Discontinued Vapir NO2

rtwoite

The unit is truely so horrible that its a little funny. It would make for some entertainment for someone to do a spoof positive review and post it on youtube.

"No herb? No problem! The vapir no2 comes equipped with a lifetime supply of 'secret vapors'. Gone are the old days of efficiency and satisfaction. Our newest models are equipped with a unique "distraction" feature. We guarantee a headache so powerful you won't know what your missing. The illusion of control is firmly within your grasp with our appealing digital display. Art meets science in our well ventilated units. So many gaps to draw from, which will you choose? And if you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, fret no more. Our unit doubles as a paper-weight, door stop, and can easily be thrown at pesky vaporists that insist on paying less to get more. Our money-back guaruntee is sure to delight those who are willing to embark into the world of make believe. This product is uniquely shaped to sit firmly in the bottom of your trash bin, but don't take my word for it, see for yourself!"

:brow: :lol:

rtwoite,

vape4health

Thats funny shit man :D I like the secret vapor part , I got a double dose in mine I guess .

Spoof reviews hold on , let me look back a few ..... never mind :p

vape4health,

warren79

rtwoite said:
The unit is truely so horrible that its a little funny. It would make for some entertainment for someone to do a spoof positive review and post it on youtube.

"No herb? No problem! The vapir no2 comes equipped with a lifetime supply of 'secret vapors'. Gone are the old days of efficiency and satisfaction. Our newest models are equipped with a unique "distraction" feature. We guarantee a headache so powerful you won't know what your missing. The illusion of control is firmly within your grasp with our appealing digital display. Art meets science in our well ventilated units. So many gaps to draw from, which will you choose? And if you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, fret no more. Our unit doubles as a paper-weight, door stop, and can easily be thrown at pesky vaporists that insist on paying less to get more. Our money-back guaruntee is sure to delight those who are willing to embark into the world of make believe. This product is uniquely shaped to sit firmly in the bottom of your trash bin, but don't take my word for it, see for yourself!"

:brow: :lol:

LMAO - You should go into advertising dude.

warren79,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Damm it was nice to meet a fellow FC membereven better to know hes my neighbour and we will have party sesh together in the future!

I invited Raf007 because I did my homework research on FC :D . As he is French + my neighbor + the official MFLB reseller for France + he has a wide collection of vapes (some few models I had not tested yet-MFLB, LSV, SV-) + he surfs as I do + he is a vape enthusiast as I am + I like his posts in general...I really thought a meeting had to be organized...and I was right as we are going to work together and we had a very pleasant meeting, testing all our vapes and talking about the opportunities & weaknesses of the market in EU!

So, he came yesterday evening to my place and as an old school FC member he, of course, wanted to check the facts of the horrific, gnarly & poisonous NO2, :o :o make his own opinion
What was his surprise when the little boy had no plastic smell or flavour AT ALL, not even a slight convection one (neither empty, neither full, neither from its guts, neither from the tubing) ? :rolleyes:
Why did he admit the NO2 had more MJ flavor, and thicker hits compared to the MFLB? (Ive tested the MFLB, and IM NOT BASHING, IT IS A SICK LITTLE VAPE, MOSDEF! Its very tiny & good device, but: less clouds, more neutral flavour, little wooden taste at the end, shorter seshs) :rolleyes:
Why did he tell me the NO2 mouthpiece was much better looking and feeling then he expected from the pics? :rolleyes:
Why did he tell me it was much smaller then what he expected? :rolleyes:

In fact I KNOW he had an over-all positive impression of it. And he told me he would post on this thread to give his impressions!

For the last time, I will compare MY NO2 (please do not apply this review to all NO2 models out there as I have a unique functional one!!!! :D ) to other portable vapes I have tested. Thats the part where every member of FC wants to kick my assI know, sorry! ;-) :

Iolite: Better taste/clouds then Iolite hands down. No Butane pollution possible. No little sound. No problem above 1500M and below 5c. But lets wait for Rafs comment as he owns one!

MFLB: To me, as Adaox (arghf right I did not invite Adaox home, maybe hes a spoof employee from Vapir too) said previously
Adaox said:
I own 2 MFLB's, 1 No2, and 1 EQ. *I* Prefer my No2 hands down.
(Be aware Adaox might be a Vapir spy, mouahahaha! LOL):ninja:, and probably as Raph will confirm (lets wait for his post), MJ taste is better/stays longer then the MFLB, and clouds are thicker. Temp control allows you to vape on very low temps.

Supreme: Has thicker clouds then the NO2, similar taste, little wooden flavour at the end, but it is more a one-hitter while the NO2 is a 30 mn session vape! + U need a torch for the Supreme, although we can argue that at some point the NO2 will need a plug...no doubt!

So, the only Con of MY N02 (again, do not apply this review to all NO2 models out there as I have a unique functional one!!!! :D ) is the battery life-time (when it dies youll have to give your money to Vapir for a replacement) and the battery indicator which is useless ;-) !

AGAIN, IM AWARE: VAPIR IS NOT A SERIOUS MANUFACTURER, AND WE WILL NOT WORK WITH THEM. I UNDERSTAND THEIR PREVIOUS PRODUCTS HAD MANY QUALITY ISSUES, AND AGAIN NO2 SEEMS TO HAVE SOME TOO.

BUT I DO NOT ACCEPT TO READ IM BULLSHITTING FC OR MAKING SPOOF REVIEWS AS I RED PREVIOUSLY: I HAVE NO INTEREST IN DOING THIS AND WILL NOT POST AGAIN ON THIS THREAD TO JUSTIFY! IM THE ADMIN AND MODERATOR OF 2 FREEBORD FORUMS, AND HAVE NEVER POSTED A FAKE REVIEW ANYWHERE ON THE WEB (MY NICKNAME/EMAIL IS THE SAME EVERYWHERE ONLINE IF YOU WISH TO CHECK!)

IM REALLY SORRY TO BE ONE OF THE ONLY LUCKY NO2 USERS IN THE WORLD, BUT PLEASE DONT TRANSFER YOUR FRUSTRATIONS ON THE FEW GUYS WHO MADE A HOMERUN WITH THIS LITTLE TOY!

Now, this been said, Ill drive back home sipping on my beta model of non defective N02 (hihi), and will then enjoy as well both my SSV and Cano in my sofa. That should temper me!
Nice day to all of you!
Peace!

PS:Raf, please give your opinion before I finish on FC's pilori :D even if you disagree with my translation of your feelings!

FLskwat,

lwien

:lol:

So let's see. The ONLY long standing member here that you are suggesting to back up your comments is a member who is in the business of selling vapes and it may behove him to give the No2 a rave review in return for Vapir allowing him to distribute Vapir product as well?

Raf, I know you haven't weighed in here yet and I'm not suggesting that you will do what I am suggesting above, but I just find it more than a bit odd that we have made it a big deal that we need to hear from a long standing member here to add validity to these "new member" posts about the No2, so they go out to find a long standing member who just happens to be in the vape business.

No disrespect to you Raf. Just stating the first thing that crossed my mind when I read the post above, realizing full well that my assumptions could be totally off base.

I was going to cut FLskwat some slack here, but after his passionate post above, it does seem that there may be something else at play here other than just a rare satisfied No2 user.

lwien,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
1/My comment is : MY NO2 works correctly!

2/Raf is the only FC memeber living 10 mn from my place in France...

3/I'm saying I'm not selling Vapir products, whom I've not contacted...

4/It's MY NO2 as written in bold, not all the NO2, I don't give a fuck about good or bad reviews to it, I just don't accept to be told I am doing a spoof review/bullshitting members!

5/Your mind is twisted in a bizarre way man! :D

EDIT:Those PD bowls of yours are looking to small man, U need to upgrade to .1 bowls and it will open your mind! hihi! :ko:

FLskwat,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Then my added comment might be right too ! Just jokin'!

Oh and Iwien, clear me from an awful doubt: you have tested this vape once right? 'Cause if not, between us 2, you'd be the guy with a less objective review/opinion... "That's the 1st thing that crossed MY (twisted too 4 sure) mind"...

FLskwat,

willieR

Been here since 2009
You sort of have to wonder about motivation here. I ONLY come to this thread because I'm mad and I have a crap NO2 vape and I feel like I'm battling some (potential, no proof) shills for Vapir. I'm out $175. That's my motivation. Vengence can be a strong motivator.

But what motivates someone who is completely happy with their unit? Why keep coming back with all of this? Do they suddenly have some profound allegiance to this unit for some reason? Some moral obligation to prove the thing is actually a good unit?

I can see why angry people keep coming back, but I can't see why happy owners do so. This makes me suspicious.

willieR,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Cause unhappy owners are suspiciously insinuating we are talking BS or given spoof reviews for some financial reason (like you will ever make some real $ selling vapes in EU, haha...)...The only reason I'm coming back...vicious circle indeed! ;)

Edit: But you're right, I said previously:
"I HAVE NO INTEREST IN DOING THIS AND WILL NOT POST AGAIN ON THIS THREAD TO JUSTIFY!"

FLskwat,

Raf007

Retailer
Good morrow everyone,

sorry it took me some time to post my review, but I had no idea that it got so passionate :)

Iwien, you are so good at pointing at little things :D

First let me state that I am new comer in the industry and decided to start this THANKS to FC so I guess you could think I come to lie and sell vapir products...but c'mon Iwien I did spend like a year on the forum and never posted about vapir products except to say bad things.

So yes, I am in the business, but I am before everything a passionate like you. :)

And I am not selling and had never intend to sell any vapir products for all the issues we know....plus, you may not know it but vapir already has a distributor for France..not me.

That said, it was really nice to meet a local FC member/vaporist as it's kind of rare around here ! and I was waiiting for such a day...the icing on the cake being that we share more than vaping as hobbies and live really close.

So I tried the NO2, and indeed found no plastic taste when inhaling, I had a nice taste like a whip vape can provide.
The only very light plastic smell I found was when opening the top and it seems like coming from the housing like any plastic product...it has a plastic smell. (like a stainless steel product would smell stainless steel)...but no plastic taste when vaping.
At least with FLSkwat's one.

So my conclusion is that I (and believe me or not Iwien it hurts me to write that) was positively surprised and satisifed with the NO2.

It's indeed easy to draw, and has an easy learning curve.

ImHo it outstands the Iolite by far as for taste, vapor cloud, and learning curve.

Now, compare to the MFLB, that's where I feel not allowed to say much as I my voice might not be objective. But to correct a few things, coz we said and shared a lot yeasterday night.
I don't know if the MJ taste last longer with the No2 coz we switched so many times.
The taste is different thought and it's true that it's way easier to get thick clouds with the No2. Not sure the load last longer on the No2 for the simple reason that the MJ keeps percolating on the No2 when that's not the case with the LB.
To summarize they are some cons compare to the LB, but I really don't feel comfy commenting on them for a matter of ethics.

Overall, if it was not a vapir product with so many bad records I would recommend it for SOME users as it might be usefull for some but not for others (for example, the battery life thing makes it a product that I will never buy -vapir or not- because when I travel I am often out for more than a sesh and more than a day and don't have access to electricity)...AND all those stories of bad smell, broken products and vapir shillers on forums keep me away from recommanding ANY vapir product.

Hope that helps .. coz it took me some time to write ;)

Raf007,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
FLskwat said:
Cause unhappy owners are suspiciously insinuating we are talking BS or given spoof reviews for some financial reason (like you will ever make some real $ selling vapes in EU, haha...)...The only reason I'm coming back...vicious circle indeed! ;)

Edit: But you're right, I said previously:
"I HAVE NO INTEREST IN DOING THIS AND WILL NOT POST AGAIN ON THIS THREAD TO JUSTIFY!"

No, you have 'most' of the people on this board wrong. Period. No one is insinuating that you are a troll, but people have pointed out (and I believe it to be odd) that the people who most praise the N02 tend to be new users.

I have not, and will not insult you or call you a liar. But please answer me this....can you see why some long standing members/vaporists might be suspicious....even a little?

AND NO NEED TO SHOUT TO EMPHASIZE A POINT :)

But seriously? Your N02 works for you, and I wish I had enough confidence in it to be able to order it and enjoy a portable, variable temperature digital controlled vape.

cheers

Tom

tdavie,

lwien

Raf007 said:

Thanks?

Here's one of those "little" things.

FLskwat said:
So, he came yesterday evening to my place and as an old school FC member he, of course, wanted to check the facts of the horrific, gnarly & poisonous NO2, :o :o make his own opinion
What was his surprise when the little boy had no plastic smell or flavour AT ALL, not even a slight convection one (neither empty, neither full, neither from its guts, neither from the tubing) ? :rolleyes:

No plastic smell at all ("at all" in caps)? Not even a slight convection one?

Raf007 said:
The only very light plastic smell I found was when opening the top and it seems like coming from the housing like any plastic product...it has a plastic smell.

Both statements can't be true yet what FLskwat states was your experience and what you state was your experience contradicts one another.

lwien,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
tdavie said:
I have not, and will not insult you or call you a liar. But please answer me this....can you see why some long standing members/vaporists might be suspicious....even a little?

AND NO NEED TO SHOUT TO EMPHASIZE A POINT :)

Tom

Thx for the post, you're 100% right. For the understanding part, I think I have confirmed multiple times I do perfectly understand the bad historical quality feedback of Vapir creates suspicion!

Lwien, the smell of Nylon from the housing...external material natural smell...Take your EQ put the housing on your nose, it will smell...Why did you suppress the "stainless steel comparison" of the statement, maybe because it already answered your question???? My god!
And any answer on my question about you using the NO2 once at least?

FLskwat,

Raf007

Retailer
lwien said:
Raf007 said:

Thanks?

Here's one of those "little" things.

FLskwat said:

No plastic smell at all ("at all" in caps)? Not even a slight convection one?

Raf007 said:
The only very light plastic smell I found was when opening the top and it seems like coming from the housing like any plastic product...it has a plastic smell.

Both statements can't be true yet what FLskwat states was your experience and what you state was your experience contradicts one another.

Well I can not argue that ;)

All "I" can say/state is that I couldn't find the plastic smell when vaping but could smell the plastic of the unit itself. That's it, I can't = am not able to say/explain more.

lwien (sorry I did put a I instead of a l btw)

yes, it's a thanks; I value the time you spend on forums.

Raf007,

lwien

FLskwat said:
And any answer on my question about you using the NO2 once at least?

I have NEVER used an No2. I've never claimed that I have, nor have I ever given a review of one. ALL of my statements center around those VERY qualified members here as well as at other sites giving in-depth negative reviews about this product in contrast to those that post positive reviews and that just about all of those positive reviews comes from brand spankin' new members who post lengthy posts about how great this vape is, never contribute in any other thread and then just disappear, only to be replaced by someone with a new name doing the same thing.

Flskwat, I am not labeling you as a shill here, but I think it is painfully obvious that there has been astroturfing going on in this thread and being that all of my past vocation has been in the advertising/marketing arena, these efforts are obvious to me and leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth (pardon the play on words) when this kind of deception occurs, hence, my activity here.

Raf007 said:
yes, it's a thanks; I value the time you spend on forums.

And I value your's as well.

lwien,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Astroturfing from Vapir is obvious + poor marketing and quality control + fake websites & reviews...

You are right to advertise about these issues to newbie vaporizers and orient them towards manufacturers with higher probabilities of home run & customer satisfaction...THIS MOS DEF and you'll see my reseller business will only have a few references with good customer feedbacks (NO2 & all Vapir products not included) and that I have previously tested in depth!

Now if it's clear I'm not SELLING the NO2...I'm done here and will try to post on this thread only to give some tips to this enormous majority of unlucky users!

Cheers!

FLskwat,

Raf007

Retailer
Thx lwien.

I am glad that things got cleared at this level...not talking about the plastic taste obviously present according to most real users but about our communication ;)

And yes beware of false good reviews on the net, espiecally when it's about that company.

Raf007,

vape4health

I dont mean anthing by the smartass comment , I dont really mean anyone disrespect . But from my point of view it fells like Im talking to people that are saying they love the smell of a litter box ( no my no2 dosnt smell like litter box ) . Mine must be real bad , I would truly love to try one that didnt stink cause it feels like it works nice , I guess people are saying there is a small bat issue , I think that could be super easy to fix with a homemade battery pack , like made for RC stuff , the stock battery pack is very small and there is room inside for more batts you just have to grind some stuff out :D If I get it to taste fine Ill be doing li-po's I think .

After a rebuild ( well built to what I want ) its going to work nice for me . I hope . And for you guys that have a perfect model , rock it . I still think they all have the rubber touching the metal and maybe thats no problem or they changed it , I really dont know , I took it apart to fix and inspect what the fuck is going on . I could care less about vapir and the profit they make I just dont want anyone that comes here lookin for legit info to read all this great talk about the no2 and spend there money only to hate the taste and then the idea of vapin and in the end think FC is a bunch of sales drivin bullshit like you find on most other site .

vape4health,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
V4H, again your process is the correct one:

Your a user owning a product...claiming there is a quality issue + malfunction that leads to a SEVERE health issue...(and never will I say this claim is not real)...You go further there by checking the guts of the device, founding a legit root cause to your issue. Again you even go further as you are in the process of upgrading/mod/customizing your defective vape to an ISO/FAD/OHSAS healthy and reliable level... All this process is totally justified, legit and highly appreciated/admired on my point of view!

And no, I love the smell of catpiss/vomit on certain specific strains :D but I am not a litter box smell fetishist...I swear! ;)

FLskwat,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
[The only very light plastic smell I found was when opening the top and it seems like coming from the housing like any plastic product...it has a plastic smell. (like a stainless steel product would smell stainless steel)...but no plastic taste when vaping.
At least with FLSkwat's one]
Personally, I love the smell of stainless-steel in the morning

ACE OF VAPE,

willieR

Been here since 2009
Adaox suggested I get a MFLB if stealth was what I was after. He was so right.

willieR,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I have really enjoyed reading all of these posts! Honestly, I have learned so much from this forum so far and I am honored to be a part of all of this tremendous research! Back on topic:
I was <this close> to buying a NO2 a few weeks ago. I still think it is a cool idea and since last winter I have tried 6 different vapes. I am finding out that I am becoming a bit of a collector and I have read all of the threads about vapes i own and have tried. This NO2 seems like a great idea, I hope it gets the bugs worked out or someone else uses it as a starting point to create something similar that has a better track record.

Bluntcrush,
Top Bottom