changes then, every costumer is happy as a clam. What must happen is: the market will be saturated at some (distant) point. Of course, at the moment the market is far from being saturated and I actually expect a huge boom for vaporizers. But at a certain point the market will be saturated. What then? How to keep selling your product? There are several scenarios, of course.

Well, there are obviously people (like me from time to time) who basically collect Vapmans. Different woods, different models and recently thanks to Michael and David (now INHALE) some innovations, as well. Those things keep us interested. I don't know the numbers, but I can imagine that collectors play a vital role for the long-term success of the whole Vapman/INHALE company. We do not buy new Vapmans again and again because it makes sense. It is not a decision made by a homo economicus, but rather by people who listen a little bit more to their heart than solely to the coins dangling in the money bag. Where am I going with this text? I think I'm going to ask INHALE to keep us collectors closer to their heart, too. I certainly can not speak for all of us, not at all actually, but here's how I see it: some of us may feel a tiny little bit betrayed every now and then lately. I don't say that this feeling is justified all the time. Maybe it is more like a psychological phenomenon: Like in a way, Michael and David are the new stepdads of our collectively beloved Vapman-baby and they somehow have to prove themselves a little bit harder. Fans who are with the Vapman for a long time felt super safe over the years with René (the inventor, OG Daddy) as the man behind the product. And then, suddenly, two fresh guys from northern Italy "take over" the whole endevour. How dare they!? Well, the brain knows they actually saved the whole thing and we should be thankful, but one might feel a kind of responsibility to take care that the Vapman stays true to itself, too, and you know, fight for it if necessary. Well, justified or not, the feeling is real, and I'm actually very convinced that is what some people feel, after having read the thread and after reflecting on myself. And that builds up to those minor disappointments that happened with delays, raised prices and other imperfections. However, Michael and David did what none of use did: they actually took a huge responsibility for this. So how dare I to make any demands as a simple costumer. That's how: I think we need each other.

The coolest thing is: The Vapman obviously has the ability to touch people in a way only very special products can (:leaf:?). It maybe really is pretty dang close to being a perfect product. Certainly it is not normal. It is a singularity and we just like it a little bit more because it is what it is.

Deriving from this I'm writing directly to Michael and David:
We are happy with how the OG Vapman was. Don't take too much away from it. Find a way to make it your own, sure, that's great to see, but also keep some traditionalists happy. I'm happy about innovations, but keep some OG stuff around if possible and give the new stuff a new name in honor of the original. And, side-note, we know it is great, we don't need pages long, strong-worded persuasions as in your newsletters. Keep the magic, don't talk about it too much (as I do right now, because people will stop reading at some point). We fans are probably the only ones who read these long texts anyway. And they are not giving me that many insights. You rather get the new costumers with short "catchy" slogans and the long-term costumers with trust and continuity. Don't you? I don't know. You're special, stay true to yourself, always do what YOU want. But I'd be happy if you listen to my opinions:

Maybe give us more insights into your work, for example, like in your blog on the new website. Pretty please and thanks :)

Build up on the Vapmans ability to collect hearts: embrace it. IMHO Vapman could be the icing on the cake of cannabis culture. Cannabis always had this amazing power to bring people together, although the criminalization dispersed many evolving aspects of cultural behavior that are about socializing in particular. So far, the Vapman did a great job in collecting individual hearts. I'd love to make it more of an inclusive group experience. That's why I ordered the station. Aren’t we just some kind of apes who like to sit around the fire (heating station) and tell each other stories while consuming stuff? We need something to sit around together, that may is a basal need, and combusting stuff is not a trend anymore. The Vapman + the herbs have proven to help bringing people away from tabacco, away from alcohol by being an healthier alternative. I'm sure it can bring people together, too, and away from too much screen-time and loneliness. Well – I'm hyped about germany's decriminalization and new emerging possibilities, I must say.

Please stop claiming things that are easy to disprove, like that the Vapman is 100 % handmade. We appreciate the huge amount of work you put into it. Using a CNC machine is fantastic, but it does not count as handmade, I'd say. Also, about the quality of your products: if perfection is your own standard, we will always have to measure you against it.

Don't annoy your truest fans with price jumps (in any direction). Don't play those market games with us, because we don't want to play market games with you (at least I don't). Some of us long-time fans/early adapters gave you a lot of trust without knowing you. Please trust us long-time fans, and we keep staying by your side. I don't want to play games for this, this means I don't want to guess when your next special offer will be, I just want to pay a price that feels good for me and pays your bills, too. It just doesn't feel good, when I order something from you and a few days later the next special offer hits. It's avoidable to give your fans that bad feeling (it's a lot about psychology and trust, I guess, and not about +-20 bucks). Of course, this has to be organized: I've seen ways to trick those stupid market mechanisms of perpetual accelerated growth that force every small company out of business eventually: with some kind of member-based (solidarity) system you could keep your dearest costumers around, bring them and new people together and it may could, depending on the model, even give you a more plannable baseline income.

For over a decade I'm fascinated by the idea of community supported agriculture (CSA) and I hope Cannabis Clubs in Germany will organize in a similar manner. As those clubs are not only for picking up your weed, not at all actually, there is a huge possibility of bringing people together and starting a lot of small community hubs of a larger community. I'm looking forward to that! The concept of a CSA is certainly not transferable to the distribution of fresh and juicy Vapmans, as it is better suited for food and similar consumer goods that expire, but I wish we could somehow bring the core of the idea together with the Vapman, e.g. distribution of a "good" product to a "good" price to "good" people by building a well-meaning and supportive community. Maybe in the sense of "solidarity purchase groups".

So my main point of the text I wrote could be summarized by the question:
How about a club or clubs where Vapman enthusiasts can get a permanent discount (+ other special offers/insights + community building)? I'd love to brainstorm about that.

To all who made it that far: Thanks for reading! :wave:
To Michael and David: You rock! :)
Hear! Hear!!

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Your message touched me deeply, thank you for saying it.

We understand each other 100% and I realize that we are on the same wavelength.

young people like us need feedback like this to make the right decisions. we don't want to use it as an excuse, but we have little experience and learn from our mistakes every day. statements like yours help us to broaden our horizons.

We know that we couldn't keep it all going without you and for that we are infinitely grateful.

We are sorry if our communication doesn't suit everyone, unfortunately neither of us are English professionals and trust the translators.

We use statements like "handmade" because there really is still a lot of manual work involved (grinding, polishing, screwing, pressing etc.) much more than with most other products, but perhaps we really have exaggerated in our communication. We will also rethink the marketing mails and try to make them more informative. In the sale times we generate a big part of our annual turnover and we are just a little bit afraid if we can survive without them. That's why we will be holding our two main sales in April and at Christmas for now, but we are always open to other perspectives and ideas.

You speak from my heart with your words because I would write the same words if I were in your position. I can feel the little vapman fan in me who feels the same way.

The financial side of it all is unfortunately a little less romantic and rene has made little to no profit in all his vapman years. you can believe us that the price increases were necessary to keep our company alive. In the 3 years with vapman, neither of us has paid out any money of the company.

But we want to follow your advice and communicate more directly with you, give you more insight into our daily activities and be completely transparent.

We are also open to any concrete suggestions on how we can better retain and treat you loyal customers.

Let's keep the communication flowing.

1000 thanks
Michael and David

PS: we also sent out a 50euro discount code today to all customers who bought a station to apologize again. You will be able to combine this with the 420 sales coming up and the launch of the new wood. You should get a really good price on it and i hope you see it as a small apology for the inconvenience on the station presale.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I don't own a Vapman yet (to my shame also no Lotus) but have been lurking this thread as i'm definitely triggered to experience the beauty and the vape-signature of this device first hand/in real life!

@David and Michael : i have been eying/loving the Vapman for a while now but what really sold me into taking the jump is your commitment and your interaction with your customer-base here on FC!
All my respect for resurrecting the Lotus and for your work and continuous efforts regarding the Vapman!

Your devices clearly have a soul and are made with love (with or without the help of some machinery ;) ) and in todays world that's worth more than words can describe!

Still have to decide on woods and stuff but count me in!
Hoping to be starting my own modest collection very soon!

Dr. G

Old Resident
Your message touched me deeply, thank you for saying it.

We understand each other 100% and I realize that we are on the same wavelength.

young people like us need feedback like this to make the right decisions. we don't want to use it as an excuse, but we have little experience and learn from our mistakes every day. statements like yours help us to broaden our horizons.

We know that we couldn't keep it all going without you and for that we are infinitely grateful.

We are sorry if our communication doesn't suit everyone, unfortunately neither of us are English professionals and trust the translators.

We use statements like "handmade" because there really is still a lot of manual work involved (grinding, polishing, screwing, pressing etc.) much more than with most other products, but perhaps we really have exaggerated in our communication. We will also rethink the marketing mails and try to make them more informative. In the sale times we generate a big part of our annual turnover and we are just a little bit afraid if we can survive without them. That's why we will be holding our two main sales in April and at Christmas for now, but we are always open to other perspectives and ideas.

You speak from my heart with your words because I would write the same words if I were in your position. I can feel the little vapman fan in me who feels the same way.

The financial side of it all is unfortunately a little less romantic and rene has made little to no profit in all his vapman years. you can believe us that the price increases were necessary to keep our company alive. In the 3 years with vapman, neither of us has paid out any money of the company.

But we want to follow your advice and communicate more directly with you, give you more insight into our daily activities and be completely transparent.

We are also open to any concrete suggestions on how we can better retain and treat you loyal customers.

Let's keep the communication flowing.

1000 thanks
Michael and David

PS: we also sent out a 50euro discount code today to all customers who bought a station to apologize again. You will be able to combine this with the 420 sales coming up and the launch of the new wood. You should get a really good price on it and i hope you see it as a small apology for the inconvenience on the station presale.
Greetings Michael, David and Rene,

Everything that you have accomplished so far is very commendable as far as I am concerned. I have currently 15 Vapman's and many accessories too many to count. I want everything you make and not just to have it but we use it all the time. Every product that I own that you make is of extraordinary quality and design. I love every piece...it is truly divine.

The only thing I am worried about is that there won't be enough variety to buy! I would love lots of variety of wood to buy with the V2 and a better package for the Station...a huge egg. Also, more glass stems. The last thing is that I never received any promised discount to anything ever...that was disappointing but, I don't expect it anymore. I will just say that I invested a small amount back to your company...I am fine. I love Vapman and think it is the perfect vape. It is also beautiful to look at....

Keep up the incredible work because I am very happy with what is being produced. You are going to need help because you are growing...isn't that great! It must feel amazing to have such a fine product. You should be very proud of yourselves...I am a very happy customer.

Slide-Easy

Everything that you have accomplished so far is very commendable as far as I am concerned. I have currently 15 Vapman's and many accessories too many to count. I want everything you make and not just to have it but we use it all the time. Every product that I own that you make is of extraordinary quality and design. I love every piece...it is truly divine.

The only thing I am worried about is that there won't be enough variety to buy! I would love lots of variety of wood to buy with the V2 and a better package for the Station...a huge egg. Also, more glass stems. The last thing is that I never received any promised discount to anything ever...that was disappointing but, I don't expect it anymore. I will just say that I invested a small amount back to your company...I am fine. I love Vapman and think it is the perfect vape. It is also beautiful to look at....

Keep up the incredible work because I am very happy with what is being produced. You are going to need help because you are growing...isn't that great! It must feel amazing to have such a fine product. You should be very proud of yourselves...I am a very happy customer.
Hear! Hear!!

There's no pointing to anybody specific - just a note about one of the general vibes:
The manufacturers talk about the struggles to maintain the business model and continuing device production.
The customers discuss the loyalty of the manufacturers to the customers, discounts, and make suggestions, that make the products even more exclusive.

I believe both the manufacturers and the loyal customers need to reconsider their expectations.

Are you referring to the S&B, Dynavap or Tetra business model?

Who are the customers? Vape-enthusiasts, one-device-customers, get stoned AF dudes, weekend-users or people who look for life-improving effects?

How to make the vaporiser (that in my opinion is the best in “butane, low-maintenance, low-harmful-materials, tasteful, conduction, last for life, microdoser”-category) more popular?

Last edited:

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
thanks for all the nice feedback :)

Thank you so much my friend! We will definitely bring more wood species and also a new packaging for all devices will come in about a week. Then of curse we are always open for new accessories. If someone of you has good ideas for new accessories please just send sketches maybe we can try to produce something.

Please write us a mail at info@nowinhale.com I definitely want to check why you did not get your well deserved discount(s) and make them work.

One more profound thanks to you both for resuscitating the Vapman, Lotus, and Station!

Now, when will you have the Vapman Resistance Excersizer for us? ; )
Hihi, we would love to relaunch it now but at the moment we don't have the time. But its a plan for the future to relaunch it. It would be interesting to get a feedback from all of you guys if you would be interested in the vapman friction and what would be a acceptable price?

There's no pointing to anybody specific - just a note about one of the general vibes:
The manufacturers talk about the struggles to maintain the business model and continuing device production.
The customers discuss the loyalty of the manufacturers to the customers, discounts, and make suggestions, that make the products even more exclusive.

I believe both the manufacturers and the loyal customers need to reconsider their expectations.

Are you referring to the S&B, Dynavap or Tetra business model?

Who are the customers? Vape-enthusiasts, one-device-customers, get stoned AF dudes, weekend-users or people who look for life-improving effects?

How to make the vaporiser (that in my opinion is the best in “butane, low-maintenance, low-harmful-materials, tasteful, conduction, last for life, microdoser”-category) more popular?

I think you hit a very very important point.
We would be very pleased to hear the opinions of several members on the above questions.

thanks again to the whole community, being present here just feels very right and it's nice to be a part of it.

PS: we would like to remind you all again that the "thanksfuckcombustion" code is still active and can be used by all of you. We have now even increased it from 10% to 15% so that you all always have the chance to get a really good price on our products.

Last edited:

T9R

@David and Michael

Much respect for taking the feedback with so much openness and humility! Because sure, there are areas that could potentially be improved, but I think we're all mainly just super appreciative of your hard work. And the input is only coming from a place of simply caring about the evolution of this gem of a vaporizer that the Vapman really is!

I'd absolutely be interested in the "muscle-powered version" if it would be priced anywhere below €235. :)

Regarding new accessories/ideas, here are two that come to mind:

1. Make the adjustable air intake so that it's regulated only with the midsection, instead of being combined with the mouthpiece.

2. A multi adapter like the one that @khelek41girl (KGWoodcrafts) used to make, that would enable the VM to be compatible with mouthpieces/stems from the Dynavap side (which has a vast range of options).

I do realize that the last one could perhaps feel like a bad business move on paper, as you'd encourage third party solutions. But I think people would still opt for having both - and it'd broaden the VM horizon a bit.

And lastly, as already touched on by others, it's great that you guys are listening to us, but please remember that people on the outside (especially on forums/social media) will always have a limited perspective on things. We tend to focus more on the areas of improvement while taking the things that are already working a bit for granted. And you're ultimately the ones doing this, not us - which is why you should always have the final say.

We trust you and want you around for a long time, so it's at least equally important to find ways that work for you! :)

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Hihi, we would love to relaunch it now but at the moment we don't have the time. But its a plan for the future to relaunch it. It would be interesting to get a feedback from all of you guys if you would be interested in the vapman friction and what would be a acceptable price?
I was kind of joking for my part--I don't have enough steam left for that one! But I am more than happy to support the physical (and spiritual) well-being of our younger members. : ) The Table Vape is more my speed. ; )
walnut.jpg

But, I was definitely sincere in my appreciation of your work--thanks again!

accessories
It’s not exactly accessory, but if you will be able to get certificate for medical use (maybe not for every kind of wood) it will move you automatically to the companies, that recommended by medical institutions.
Now those institutions recommend and use in the clinics S&B only.
I’m pretty sure it’s very big PR help for S&B.
Another side - in number of countries medical customers may claim refunds from insurance companies for medical vaporisers. It’s may also help to potential customers choose Vapman.

BTW, Vapman + Station look very medical.

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Thanks a lot for all the significant input that we get, thought and feedback will follow soon!

BTW our Q&A video from last Friday is finally live; sorry for the delay we had some problems with the video taking and uploading; everything is kinda new for us :D

But here is the link to it:
1st Q&A

Let us know in the comments which content you would like to see next!
We really want to show you as much as we can from our daily lives here at INHALE!

All the best

PS: sorry for our English. We still need to get used to especially speaking in front of a camera. but hope you still enjoy watching it :)

Slide-Easy

It’s not exactly accessory, but if you will be able to get certificate for medical use (maybe not for every kind of wood) it will move you automatically to the companies, that recommended by medical institutions.
Now those institutions recommend and use in the clinics S&B only.
I’m pretty sure it’s very big PR help for S&B.
Another side - in number of countries medical customers may claim refunds from insurance companies for medical vaporisers. It’s may also help to potential customers choose Vapman.

BTW, Vapman + Station look very medical.
I have not used my S&B Mighty since I got a Vapman, and that was over a year ago...

DrShoe

I can just speak for me, but I see myself more on the Vape Enthusiasts side, daily Vaper, partly searching for life improving effects in the meaning of smallest Dosages (about 15mg Flower) now and then in the Daytime and fill the Vapman up in the evenings.
I need about 5 years of buying electric Vapes before I get to the Point that I should try the Vapman. I can't say exactly what the Reasons were every Time i get another Vape , but one reason was surely the usage of a Lighter and the fear of burning my Weed when I can dial in Temperatures exactly with a battery driven Device.
Got a Vapcap 'bout a year before the Vapman. But this doesn't change my fears a lot, as I badly combusted when I'm bout a month in with it.

And then there is the price Point. Don't get me wrong, as I got the Vapman and not just look at Photos in the Shops or here it was clear that the Price was okay. If you look at the Bucks you have to pay for S&B Products you get an Idea what Devices manufactured in the EU compared to Asia have to Cost to not let the Company die soon. But in the End a Customer scrolling through the Catalogue of an online Shop may compare Vapes in a frame of Bucks to spend and the Vapman became unfairly competitor to blinky blinky Vapes that are Hip to date.
So I came to imagine that the Vapman sells better offline if the customer is advised to it and maybe not as a first Vape .

The Reason I love the Vapman that much is the aesthetical beautiness of this Vape. The Reason I reach for it that often is because it fits my needs perfect in 3 out of 4 cases relating to the Bowl size, dosage needs and easyness of the inhalation Process. I found the draw resistance and the Relation of fresh Air to Vape perfect balanced. I alaways use the Device with all Airholes open.
The 4th case for me is either the need for a Vape if I'm glued to my Sofa (Mighty OG with Capsules for this case) or if I'd like to have a Bong (the french fucker for that case)

When there is too much free Time for both of you i'd like to see a redesigned filling tool that is easier to grab and follows the Vapman form (and material ?) a little better.
A little Stamper for the Weed would be fine too. In the Beginning I did not compress the Weed in the crucible, just fill in and use it straight away because when I push down the Weed on one Side it came up and out on the other Side.
Now I use two Fingers for compressing the Weed, what works way better.

And about that 'handmade' thing - all that I have seen about the manufacturing of the Vapman is one machine that is automatically working (this Stone Age looking CNC Lathe..) and I rate this step as manual processing, too, because I think that the surface finishing is done by Hand and I know how much Love and Hands-on those old Machines need..

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
A lot of activity the last day or so here. After reading through all the comments, I just want to say thank you to Michael, David, René AND the FC community. After a few decades hiatus, I began to medicate again a few years ago. Eased in with edibles, but missed the ritual of partaking. Shortly after that, I found that I can use flower without combusting! Who woulda thought?!
Got a battery powered vape, then quickly moved on to my first Vapman and a Neo. So Vapman is kinda my first?! I feel like I have found my type of ppl at FC and through all the wonderful artists/creators who share their works with us!

Last edited:

Zak McKracken

Thanks a lot for all the significant input that we get, thought and feedback will follow soon!

BTW our Q&A video from last Friday is finally live; sorry for the delay we had some problems with the video taking and uploading; everything is kinda new for us :D

1st Q&A

We really want to show you as much as we can from our daily lives here at INHALE!

All the best

PS: sorry for our English. We still need to get used to especially speaking in front of a camera. but hope you still enjoy watching it :)
I liked the Q&A video,wow I didn't know you guys are so young!Nice surprise!

So from what I gathered,it is definite that the heating calibrations will vary because of the weight variations of the chamber,so there is a calibration to a "middle ground" ,which causes some units to be less warm than others.Wouldn't be easier/better to target to the warmer extreme all the stations? Despite not using it exclusively for hash,I think that when I order again for a new station I might ask for the option you offered ,to calibrate them to the hotter side.

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker

1st Q&A

All the best

It was really great watching your video, guys! :tup:
Bravo and thanks a lot for all for all the informations you brought us!
The vapman and the lotus are wonderful vapes with their specific signature, I like them a lot !
And more than anything, I like your positive philosophy to make them!
Keep on the good work!!! :clap:

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
one reason was the usage of a Lighter and the fear of burning my Weed when I can dial in Temperatures exactly with a battery driven Device
This. I think a big hurdle to the Vapman's growth is that smoking has become a fringe habit. People aren't as familiar with lighters, so using a butane torch might be intimidating, especially when there's a flood of cheap battery vapes with OLED screens and no real guesswork.

IIRC the engineering inside the Station was a big challenge for René, but if you could figure out how to simplify the internals, you could build a no-frills electric heater (Station Mini?) to ship with the Vapman as a set.

Consider the iSpire Wand-- it's just a simple induction heater with a timer (and bullshit digital display), but it unlocked the 2nd gen butane pen market (ie. Anvil, TA, Tempest, etc) for a lot of users who'd never use a torch.

If you powered it with 18650s, you might also make some sales to the existing user base!

Top Bottom