Vapman

coolbreeze

Mine is out for delivery as well (US). It will be here on Monday. Now I just need a Vapman 😋
Order now, you might get them together! ; )

Dr. G

Old Resident
Dear valued customers,

We extend our sincerest apologies for the prolonged delay in the presale of the heating station. The setbacks encountered, particularly with the circuit board and software, have been unforeseen and challenging to resolve despite our best efforts. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

We understand the frustration caused by the extended wait and unfulfilled promises. Your constructive criticism has not gone unnoticed, and we are committed to incorporating your feedback to improve our operations continuously.

We want to provide insight into our current situation. Over the past two months, we have expanded our team to include an additional employee to assist us. However, our operations remain based in our workshop in the mountains of northern Italy, where we meticulously craft each unit, including the lotus, vapman, and the heating station.

Due to difficulties encountered with shipping to the US last year, we have enlisted the support of a shipping partner in the US to fulfill orders to this region efficiently.

We want to assure you that every heating station is assembled with meticulous attention to detail by ourselves, Michael and David. We take pride in sourcing components locally and producing certain parts in-house to maintain the highest quality standards. While manual production may result in minor aesthetic variations, rest assured that each unit undergoes rigorous testing to ensure optimal functionality.

Your satisfaction remains our top priority, and we stand behind every unit with a comprehensive warranty. Should you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We genuinely appreciate your understanding, support, and patience throughout this journey. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to enhance our products and services continually.

Warm regards,

Michael and David

PS: tomorrow we will make a live-stream on our Youtube-channel to talk about the heating station and answer to all your questions. We will make it at 6pm CET time. We cant wait to talk with you. :)
Your live stream was awesome...thanks for explaining so many things. Please have these talks more often...I hope you can also do other related shows on Youtube and the Discord...all the best my Station should be arriving any day now...I am so spoiled by Vapman. Ciao.

Dr. G,

Deedie

Your live stream was awesome...thanks for explaining so many things. Please have these talks more often...I hope you can also do other related shows on Youtube and the Discord...all the best my Station should be arriving any day now...I am so spoiled by Vapman. Ciao.
What is the YouTube channel?

Never mind, I found it

Dear valued customers,

We extend our sincerest apologies for the prolonged delay in the presale of the heating station. The setbacks encountered, particularly with the circuit board and software, have been unforeseen and challenging to resolve despite our best efforts. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

We understand the frustration caused by the extended wait and unfulfilled promises. Your constructive criticism has not gone unnoticed, and we are committed to incorporating your feedback to improve our operations continuously.

We want to provide insight into our current situation. Over the past two months, we have expanded our team to include an additional employee to assist us. However, our operations remain based in our workshop in the mountains of northern Italy, where we meticulously craft each unit, including the lotus, vapman, and the heating station.

Due to difficulties encountered with shipping to the US last year, we have enlisted the support of a shipping partner in the US to fulfill orders to this region efficiently.

We want to assure you that every heating station is assembled with meticulous attention to detail by ourselves, Michael and David. We take pride in sourcing components locally and producing certain parts in-house to maintain the highest quality standards. While manual production may result in minor aesthetic variations, rest assured that each unit undergoes rigorous testing to ensure optimal functionality.

Your satisfaction remains our top priority, and we stand behind every unit with a comprehensive warranty. Should you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We genuinely appreciate your understanding, support, and patience throughout this journey. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to enhance our products and services continually.

Warm regards,

Michael and David

PS: tomorrow we will make a live-stream on our Youtube-channel to talk about the heating station and answer to all your questions. We will make it at 6pm CET time. We cant wait to talk with you. :)
Will the live stream be available to rewatch on the channel. Missed it

Also just had my first bowl of hash. This thing is a game changer for me in terms of how easy it is to use. Gives me much more confidence that I will be using this a lot going forward now. Had almost given up

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
What is the YouTube channel?

Never mind, I found it

Will the live stream be available to rewatch on the channel. Missed it

Also just had my first bowl of hash. This thing is a game changer for me in terms of how easy it is to use. Gives me much more confidence that I will be using this a lot going forward now. Had almost given up

They were live on Youtube today...but, I do not see that they posted it...they explained lots so, maybe they will post a bit later. They were on around 1 pm our time which is when everyone is kinda working maybe...

kokolokokolokon

I watched the sneaky pete video using the station.
Tiny, comfortable and beautiful. Love it

Maybe the higher levels of the dial need more power for hash? I can’t say it because i dont have it. What do you think about it?

Radwin Bodnic

I have only had it as high as 4, and works well
4 on the Italian station with hash ?
I don't think mine will be hot enough at 4 for hash.

On the OG I'm usually at 4.5 or so for hash. There's plenty of headroom. : )

It worth mentioning that the Swiss station range from 1 to 6 whereas the Italian one range from 1 to 9. The scales being different, we won't be able to compare settings between the two versions.

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
My station just arrived in the mail! Build quality is nice, heats up quickly & is a breeze to use with my V1 Italian Vapman.

These are expensive, but I've wanted a station since I first became interested in vaping a few years ago, so I'm excited to finally have one around. I think this will increase my usage of the Vapman significantly.

fangorn

No one has shared a photo yet??!

The Vapman station landed in Canada yesterday!
Despite my problems with incompatibility between UPS and a PO box, the delivery time is just incredible... but I'm used to that with them!

It got down to -10C yesterday, so when I received it I let the station warm up naturally and left it alone for the night!
It was frozen!!!

I tested it earlier today and it's really cool!
I need more time with it to form an opinion but it works well.

On my unit the fit is pretty good. The wood is obviously of good quality. There are two small, negligible machining marks. I love the color and overall look!!
And the size is great! I couldn't make up my mind. well, it's... mini!

Now I want to test the different temperatures!!

Of course it was an investment but I am very happy with my purchase!

I think I will keep a Vapman that I will use with a lighter but otherwise it will be my exclusive heat source.

ah, besides, I had put aside my pure ebony Vapman... until I received the station!!! so happy to finally be able to use it! it was just a huge pleasure.

What a week !!

Thanks to the entire team!

Deedie

Would be interested to know if anyone comes across a portable power bank that can run this, with a UK plug. A small(ish) powerbank

Deedie,

coolbreeze

mezzanine_175.jpg

Order now, you might get them together! ; )
I just ordered a Vapman 2.0 today and took advantage of the sale! My station arrived today as well - I’m all set! Never used a VM before so I’m pretty excited…

fangorn

hey @NYC_Frank
have you had any news for a Vapman from René? will this be able to be done?
I sincerely wish it to you!!

I won't forbid myself from little splurges, but for my part, I finished my Vapman collection.

And @coolbreeze
I don't know the reference, sorry...
But it could be the Station logo! very zen...

fangorn,

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
hey @NYC_Frank
have you had any news for a Vapman from René? will this be able to be done?
I sincerely wish it to you!!

I won't forbid myself from little splurges, but for my part, I finished my Vapman collection.

And @coolbreeze
Yes ... he said that he'll make sure to set an ebony pure aside for me when he can ... all good ... thanks ... I may have to order that italian station at the same time : )

he did have one which he cannot sell by law as its a rare species, Grenadill (African Blackwood) ... but he did share a snap with me ...

1705488163261.jpg

coolbreeze

I just ordered a Vapman 2.0 today and took advantage of the sale! My station arrived today as well - I’m all set! Never used a VM before so I’m pretty excited…
That's awesome! It's so cool to see these available again. Can't wait to try some hash with the v2 and new station!
And @coolbreeze
The color in the pictures reminded me of Gumby, who's as Zen as the station.

Great vidoes for vaping. Or anything, really:

kokolokokolokon

Yes ... he said that he'll make sure to set an ebony pure aside for me when he can ... all good ... thanks ... I may have to order that italian station at the same time : )

he did have one which he cannot sell by law as its a rare species, Grenadill (African Blackwood) ... but he did share a snap with me ...

1705488163261.jpg
Daaaaamn here in Spain we can sell grenadille wood and products made with it (the castanets are made with grenadille :D:D great sound)
I love that wood, a lot

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
Used my station a lot yesterday. So far I'm finding that I like between 6.5-8 on the dial for mine.

I quite like that they did a physical switch with nice tactility for the power switch, it's satisfying to use compared to a typical button or slider switch.

So far my only complaint with the unit is the 5 minute inactivity timer. The unit doesn't take long to heat back up from cold, but I would have preferred being able to keep the station on & hot all day, and just be able to drop the Vapman on at any time, similar to how I use a log vape.

Electrofever

You might recognize that VM ;)

I haven’t really had time to experiment fully the Station, but up to know I am very pleased with what I have. And don’t think it is a ‘Must have’ since a VM with a torch allready works really well, but it does add a lot more precision to the heating. It is a whole different thing, leaning more towards desktop and slow session.
And I am mainly using the VM for hash (‘old style’ European), so I was really curious how it would perform. And I really enjoyed starting heating at 2, gradually going up and ended at 5. I will have to try other sessions starting a 5 and see how it ends up. Experiment is on its way :science: But really pleased up to now, the taste and flavor shine :)
And for the object, it is really lovely, the right size and weight, fits in perfectly !

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarLarve

I know it is a pet peeve of mine… but I do not understand this need to put a huge obnoxious logo on everything. It is not directed at vapman, I just can not stand «branding».

On a positive note, this station looks very nice, and is really tempting. With a vapman on its side, it looks smaller than I imagined.

186°

I know it is a pet peeve of mine… but I do not understand this need to put a huge obnoxious logo on everything. It is not directed at vapman, I just can not stand «branding».
Ok, I'm basically the same. I try to not do any free advertising for companies and I like a clean design. But I don't understand why you are writing this here? This is really not a Vapman specific problem, at all (and you say by yourself it is not directed at Vapman; so why?). The new Vapmans are without branding and the look of the logo on the station is really discreet and small. I mean, sometimes you just need a logo or something to even know what a product is made for. So I guess, your opinion would be better served to any random passer-by wearing a shirt with Nike logo or adidas shoes with stripes than here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom