Vapman

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Just got some digital scales accurate to .01 g I always pre grind my bud and use a 1/16th tsp measuring spoon, level it is the perfect amount for the crucible ;) (just under full capacity) a lightly heaped spoon would full to the brim, but i find this is slightly too much for even vaporisation.

A level 1/16th is about 0.04! You can fit upto 0.05 at a push though. I was using finely ground in a standard grinder. Not coffee style or finishing. Just thought id share for those that dont weigh at all.

OF

A level 1/16th is about 0.04! You can fit upto 0.05 at a push though.

A handy way to get more resolution ('accuracy') is to measure say ten loads and divide the total. For instance, weigh your stash container, load the VM several times (say 10?) dumping the load temporarily into something else. Then weigh the container and divide by the number of loads.

Grind and cure play a big role here as well, I think more so than in say Solo?

OF

VapourHaze

A handy way to get more resolution ('accuracy') is to measure say ten loads and divide the total. For instance, weigh your stash container, load the VM several times (say 10?) dumping the load temporarily into something else. Then weigh the container and divide by the number of loads.

Grind and cure play a big role here as well, I think more so than in say Solo?

OF

A good idea, i may get round to it later? I dont think you could fit more than 0.05 in there but i may be wrong. Even so i was really surprised by how modest the dosage was! I know some people are super frugal with their stash, but i think 20 full bowls from a gram is excellent economy. Must be magic!

utekai

look what I just found "The Pocket Torch turns a cheap disposable lighter into a mini torch"

Thing is I don't really know how long the normal lighter would last into this thing, but it seems cool.
here is a review of it. And here is the site where they sell them (with another easy explain video)http://shop.coolmaterial.com/produc...m_medium=video-post&utm_campaign=pocket-torch

Fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing. Have already got one, on the way at least. Though it looks like it doesn't work with the most common disposables, just certain ones. In some places it will be a vape-saver due to broken torch or lack of premium beau-tajn.

vapman

Manufacturer
@killick

@vapman I have not yet been able to make the post office trip to return my station, as I cannot mail international from home and travel hasn't been as easy for me this week. Every night, I think about being very naughty, cutting open the shipping box, and using it for the night, so I really need to get it out of here before I can't stand it any more. It's really that good, so I will await its eventual return.

I don`t blame you, I can tell from my own experience that it doesn`t take long to get used to the comfort of the station. It is such a bummer having to deal with this problem when everyone was starting to like the station, it really is!:nod:

This to everyone returning the station to us: Please declare it clearly as a return shipment, if not, we have to pay import duties for our own goods! It happened already, making it even more costly for us.
Thank you!

vapman

vapman

Manufacturer
I clearly forgot to declare as a return..I've never had to ship anything internationally..I will return the amount you are charged on my return..just lmk as soon as you find out..I'm truly sorry vapman.

It was my mistake not to point out to declare it as return shipment and funny enough, we did not have to pay for yours anyway. No one has to pay back anything in any way!:)

Just for your information: We are still waiting for the defective station, it should arrive soon.

vapman

VapourHaze

Sorry, I forgot that it is your station we are waiting for. I get mixed up from having to deal with the real names and the FC names.
I have a feeling the station arrives tomorrow, it is eagerly awaited.

Vapman

Where the real world meets the digital world! Im another one hassling you occasionally in the real world! (I got one of the last yew tree vm and have been inquiring recently about the ebony's ;) ) a little birdy told me they may be ready next month :) gonna have a matching his n hers! They're gonna look a bit like chess pieces!

TNT_error

@Enchantre i feel your pain! I saw my refund and knew the transaction was completed......

I would've just waited for the new station rather than the refund, but I respect and understand vapmans dedication to the station. We just got to sit back and wait. The question is, will vas take control or not with the extra funds haha?

Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
Minivap is a nice unit as well. I'm tally enjoying it, and a little herb can last a long time on low temp, so I use it almost like a tool, in that every 10 or 15 minutes I pick it up and get a nice shot of flavour, and then keep tinkering away.
Vapman is ideal for contemplating the greatness of the universe... And its pretty great at it :)

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Minivap is a nice unit as well. I'm tally enjoying it, and a little herb can last a long time on low temp, so I use it almost like a tool, in that every 10 or 15 minutes I pick it up and get a nice shot of flavour, and then keep tinkering away.
Vapman is ideal for contemplating the greatness of the universe... And its pretty great at it :)
And it's great for taking along, too. Big outdoors and a little tiny vap...

herbivore21

I have to chime back in to say that my initial reviews of Vapman with shatter were a little unfair, as I was comparing it to expensive quartz/enail setups which obviously will taste better and be easier to use!

I have found that the Vapman beats out a torch and nail setup for shatter though! It is much easier to torch dab with the vapman and not ruin your dab by overheating - and no taste is wasted so long as you take dry hits to get that initial flavorful invisible vapor!

I also find the vapman to go pound for pound with the Sublimator for shatter in both taste and clouds! Not bad for a way cheaper torch based portable!

Last edited:

usw

I'm very happy with my natural walnut : it's lovely :love:, light enough to be held in mouth forever without any hand support, it smells good and its use has turned into a very natural ritual.
I can take it everywhere : I either use the lighter's box where I can tightly fit everything needed, including grinded herbs kept in a small glass bottle, or hold it in my hand while walking and inhale when I feel like to.
Heat control is much easier than I thought it would be, it behaves extremely consistently and I never combusted nor overheated so far.
The heating side shows none of the ugly, abusive carbonisation signs I initially was worried about, I think the little thing will just age slowly and nicely.
No battery charge waiting time nor fancy strategies required :rockon:
The only tricky part is getting good quality herbs really, infusions herbs I could find in organic stores were way too old an dry :rolleyes: So far I've been very happy with the freshly dried vervain I bought at the market, mixed with the so-so sage, lavander and camomile I had. Best buy in years for me !

little maggie

I know everyone loves their vapman but I'm just too uncoordinated to use it. Plus my hands shake. I've managed to burn the wood which doesn't bother me but I'm also burning my fingers. I'm disappointed because when I do get it to work it seems very mild compared to other vapes I have. The lily works fine except it's a bit harsh for me without water. And the underdog is perfect. Still my VAS is searching for something easy to use and mild.

herbivore21

I know everyone loves their vapman but I'm just too uncoordinated to use it. Plus my hands shake. I've managed to burn the wood which doesn't bother me but I'm also burning my fingers. I'm disappointed because when I do get it to work it seems very mild compared to other vapes I have. The lily works fine except it's a bit harsh for me without water. And the underdog is perfect. Still my VAS is searching for something easy to use and mild.
I understand why this would be a problem. Honestly, if your hands are shaky I think torch vapes are not what you should be looking for. I cringed when I saw you had burned your fingers!

The fact that you are not getting significant effects says to me that the crucible is not being heated enough. This is likely due to uneven/inconsistent heating which could be because of shaking hands.

I try to heat 5 seconds on, 5 seconds off 4-8 times to get a bigger hit. I don't move the torch around and keep it about 1.5cm long (the flame of course), focusing the softer end of the flame on the bottom point of the crucible without moving the flame. This is not like other flame vapes like the lotus, where you need to move the flame around in circles. I find best performance with this one is keeping the flame in the middle on that bottom most protruding point of the crucible.

The vapman station would have really helped you here, shame they are recalled for now. I would keep an eye out for this though because when the next vapman stations are available, this will be perfect for you :D

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Just a lil ménage a trois...
UKv9o3r.jpg

FPvp5od.jpg

herbivore21

Whoa!!! The vapman is the reclaim machine!!! I just put a small dab of my dnail/oil rig reclaim (everything was winterized prior to being dabbed on this) into my vapman between like 5 screens (@vapman thanks so much for sending these out, just got them!) and whoa. I just got hit in the head and body in a way I haven't had for a while. I forgot how hard decarbed concentrates hit.

When flavor doesn't matter, the vapman is even EASIER to use than ever! I torched the fuck out of the crucible, with almost double the torch time per cycle and got a massive whitewall hit (exactly like a sublimator dab) to the dome. No taste = no worries with reclaim. I am of the view that a vapman is worthwhile even if you only buy it for use with your reclaim/avb oils! It really makes using these byproducts much more convenient and ensures that you don't waste any meds!

I would never, ever dab reclaim on my dnail rig but now, I don't have to! This is great since I hadn't hit any reclaim in a very long time since I had no practical setup to do this with! :D

Top Bottom