Vapman

sedentree

Mine is not in the UK at all yet, even though tracking suggested it was earlier. So most likely the Friday delivery slot will be correct date
Yeah, that is unusual, just checked mine as I swear I only pay customs once it has cleared customs in the UK but now my tracking is saying it is just leaving Italy despite asking me to pay fees earlier . I find it difficult to believe the item wont need to go through another customs check when it gets to the UK but maybe UPS have some deal with the govt? 🤔

sedentree,

Deedie

Yeah, that is unusual, just checked mine as I swear I only pay customs once it has cleared customs in the UK but now my tracking is saying it is just leaving Italy despite asking me to pay fees earlier . I find it difficult to believe the item wont need to go through another customs check when it gets to the UK but maybe UPS have some deal with the govt? 🤔
On my confirmation is warned that there may be further charges. I ignored that, as like you I assumed they were already at UK customs

Deedie,

someTooL

Congrats to the new owners and those receiving. Exciting to see another rebirth and hearing the excellent results.

Listed a new Kotibe today in the classifieds for cheap if anyone is interested.

Not a going out of business sale (keeping my 1st Walnut forever), but will shortly be listing a new unused walnut eternal knot. Have a ton of extra bits and pieces and a few cases that will be available too.

Be on the lookout collectors :cool:

To all new Vapmans, that started “active” life - welcome!!!

887330-EE-ECC2-4-E62-A3-AB-BA2-D213-BDAE6.jpg

Did anybody noticed, that moving flame 2mm inside of tip-to-tip, make heating somehow more effective on the same temperature?

Or it’s just something specific to my lighter?

DrShoe

Hello,

got my first Vapman some Months ago and soon begun reading the entire thread. I reached Page 260 but have to ff because my Station arrived yesterday and I want to drop some words to it.

First of all, like the Vapman itself this thing is Tiny, and out of the Box it is heavier than you think it will be.
As Radwin mentioned before, the finish of the Tube is not perfect. In 90 degree Angles there are axial light Shadows that are only visual but not tactile noticeable and you need direct Light to it to see it. As the Unit is used normally I think they are invisible.
The alignment of Wood and Metal too is not perfect. But for my Unit we are talking about 1/10th of a mm and thats okay for me.
As before: I don't think this is noticeable to me during use.
No machining Marks on mine.
I have only done one Session with it with a 30mg load, that came out evenly browned without a Sieve. I got the feeling that this unit makes the Vapman hits way more consistent to me as a not that experienced Vapman user.

I Love this thing, it is so tiny, cute and pairs so perfect with the Vapman.

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Dear valued customers,

We extend our sincerest apologies for the prolonged delay in the presale of the heating station. The setbacks encountered, particularly with the circuit board and software, have been unforeseen and challenging to resolve despite our best efforts. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

We understand the frustration caused by the extended wait and unfulfilled promises. Your constructive criticism has not gone unnoticed, and we are committed to incorporating your feedback to improve our operations continuously.

We want to provide insight into our current situation. Over the past two months, we have expanded our team to include an additional employee to assist us. However, our operations remain based in our workshop in the mountains of northern Italy, where we meticulously craft each unit, including the lotus, vapman, and the heating station.

Due to difficulties encountered with shipping to the US last year, we have enlisted the support of a shipping partner in the US to fulfill orders to this region efficiently.

We want to assure you that every heating station is assembled with meticulous attention to detail by ourselves, Michael and David. We take pride in sourcing components locally and producing certain parts in-house to maintain the highest quality standards. While manual production may result in minor aesthetic variations, rest assured that each unit undergoes rigorous testing to ensure optimal functionality.

Your satisfaction remains our top priority, and we stand behind every unit with a comprehensive warranty. Should you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We genuinely appreciate your understanding, support, and patience throughout this journey. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to enhance our products and services continually.

Warm regards,

Michael and David

PS: tomorrow we will make a live-stream on our Youtube-channel to talk about the heating station and answer to all your questions. We will make it at 6pm CET time. We cant wait to talk with you. :)

Aos3327

Congrats to the new owners and those receiving. Exciting to see another rebirth and hearing the excellent results.

Listed a new Kotibe today in the classifieds for cheap if anyone is interested.

Not a going out of business sale (keeping my 1st Walnut forever), but will shortly be listing a new unused walnut eternal knot. Have a ton of extra bits and pieces and a few cases that will be available too.

Be on the lookout collectors :cool:
I’d be interested in the walnut knot

T9R

Since we're on the subject of giving constructive feedback; I (we?) want POM mouthpieces! Is there a way to make a petition or something? :lol:

Sorry for being hung up on this but they are just so vastly superior to metal MPs in every way except for looks, plus being the most classic option in VM terms. It kind of feels like the wrong horse is being backed here.

coolbreeze

Since we're on the subject of giving constructive feedback; I (we?) want POM mouthpieces! Is there a way to make a petition or something? :lol:

Sorry for being hung up on this but they are just so vastly superior to metal MPs in every way except for looks, plus being the most classic option in VM terms. It kind of feels like the wrong horse is being backed here.
And classic midsections? and WPA midsections? :brow::tup::clap:

T9R

And classic midsections? and WPA midsections? :brow::tup::clap:
Oh yeah, 100%! :tup:

Just out of curiosity, why would you, as someone who has tried out the 2.0 version, want the classic midsection back? Have you encountered any issues with the new one?

Edit: Oh my bad, just realised that you probably meant the Swiss ones, right?

didn't know what POM was, this came up
VGoodiEZ
Yeah that's it, it's a form of plastic with really nice properties that are kind of similar to glass.

It was the original Vapman mouthpiece option and has stuck around until now. IMO it feels a lot smoother, as well as staying objectively cooler, compared to the alternatives that are made out of metal.

Last edited:

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Thanks for the feedback. :)

We stopped making pom mouthpieces because we sold almost none of them, so we wanted to organize our stock more clearly and take out products where there was very little interest. but if many of you would like to see pom mouthpieces again, we can consider making new ones.

we think the station works incredibly well with hash.

The pure version will come back in the future but it will take a few more months.
Thank you!

we still have four endless knot vapman left, if you want one write us an email: info@vapman.com

The new midsections work on all Italian models, if you need midsections for the swiss vapmans just write us a mail. wpa midsections are not planned as we have already the wpa adapter and we want to keep the collection as simple as possible. :)

Deedie

Mine is out for delivery. No further customs charges by the looks of it

kokolokokolokon

we think the station works incredibly well with hash.
You want me to save money, huh? :lol:
Damn i want the case and the station :doh::freak: (and maybe the new mouthpiece)

Do you guys think the new case is far better than the old one? worth it to take it over the the old? (i see some EU pages with the old wood case and it is way cheaper cause the shipping cost)

coolbreeze

Oh yeah, 100%! :tup:

Just out of curiosity, why would you, as someone who has tried out the 2.0 version, want the classic midsection back? Have you encountered any issues with the new one?
No issues, it's great. The added metal holds heat so the oven's warmer. It's just more aggressive/productive. I think newcomers will get on with that aspect easier, but it does seem pretty different.

Edit: Oh my bad, just realised that you probably meant the Swiss ones, right?
No, you were right, the OG Italian midsections. I am just getting to know the V2 but it seems different enough that it's almost another beast. I am enjoying it, but I think many will want to retain the classic option, even if that's just an add-on midsection.

Last edited:

DrShoe

Dann, think I'm too late for the livestream today...:(
I'd like to have your Support with spare Parts for both the OG and the 2.0, there is no need for me to have a complete List in your Shop as I can ask for it.
To complete my OG I'd like to have a wooden mouthpiece for it sometime...

Great News in Germany today! 😇

Pcloudy

Looks like the USA orders are shipping today, I’m guessing vgoodiez is the middleman here but I could be wrong.

Pcloudy,
Top Bottom