Vapman

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
i really appreciate that you took the time to post this info. thank you.
edit - I just ordered the two pieces, much appreciated.
Wow. Well I hope I didn't oversell it lol.

Here is my olive vapman and WPA on the hook:
wpa.jpg

Edited to add: whoa, that is way blurrier than I thought it was. Maybe it is an artifact of the compression, or I just picked the wrong shot. oh well. :-)

Last edited:

jeffp

psychonaut/retired

wpa.jpg

Thanks, beautiful! You didn't oversell it, as far as I'm concerned the vapman is now officially my daily driver.
As great as the SSV, log vapes, VaporBros, MFLB, all of them are.. there's something about the flavor and full extraction from
the vapman that doesn't compare with anything else I've used.

Texus

I like the glass stem, but the vapman really shines on a jayhook. Using the TRWW wpa on an OWW Inception stem is basically the only way I use the vapman at home these days.

Out an about I still like to pack a regular mouthpiece. The only one I never use is the plum wood mouthpiece. It's still too woody.
Gonna need to try that. Inception is one of my favorite ways to use the Anvil. Off to Rogue WW again...

... and it is sold out already.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
... and it is sold out already.
I thought that might happen. I think there may have only been one left when I linked it. On the plus side I did pick up one of TRWW's modded jays while I was looking for the link. I've heard great things about them.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: vapman

Texus

I thought that might happen. I think there may have only been one left when I linked it. On the plus side I did pick up one of TRWW's modded jays while I was looking for the link. I've heard great things about them.
They are great. My fave scoop and damp tools, especially since now some are demagnitized (making it easier to use with Brilliant Cut Grinder with its magnet in the center of the ground herb chamber).

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
They are great. My fave scoop and damp tools, especially since now some are demagnitized (making it easier to use with Brilliant Cut Grinder with its magnet in the center of the ground herb chamber).
Probably too far off topic now, but yep. I also love all the hand tools I got from TRWW. :-)

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
Eds Tnt makes similar water tool attachments on special order any size you want (I have one of each). Sheesh those applewood limiteds sold out quick!

Has anyone tried to use any of those electronic torch lighters on the vapman? There's one that I'm thinking about trying with an older vapman I have...

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Eds Tnt makes similar water tool attachments on special order any size you want (I have one of each).

I vote for Ed's stems too. I have one of his in blackwood (in the pic below), and the mouthpiece also mates with the 10mm connection on a few smaller glass pieces I have (I requested 10mm, but I know he's made 14mm versions for others for the Vapman as well).

qo-Cv8u-LPTt-Gd-RS-YGAq-Ccw-thumb-1948.jpg

jeffp

psychonaut/retired

wpa.jpg

Edited to add: whoa, that is way blurrier than I thought it was. Maybe it is an artifact of the compression, or I just picked the wrong shot. oh well. :-)

Tried the j-hook setup last night and was blown away.
It is truly next level, the hits are more voluminous yet smoother at the same time.
Much appreciated. Also thanks for turning me onto the rogue waxworks and oconnell woodworks.
Those two sites are bookmarked for further perusal.

someTooL

I'm envious. Mine is stuck in Milan Customs after spending three days in Brescia Customs (also in Italy).
Same here. But have been advised they are in contact and moving along.

Been using the Vapman torch the last week or so and really impressed. Great little single flame and the gas seems to last forever.

Squidge

Butane powered
Oh my god I hate that feeling! I had that happen to me a few times. Delivery date passed and still no vape. Sorry Squidge.
Hun, you're not to blame - ruddy Italian Customs are! Oh, and possibly, ok definitely my government for leaving the EU (not that I was a fan of the EU because of their stupid laws on vaping)

Squidge,
Reactions: vapman

TooHightooFly52

Hun, you're not to blame - ruddy Italian Customs are! Oh, and possibly, ok definitely my government for leaving the EU (not that I was a fan of the EU because of their stupid laws on vaping)
Oh damn, I'm across the pond in Chicago haha, I'm not gonna get it on Monday then.

I keep looking at @vaping herbs images matching my stems to see what would look best. Assuming I don't like my incoming titanium and inox stems, I may end up using my ebonywood from @VGOODIEZ as I like the contrast of the reddish wood with the black.

Squidge

Butane powered
Oh damn, I'm across the pond in Chicago haha, I'm not gonna get it on Monday then.

I keep looking at @vaping herbs images matching my stems to see what would look best. Assuming I don't like my incoming titanium and inox stems, I may end up using my ebonywood from @VGOODIEZ as I like the contrast of the reddish wood with the black.
Trust me, you've probably got more chance of getting it in Chicago than I have in London :rofl:

I bought a black POM mouthpiece for mine as I don't like metal as a mouthpiece and POM is easier to clean than wood. (Though, having said that, the ebony does look nice 👍)

Last edited:
Squidge,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
appleman.jpg

The Appleman arrived yesterday. The wood is very pretty. It's darker than I expected in person. I have given it a few test runs and it is a vapman!:lol: This is my first vapman titanium mouthpiece. I like, it but it it's not a huge improvement over SS (inox). It might have been my imagination but I felt like the middle section was warmer using the titanium MP.

This was the first time I every saw some very small QC issues with a new vapman. Nothing at all important, but the screws that hold the screen on the middle piece were not tightened completely. There was also a bit of fluff in the middle piece below the mouthpiece that I found while cleaning. No other issues, perfectly built and assembled.

I had wondered if, being a limited release, these would be numbered but I didn't see any evidence of that. I'm happy to have another vapman join the family and I hope they keep using interesting woods from their region.

Last edited:
Top Bottom