Vapman

Nugg

My VS was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday. I was so excited to see it. The tracking stopped when it left Switzerland so I had no idea where it was or when it would be delivered.

It surprised me with how small it is. The same size as a can of coke.

I have had about 10 bowls with it now. 8 with flower and 2 with oil on screens. The heat up time is awesome, it usually takes less than a minute. I found it really easy to use because the heating element is always the same temperature and the time you heat for being the variable it is much like using a torch. I'm using setting 3 the most. On the last few draws I let it heat for a few extra seconds to get up to max temp. The green light is just a guide and the VS will never over heat your herbs.

I wanted to use my vapman through water while it was still on the station so I slipped a whip over the mouth piece and a whip adapter on the other end.

hV1I7Q1.jpg

It worked great. Clouds weren't as thick as when I heat with a torch but not far off. I tried a loose packed bowl first and then a larger load with a tighter pack. Cranked the dial to 6 and placed the vapman on the station. After the first heating cycle I lifted it off and waited for the orange light and then heated it a second time. At the end of the second heating cycle I left the the vapman on the station and started inhaling through my water tool.

I got 1 big cloud and then a small second hit. This is how the abv looked afterwards.

LfpSVZh.jpg

I left work early today because it was 42 degrees Celcious and I work outside. Had the house to myself for a few hours so I decided some decarbed solo gong hash and a nap would go down a treat.

Smeared enough oil to cover the bottom of a screen and placed it in the vapman on top of another screen. Set the dial to 6 and enjoyed a nice long session with lots of clouds. I think when I was using oil with the torch I was overheating by the end of the session. The station seems to be the perfect temp for oils, at least for me anyway. Nothing sticky left on the screens.

Picked this tray up for a couple of dollars at the goodwill store when I was in getting the dog some soft toys.

FjaPCmY.jpg

It awesome for moving around the house and keeping my session area tidy.

TLDR; Vapman Station 1 kicks arse. No technique needed.

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
Can confirm straight VG works better in the VapMan than a vg pg e juice mix. Fixes the problems I had, initial bite, dry mouth and consistancy. Anyone who's willing to brave their clean vapman, I can't recommend chucking a drop on a loaded bowl enough, freeeee clouds! To the point where I don't think I'll be using the vapman without it where available.
Awesome.

It does make a sticky brown mess on the bowl that may never go away. ;)

Tommy10

With this vg tek I normally give it much less torch than normal with higher temps every few hits, I may not be vaporizing MJ every hit, or very little similar to a slow extended sipping session with the vapman. Last night I was watching TV episodes and a bowl was lasting a whole episode where as normally I'd use one or two and feeling just as good!
This video I give it much more torch, but just to show how you can vaporizer the vg and mj together effectivly, and the clouds it gives because a 20 minute video wouldn't be happening. This session is similar to what Id do if I just wanted to vape mj on its own.

Gourmet

I wanted to use my vapman through water while it was still on the station so I slipped a whip over the mouth piece and a whip adapter on the other end.
You put my idea to reality, great! :tup:

The head stores in our town has'nt such a big oil rig sortiment, means, the have nearly no oil rigs, so I took only a one-hit-babybong and have to put the VM after heating on it. It works too, but your solution is more sophisticated.

The ellbow-piece seems to be the one from the arizer, isn't it? ;)

Max_aro

Hi Guys,

I recently got a vapman basic and still try to find the best way to use it. I had a lotus before so I'm used to butane vapes for heating process etc...

In my opinion, on the vapman, the vapor density changes a lot with blocking or not the 3 holes in the mouth piece.
How are you using it ? How many holes do you block ? Can you get thick vapor without blocking any hole ?

On my side, I often finished to block 2 or 3 holes with toothpicks at the moment. Don't know if it's the right way or if I miss a bit of a technique.

Thanks ;)

OF

@OF I would like to think that this is a case of 'great minds think alike' but it's probably more like 'fools seldom differ' lol.

Hey, what do you care? I mean you're not even using your real name and all......

The 'FC Mindset' says take your pick and wear it proud!

How are you using it ? How many holes do you block ? Can you get thick vapor without blocking any hole ?

All 3. It's easy to experiment with tape. For a while I had a strip I'd 'unwind and rewind' to cover a variable number of holes on demand, fast changes, no hole damage. I went to back to stock.

It gets more dense but hotter, a trade off. I take it slow and easy, none of the THC is going to get away. What I don't get on one hit, I'll get the next. I get it some guys are in a hurry. Shouldn't be of course, but are.

OF

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Alright bud :)

When I first got the little guy I used to play those tiny holes like some sort of a flute - trying all sorts of combinations, and like you I also blocked some holes up completely for a while . . . . . but these days I always just leave them wide open . . . . in fact, here's a pic I posted a few pages back - reposting just to demonstrate - this tasty milkyness was achieved sans hole coverage :)

Just keep on firing it up, feel the results & go with what works for you. Soon you'll be a seasoned pro :tup:

:peace:

Choughed

How are you using it ? How many holes do you block ?
I'm still a newbie, but my technique has changed from blocking two holes to using it open again. Clouds aren't as big a deal for my husband and I, but still visible. I've noticed my hits are getting better, as my torch technique improves, even though the changes are only small! Vapman is small, subtile and beautiful!

On a kinda related note, I had a weird flavor bubble hit today!! It's happened only twice before, but I had thought I had combusted, so never breathed it in, BUT it never had!! So, this time I trusted it and breathed in, and it was crazy. Like a marble-sized ball of vapor hitting the back of the throat, and an exceptional herb flavor for the hit. I'm not talking about the first full flavor hits, but a stronger one not long after those. Is that a thing?

The station looks awesome, too. I reckon that one could get pretty darn high without the difficulty of coordinating the left and right hands near the end, hmm. lol

Oh, and I agree with @Tommy10, the torch ligher purchased locally is far nicer to use than the little cheap one from DX. Huge tank, fairly good flame, more comfortable in my hands, easy to use. I really should take a pic, see if they're available online cheaper. I'd rather have a spare of this one, really!

Max_aro

Allright. So it comes to user preference at the end. I also played some "flute" but finished by burn my fingers on the side metal pieces. Not a good technique when you are a bit high and have big fingers :)

By the way, I was just reading the following in the vapman guide (maintenance part) :
"How often you have to clean your vapman depends on the kind of herbs that you inhale. In order for it to function perfectly, neither the air-holes in the middle section nor the air nozzles may be blocked. You can remove residue with a needle. The mouthpiece can be cleaned either with methylated spirits or hot water. "

Maybe blocking the holes is at the end what makes the mouth piece so dark for some users.
I'll try to dig in a technique without blocking the holes if that's how it s supposed to work.

At the end, I'd always recommend vapers to have a butane vape in their rotation to achieve those high temps hits you only get with torches.

Tommy10

Any cheap Chinese torch that you can buy in a tabaconist should be able to he found online for cheap. I havnt seen the specific one that I bought online but some similar ones. It would be floating out their somewhere for half the price.

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
I got my Station today!

Just like when I got my vapman... The 1st thing I thought was: This thing is tiny! It looked much bigger in the pictures.

The build looks clean, elegant and solid.

It feels very solid in the hand, but light at the same time.

It works like a dream. Set it and wait for the green light. -- Idiot proof!

Even at #4 the green light came on very quickly.

This is so cool because it turns the vapman into a Log vape with a detachable mouthpiece.

I had read everyone's posts on it so I should not be surprised, but I really was very pleasantly surprised.

I'm really excited about the station. :D:rockon::clap::D

Last edited:

Max_aro

Thanks for all yours posts. I had a bit time to play with the vapman and I have to say that covering the mouthpiece holes isn't necessary at all.
You just need to find out the right flame size / heat up time to get nice clouds. The hits are also smoother and taste better.

In my case, I was looking for a complement to my mighty. Another vape that can quickly delivers hits on demand without using too much product. I found the perfect match with the vapman.

As I had a Lotus (first version) years ago, and I can tell that they are pretty similar in performance. However, with the Lotus, I was really combusting too often. That's why I didn't keep it....
With the Vapman I don't have this issue at all. Combusted only once after heating up clearly too long.

OF

My Vapman has arrived! :love: Time to spend all day testing it out haha
All day? Don't you get nights there too? Best to not break up a set you know, best include some nighttime quality time.

Remember, fine and dry going in. Work on a rhythm, working up to vapor. Then don't be too shy with the heat, you can generally push harder than you'd think. Combustion is not fatal, it's good to know that limit too.

Be sure to lock the door, pull the drapes and shut your cell phone off, this is serious business you don't want distractions you know.

OF

hoyo77

All day? Don't you get nights there too? Best to not break up a set you know, best include some nighttime quality time.

Remember, fine and dry going in. Work on a rhythm, working up to vapor. Then don't be too shy with the heat, you can generally push harder than you'd think. Combustion is not fatal, it's good to know that limit too.

Be sure to lock the door, pull the drapes and shut your cell phone off, this is serious business you don't want distractions you know.

OF
Dont be afraid to post your test results either. The Vapman is a beast

EntheogenMystic

I am you and you are me
Dont be afraid to post your test results either. The Vapman is a beast

I've packed it once already, heated it in about four second bursts, but was only noticing minimal vapor, but the taste was amazing, and lasted quite a while longer than I was expecting, like 10 hits in. So I heated it for a second or two more, and moved the torch a bit closer, definitely got more vapor that time and great taste still. Just now packed a second one, and I tried to put the mouthpiece back on while the loading funnel was still in, if says anything about its effectiveness haha.

VAPEHUNTER

Vapman stations received!!!
This time my bro got a heating station too so with our stations we also got a couple gifts, lighter and two t-shirts. I know its only been a few months without VS1 but oh how I've missed it so:cry: ← tears of joy.

:bowdown::bowdown:@vapman Thanks again for the great customer service and the excellent products. I can't wait to get home and get blitzed!

Top Bottom